Eden si je vzel čas in poslušal konferenco.
1) The PS3 will have a new Software (PS3 firmware) Update that you will be required to update to.
2) You will be required to change your password to go online on PSN.
3) You will only be able to change your details on the PS3 you created the account on, or via the use of the email linked to the account.
4) They will pay any loss of money due to cards being stolen and re-issue peoples credit cards if required.
5) Sony will not contact anyone in any way asking for details, including credit card details.
6) Current PSN and also current PSN+ users will receive 30 days of free PSN+ service
7) They are remaking the entire way the PSN servers work, including software to monitor for suspicious activity and deal with it accordingly, and they will be using a higher level of encryption.
8. There will be many more free things available to make up for the loss of PSN.
9) They have said they will make sure to get full PSN back within the month.
10) They have said they have been working on new features including different chat functionality.
11) They have confirmed it was, or part of the attack and data compromise was due to Anonymous.
12) They have also apologised for the loss of PSN access about a billion times.. lol.
13) 10 Million credit cards were in the database at the time of the attack, but they do now know if they were actually compromised, but they are making sure to be safe rather than sorry.
14) They have confirmed that certain data has been compromised.
15) They have said that 78 million accounts could have possible been compromised, but users often make multiple accounts, so 78 million people have not actually had their data compromised.
16) Many governments and law enforcement services are looking into this, including the FBI.
17) PSN users will be able to watch movies on the PS store for free temporarily (PSP and PS3)
18. They will be hiring a Chief Security Officer to be in charge of security and features that will be added.
19) They have said that all credit card details were stored in a different area of the database away from other details, and was encrypted.
20) They have also said they will be making sure PSN will be available in more countries, and more features for countries that have limited access.
21) Passwords were not encrypted, but were hashed.
22) No actual improper use of credit cards or other details due to the data compromise has been proven yet.
23) They have said there were multiple attacks on the network to try and obtain data.
24) They have said that anyone wishes to have their account removed/deleted they may contact sony and they will do so, and they will refund any unused money in the PSN wallet.
25) There will be access to unlimited music on Qriocity for PS3/PSP for existing subscribers.
26) They have said that they will restore PSN with limited functionality as soon as possible within the week, which includes online play.