NATO in Rusija

NATO in Rusija

Temo vidijo: vsi
««
39 / 67
»»

Pac-Man ::

#metoo po Rusko

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian...

Three female journalists told Dozhd TV on the condition of anonymity that State Duma deputy Leonid Slutsky, a member of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR), had made inappropriate remarks and touched them while in the Duma.

Igor Lebedev, the son of the LDPR’s long-time leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky, on Twitter accused the journalists of unethical behavior and said his party would seek to have their accreditation revoked.

Slutsky, who also serves as Head of the Duma’s committee on foreign affairs, denied the accusations and took a stab at Dozhd.

“When your work can’t be faulted, provocations like this appear,” he told the RBC business portal. “This is common practice for Dozhd.”

Zhirinovsky, the LDPR’s leader told Dozhd in a broadcast that Slutsky might have been “trying to attract the journalists’ attention.”
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or
the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and
fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

Cervantes ::

Moj kyrec je daljši kot tvoj post.
Beat that!

Cervantes je izjavil:

Moj kyrec je daljši kot tvoj post.
Beat that!

EDIT:
paste, ne post.

Zgodovina sprememb…

Oprosti, ampak partija sabljanja s penisi me res ne zanima. Lahko pa povprašaš tu.

Kot sem že večkrat napisal, TrumpRusija ne bo sesula ZDA, temveč bo eksplodirala v popolnoma drugo smer.

Iz novega petkovega dumpa:

https://twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/stat...
Praznjenje močvirja je v teku, ampak ne poteka tako kot so planirali avtorji.

Če koga zanima več, AP je na stvari

https://apnews.com/6ebdbd65b9744284aa30...

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: Pac-Man ()

The indictment says the group was managed by a former European chancellor. Court papers accuse Manafort of using offshore accounts to pay the group more than 2 million euros.

Uh Schröder, še vroče ti bo. Pa ne zaradi plina.

Gerhard Schr%C3%B6der @ Wikipedia

He is currently the chairman of the board of Nord Stream AG, after having been hired as a global manager by investment bank Rothschild, and also the chairman of the board of football club Hannover 96.

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status...

For people trying to figure out why Manafort's work is a big deal as it relates to Trump, remember this: When you read a story about this stuff, just replace "Yanukovich" with "Putin." Because that's how it worked. To deal with the Yanukovich regime was to be dealing with Putin and Russian intelligence. Manafort was a not a naif; he knew who he was really working for.

And because the Russians would know just how much money trouble Manafort was in, and how much of it was, how-you-say, ILLEGAL, they had him by the balls. Now think about that. The top man in a presidential campaign was under the thumb of the Russian intel services. In fact, the top man next to a possible president *and* his deputy, *and* several of the people in the candidate's family, *and* maybe even the candidate himself, all had dirty financial laundry known in detail to the Kremlin. At this point, Trump will have two choices about what to say:

1. I knew Manafort was dirty and that's why I hired him

2. I am hopeless incompetent and had no idea that the guy I've known for decades and who ran in the same financial dirty deal circles I did was dirty.

That is, Trump and his family can either say they were crooks, or they were too stupid to breathe without an instruction manual. These indictments don't leave much room for a third option. That's why all of this matters, even if there's "no collusion!" alleged in the docs. In the better GOP I joined as a young man, this kind of entanglement with an enemy of the United States would have instantly ruled out any candidate for dog catcher. In today's GOP, so long as it triggers the libtards... well, what the heck. Patriotism is for saps, I guess.

Nekaj kar me že lep čas moti. Ogromno Rusov ima ogromne komplekse okrog ZDA in razpada SZ. Dokler ostane samo pri petelinjenju in občasnem površnem vpletanju v volitve je vse okej, če se odločijo za nemške metode zdravljenja bo pa še zanimivo.

https://twitter.com/NataliaAntonova/sta...

I want to talk about casual anti-Americanism. I experienced an odd strain of it abroad, due to being bilingual. People like to put other people in boxes. When my American accent gave me away as not quite fitting a particular box, the reactions were often interesting.

I remember a dinner during which I was seated next to an awful person/relative of an even more awful Russian politician. Mr. Awful overheard me chattering in English to a colleague. He stared. Then he said smth like, "Be careful, no big bad U.S. soldier boys to protect you here." I was dumbfounded. I didn't know this man. We'd barely spoken before. I blinked and finally said something like, "Who would I need protection from?" He flashed his best serial killer smile and said, "From me, maybe." I was very confused and creeped out and ended up switching seats with a colleague. I resolved to ignore Mr. Awful for the rest of the evening. But Mr. Awful started speaking rather loudly to my colleague about "traitors." And it became very obvious that I was the traitor.

Based on the way he spoke it became obvious — Americans intimidated him. And this, in turn, made him angry. And in that instance, he had found the perfect person to take his rage out on — a random woman who was *supposed* to be Russian, but wasn't.

I remember chilling in a Moscow sandwich shop with @scrawnya and us speaking in English and a random dude plopping down at our table and angrily demanding to know why we were speaking a foreign language. I said, "We feel like it. What do you care?" Well, he cared. "You think you're cool, huh. You think you're BETER THAN EVERYONE." etc. Once again, he was projecting. It was more than political. He wasn't talking to us as much as he was talking to voices in his head. And he was hostile and aggressive and I was, at one point, legit scared.

We think of anti-Americanism as a purely political phenomenon. But it often has a psychological component too. Americans often play the role of stand-ins. I've seen it up close, over and over again. From men in particular. Obviously the fact that I'm a woman was a factor too.

Another time, @scrawnya and I were covering an unsanctioned protest in Moscow in our press vests and a man repeatedly called us "American pigs" and accused us of "sabotage." He was an anti-Putin guy. But our presence enraged him. Even though we were clearly just journalists. Here we have the "Americans ruin everything" thing. The man at the protest worried about the Russian authorities using the presence of Americans against the actual protesters (and with reason). He calmed down and went away after I told him to "fuck off" in Russian.

In Moscow, @scrawnya attracted men working out their masculinity issues through the prism of anti-Americanism ALL the time. I remember a late evening in Jean Jacques on Nikitsky (miss that place). Man plops down at our table, as usual. "Girls, tell me, who does Crimea belong to?" I'm like, "Uh, did we invite you over?" He's like, "WELL. YOU'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH. SO I'LL ASK AGAIN. CRIMEA IS WHOSE NOW?" This was less than a year after annexation, so you can imagine the atmosphere. I think @scrawnya was calm af, but I was scared. I should add that I've dealt with a lot of violence from men in my life, so that kind of behavior scared me easily. I know what it's like to have a situation escalate pretty rapidly. So I laughed and said, "Crimea's yours, big guy. Happy now?" Or smth to that effect. His friends called him over and then he kept trying to go back and talk to us, but he was pleased and satisfied by my answer. I gave him what he wanted. He had fucking won. In his mind, he had all but bent me over the rickety cafe table. It would've been funny if it wasn't sad.

People need villains to project their feelings onto. Americans do it with Putin a lot now (something that he enjoys — he *wants* to be Darth Vader). That's another sign of doubt & insecurity, imo, even though — and I want to be absolutely clear on this — Putin IS fucking with us.

People also have fantasies of other cultures, both exotic & dystopian ones. I was in Athens for a conference last year. After my panel I went outside for a much-needed menthol (I know, I know). A guy came up and complimented the talk. Then he said my accent had disappointed him. He said that I was "inauthentic" for speaking with an American accent & that my words about Russian culture & art would've carried more weight if I spoke with a "more native" accent. Again, I went *blink blink blink* at him. Then I understood. I was supposed to be an exotic Slav. To people like that, Americans are dumb and boring, our culture is all just McDonalds and Jerry Bruckheimer as far as they're concerned. To them, Slavs are cool & mysterious & "authentic." And this mixes in with deeply misogynist fantasies projected onto Slavic women.

This stuff that I'm recounting — it's by far not the worst stuff that happened to me abroad. But I found these particular experiences interesting, because of what they say both about politics & human nature. And how a switch can flip inside a person in a single second. Having the "wrong" kind of accent sometimes means that you're written off. Entirely. Within the space of a few sentences. I don't bitch and moan about it (unless a big, creepy guy is getting in my face). Idc. But the psychological component of it is absolutely fascinating.

Apologism is fascinating too. "Just don't speak English." Or, "Say you're Canadian." Or, "WELL YOU KNOW AMERIKKKA IS AN EVIL COUNTRY WTF DID YOU EXPECT, DUMB BITCH." But my dudes, our natural inclination is that other human beings will treat us as human beings. The masks we project onto one another in order to dehumanize each other — some are worse than others. The particular mask people projected onto me abroad? It didn't wreck my shit. It did make me think about the weirdness of our world. The way you're one thing, and then another.

Fritz ::

Paco, tole je zrelo za Hopla ali Lady 8-)
"Težav ne moremo reševati z isto miselnostjo,
kot smo jo imeli, ko smo jih ustvarili."
A. Einstein

Noup, ruski kompleksi okrog pohladnovojnega stanja in zajebane tranzicije so dobro znani.

Tole se bere kot davincijeva šifra (heck, nastopa Vatikan), nekateri, katerih mnenje sicer cenim, zanikajo obstoj gerasimove doktrine, ampak SPLC tudi ni leglo paranoikov. Za precej navedb so podane povezave na vire. Večino se bi znalo relativno enostavno razložiti - skrajne desnice vseh dežel se gredo networking. V ozadju pa morda kdo vleče še kak štrik.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201...

The Internet Research Agency: behind the shadowy network that meddled in the 2016 Elections

Tracing those involved leads to an intriguing web of far-right paramilitary groups, think tanks and institutes directed by a trans-national, far right network of oligarchs, politicians and media figures.

The Internet Research Agency was founded and led by Evgeny Prigozhin, a catering industry mogul known by some as “Putin’s chef.”

Two years after conceiving of the Internet Research Agency during the protests of 2011, Prigozhin opened the “Kharkiv news agency” in opposition to the 2013 Euromaidan movement.

Prigozhin is also tied to the conception and funding of a semi-private military company called “Wagner” known to have operated both in Ukraine and Syria under Dmitry Utkin, a man notorious for his “adherence to the aesthetics and ideology of the Third Reich.” Wagner Private Military Company is said to be co-sponsored by the Russian Ministry of Defense and to have participated in the military occupation of Crimea.

A clue as to the strategy of the Internet Research Agency can be found among the leading members under indictment. Around the time their employee Anna Bogacheva allegedly visited the U.S. in 2014 to gather intelligence, she registered a PR firm called IT Debugger with Mikhail Potepkin, a former leader of the violent, far-right youth brigade, Nashi.

Nashi formed part of what then-First Deputy Chief of the Presidential Administration Vladislav Surkov called “managed nationalism.” Concerned about a possible “Color Revolution” in Russia, Surkov hoped to simulate an opposition movement and keep the public under the Kremlin’s control.

“Managed nationalism” and Surkov’s analysis of “network structures” paved the way for a strategy penned in 2013 by Valery Gerasimov (...) Now known as the Gerasimov Doctrine, The New York Times called it “RT, Sputnik, and Russia’s new theory of war.” In Gerasimov’s words, “The focus of applied methods of conflict has altered in the direction of the broad use of political, economic, informational, humanitarian, and other nonmilitary measures—applied in coordination with the protest potential of the population.”

Shortly after Gerasimov published his doctrine, Dugin's efforts came to a head. He sent his associate Georgiy Gavrish a memo listing a number of pro-Russia political leaders on the European far right and left. Intent on making Moscow the “New Rome” of a spiritual empire of federated ethnostates from Dublin to Vladivastok and stretching south to the Indian Ocean, Dugin’s main aspiration lay in consolidating support networks for the Kremlin and developing ideological unity for his "Eurasianist" geopolitics.

Dugin’s efforts produced a “think tank” called Katehon with influential board members including a senior member of Putin’s Yedinaya Rossiya party and Leonid Reshetnikov, then the leader of the RISS. Reshetnikov is infamous for complaining in February 2016 that WWII was “orchestrated” by “the upper crust of the Anglo-Saxon elite” and is believed by officials to have sponsored a coup attempt that October to prevent Montenegro from joining NATO.

Another member of Katehon’s board, Lyndon LaRouche associate Sergei Glazyev, co-founded the far-right Rodina (Motherland) Party with Dugin, which in 2014 to 2015 led conferences and coordinating groups including members of the racist “alt-right” and the U.S. left that helped prepare the networks Dugin sought.

At the helm of Katehon’s board sits Dugin’s associate Konstantin Malofeev. Known as the “Orthodox Oligarch” for his far-right political positions and proximity to the Russian Orthodox Church (...) Aleksandr Borodai, the first prime minister of the Donetsk Republic, and Igor Strelkov, its first minister of defense, served as Malofeev’s former PR man and security chief, respectively.

Many of the crucial connections between the Katehon network and the Western far-right can be found through their mutual commitments to the anti-LGBQT hate group, World Congress of Families. When Stephen Bannon delivered a speech on the merits of Dugin and fascist occultist Julius Evola in June 2014 to high-level members of the World Congress of Families in the Vatican, he effectively endorsed the guiding “Eurasianist” spirit behind Katehon.

Bannon’s speech came in the middle of a four-year period during which Robert Mercer paid him to work for an anti-Clinton group. Also the primary funder of Breitbart News, Mercer was a member of the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP), which supported Trump staunchly during the 2016 elections and is heavily involved in the World Congress of Families.

The CNP has a long history of bridging U.S. and Russian far-right interests, dating back to when its founder Paul Weyrich and executive committee member Robert Kriebel helped launch the career of pro-Russia lobbyist Edward Lozansky — a man who would take a leading role in feeding the troll armies of the far right nearly 30 years later.

Deeply connected to the U.S. far-right, Lozansky founded a dubious think tank eventually named the American University in Moscow “on the same floor as the Heritage Foundation.” Through his organizations, Lozansky has hosted conferences and an annual event known as the World Russia Forum. Featuring speakers like Chuck Grassley, Jeff Sessions and Dana Rohrabacher, the World Russia Forum and Lozansky’s Russia House enjoy a high profile inside the Beltway of Washington, DC.

Lozansky’s American University in Moscow has become a crucial hub for the cultivation of editors and journalists behind key “fake news” sites propagated by the “Translation Project.”

Alexander Mercouris, the founding editor of leading pro-Kremlin site, The Duran, which promotes InfoWars, the Western radical right and conspiracy theories.
Anatoly Karlin, formerly of Da Russophile and currently an antisemitic blogger for the alt-right-associated Unz Review.
Mark Sleboda of the Duginist Centre for Conservative Studies.
Daniel McAdams, head of the Ron Paul Institute.
Gilbert Doctorow, contributor to Russia Insider and Consortium News
Members of RT, Voice of Russia and RISS.

In September 2008, Lozansky joined Dugin for a conference with far-right figures such as fascist creator of the European New Right Alain de Benoist, Duginist Israeli far-right leader Avigdor Eskin and Israel Shamir, a holocaust denying antisemite who would later become the Russian emissary for Wikileaks. Within a few weeks, Dugin and Lozansky appeared together on the TV program “Three Corners” for a discussion on the merits of “soft power.”

A week after the Crimea crisis touched off in April 2014, Lozansky’s heavy frame was hunched over a long conference table across from Dugin in a cramped, stuffy conference room. They were discussing the role of media in the “New Cold War.”

The next September, Lozansky moderated a roundtable discussion at the World Russia Forum to consider a “Proposal to Establish ‘Committee for East - West Accord.’” (...) The U.S. side of the Committee would be spearheaded by professor and contributing editor of The Nation, Stephen F. Cohen, along with an influential board including former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and former ambassadors William vanden Heuvel and Jack Matlock.

That month, Cohen’s associate Doctorow helped editor Charles Bausman create the antisemitic website Russia Insider. Soon after, Doctorow joined alternative journalism site Consortium News, which accepts tax-deductible donations for Russia Insider as a fiscal sponsor.

While the Kremlin’s propagandists disseminate half-truths, distortions and lies, they rely on sites like Consortium News, Russia Insider, Global Independent Analytics and The Duran to adopt their narratives and “launder” them so that “the original source… is either forgotten or impossible to determine,” according to expert on the far right Anton Shekhovtsov’s latest book, Russia and the Western Far Right.

Such apparent unity of action and intent may have also occurred because the “fake news” sites boosted by the Translation Project have significant audience overlap, as well as institutional crossover. For example, the syncretic site 21stCenturyWire crossposts stories from Consortium News and features interviews with its founder, the late Robert Parry. Created by former Infowars associate editor, Patrick Henningsen, 21stCenturyWire’s archived stories trade in antisemitic Soros and Rothschild conspiracy theories and a battery of Kremlin-supported stories maligning the White Helmets in Syria.

ZDA lahko začnejo pripravljati prvo aretacijo v primeru trolov.

https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/statu...

Two sources confirm to @tvrain that a former Russian “troll factory” operative has moved to the U.S. with her husband and now lives in Washington state. Agatha Burdonova, the woman, denies any links to the IRA. Burdonova’s alleged ex-boss, Katarina Aistova, talked to @AdrianChen in June 2015 for his groundbreaking report in English, “The Agency.” Meanwhile, Aistova’s boss, Dzheikhun Aslanov, was indicted by Mueller’s grand jury as one of the Internet Research Agency’s dirty dozen.

It gets better. Five days before she left for America, Burdonova posted a photo from a going-away party. Whom is she embracing in the pic? Why, it’s Katerina Aistova, her definitely-not-troll-factory-boss.
Also, social media wiz that she is, Burdonova shares her new home address in public posts on Vkontakte. Gotta love the Web, folks.
An update: Burdonova even shared her SOCIAL SECURITY CARD APPLICATION on YouTube.

in

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews

So much for those who try to downplay the sophistication of the Russian trolls, their supposedly rudimentary English skills and lack of understanding of the U.S. This former IRA troll farm manager is fitting in just fine, living in the U.S. & her English level is “professional.”

This keeps getting better. It appears, former IRA (Russian troll factory) manager's husband received an offer of employment from @facebook & Facebook —as his employer— helped both of them immigrate to the US. They're now living in Bellevue, Washington. Is your head spinning yet?
Follow-up re: former IRA (Russian troll factory) manager Agatha Burdonova: On June 15, 2017, Dmitry Fyodorov says he received an employment offer from Facebook. On August 8, 2017 Fyodorov marries Burdonova. Employer (presumably, Facebook) sponsors both of their visas —prob. H1B.

Aretacije? Zakaj že?

Hopla, morda pa je vse res, anede? Says a troll about a troll. Lej, da ne bodo tebe aretirali 8-)

Vse skupaj je takšno delanje viharja v kozarcu, da je že hudo, predvsem pa patetično, za državo, ki za svojo obveščevalno skupnost nameni več denarja kot ima večina držav na tem planetu BDP-ja.
A. Einstein

Fritz je izjavil:

Aretacije? Zakaj že?

Da pridobijo pričo tožilstva.

No, me prav zanima to sojenje.

Drugače pa je po moje edina rešitev, da na vse zvezne zgradbe dajo napis 'In God We Trust' in se bodo tako z lahkoto zaščitili od Rusov in vsega zlobnega.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gradebook...
A. Einstein

Pred Rusi se defacto zaščitit ne moreš.
Odpreš konzervo sardin, ven pogleda Putin in ti zjebe volitve, pa še our way of life, de war against drugs ne omenjam.
Horrifixtično!

Več:

http://www.dw.com/en/european-politicia...

US President Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort paid a group of unnamed European politicians €2 million ($2.5 million) to lobby for a pro-Russian government in Ukraine, according to an indictment filed by US special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday.

The group was meant to "act informally and without any visible relationship" to the Ukrainian government, a memorandum written by Manafort in June 2012 read.

An unnamed "former European chancellor" referred to as "Foreign Politician A" allegedly managed the lobbying group, according to the indictment. Manafort and the Habsburg group lobbied US lawmakers and senior government officials in or around 2013 in a strategy titled "SUPER VIP."

Although Mueller's indictment does not name any of the European politicians, the AP news agency previously reported that Manafort had worked with Mercury LLC, a US-based lobbying firm that had employed former Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer.

Gusenbauer and Mercury lobbyists met with three members of the US Congress in 2013, according to a disclosure form filed by Mercury in 2017. The meetings were part of Mercury's outreach work on behalf of the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a think tank that Mueller has described as a "mouthpiece" of the Yanukovych government.

The ex-chancellor is now a member of the "Dialogue of Civilizations" think tank in Berlin. Vladimir Yakunin, one of the organization's founders, was placed on a US sanctions list in 2014 in response to Russian intervention in Ukraine. The US said Yakunin, who at the time was president of state-owned Russian Railways, was "a close confidant" of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Gusenbauer is not the only former chancellor with close ties to Russia.

Former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder came under heavy fire after leaving office in 2005 for what some observers saw as overly close ties to Russia, including to Russian President Vladimir Putin, who Schröder once called a "flawless democrat."

After leaving office, Schröder took up a high-level position at Nord Stream on the recommendation of Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom. In 2017, Schröder took a seat on the board of Russian energy company Rosneft, which was facing EU sanctions over Russia's annexation of Crimea in early 2014.

julij 2016

http://www.dw.com/en/putin-associate-op...

The World Public Forum's Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute (DOC) was launched with a six-hour event in Berlin on Friday. The institute, previously based in Vienna, was founded and financed by Vladimir Yakunin, a Russian businessman, associate of President Vladimir Putin's, and former Soviet diplomat rumored to have held a high rank in the KGB.

In a feature article, the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung" described DOC as an "instrument of Moscow's hybrid warfare" whose main intention was to create an "alternative civilization to the American."

The institute has denied any direct connections to the Kremlin - on its website, the DOC says it does not take any government funding at all. "We will not represent any Russian interests," German political scientist and DOC co-founder Peter Schulze told the "taz" newspaper.

Though the DOC's funding is not spelled out on its website (and the institute did not respond to a request for comment), "FAZ" reported that Yakunin himself is investing 25 million euros ($27.8 million) over the next five years, and plans to employ some 20 people. Its own stated aim is to be among the world's "top 20 think tanks within five years."

Several other Russian businessmen are thought to have invested in the institute, and Yakunin is reported to have hired a headhunter agency to trawl other think tanks for talent.

Yakunin has defended Russia's "gay propaganda law," which bans the distribution of material that promotes "non-traditional sexual relationships" among minors, and infamously accused those who voted for the Austrian Eurovision Song Contest winner and travesty artist Conchita Wurst of having an "abnormal psychology."

He also said that Ukraine's 2014 Euromaidan protest movement, which led to the downfall of President Viktor Yanukovych and a war with separatists in the eastern part of the country, had been hijacked by neo-Nazis.

At a speech in 2014 for the German-Russian Forum, an initiative that promotes German-Russian relations, Yakunin called on Europe to loosen its ties with the United States. "Why is everything that comes from across the ocean good - even the Iraq war?" he asked. "But every attempt by Russia to put forward a proposal is met negatively."

"Whether you search for understanding and dialogue, or whether you dance to the pipe of the USA - the prosperity of the European space depends to a great extent on that [question]," he said.

Raša - kjer se nacionalna TV norčuje iz 12-letnic.

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/if-...
When presenters on a state-run channel ridiculed Anastasia for her feminist views live on the country’s most popular dating show, the masses might have been expected to rally to her side. After all, she was just 12 years old.

Instead, Russian internet commenters not only took the presenter’s side, they mercilessly hurled insults at the girl.

“If I had a daughter like this,” one YouTube commenter wrote under a video of the broadcast, “I would have strangled her a long time ago.” “Knock her teeth in,” another added. “Juvenile b-tch,” chimed another.

It all began on Oct. 19 when Anastasia, who has declined to publicly reveal her surname, appeared on the hit matchmaking show “Let’s Get Married” alongside her father. The program on Russia’s largest and state-run television network, Channel One, has been one of the country’s favorite programs for a decade. Anastasia’s father, a divorcee, was that episode’s bachelor.

When it was Anastasia’s turn, it was clear from the outset she rubbed one of the show’s hosts, Larissa Guzeyeva, the wrong way.

Anastasia started off by telling the panel she knew her father well because the two often discuss important topics of the day, including feminism. She said he deserved an “interesting” woman, someone he could have a conversation with.

For the ten minutes before Anastasia’s father, Anton, was brought out onto the stage, Guzeyeva relentlessly mocked and interrupted the 12-year-old.

And when the episode was released, it was packaged in horror movie style, with Anastasia stroking a teddy bear to a tune from a soundtrack titled "Twisted Horror."

Through it all, Anastasia kept her composure. Then, less than a month later, on Nov. 13, with the help of her father, she posted a video to YouTube decrying how children and women are treated on national television.

She has also started a Twitter account, which now has more than 4,500 followers. The bio reads: “The humiliation of children and women has no place on Channel One.”

Zgornji pastek odlično definira odnos NATO - Rusija.
Have mercy, o Lord!

Smrekar1 ::

Tole se mi je zdelo relevantno.

fikus_ ::

Verjamem! Velja tudi, če bi se rodil v USA.

nurmaln ::

Smrekar1 je izjavil:

Tole se mi je zdelo relevantno.

E to je človek katerega bi morali brat vsi ki se zavzemajo za 'demokratični socializem'.
"I will be quoted in someone's signature,
even if I have to do it myself!" - nurmaln

Ruska in argentinska policija sta zasegli 400 kil koke, ki jo je kriminalna združba skušala spraviti čez Atlantik v diplomatski pošti.

Zgodba se začne povsem normalno: ruski veleposlanik obvesti argentinsko policijo o čudnem dogajanju, koordinirajo, da se v pakete skrije sledilne naprave in nato aretirajo sodelujoče na obeh straneh oceana. Po uspešni akciji se seveda izda izjavo za javnost s par fotografijami. Lep primer policijskega sodelovanja.

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/wj4...

https://twitter.com/gendarmeria

Vse kul, dokler se ne spomniš da so del zgodbe svetovni prvaki v zanikanju. Na zadnji sliki se vidi registracijo RA-96023, gre za vladni Il-96.
Kakršnekoli navedbe, da je bila zlorabljena ruska diplomatska pošta so seveda kategorično neresnične, zato zgodba dobi tako znani orveljanski prizvok. In da, ni Il-86 in kolikor razumem ne AF-1.

https://twitter.com/christogrozev

The airplane number of cocaine plane busted by Argentinian police belongs to Russia's AirForce One (seen here https://russianplanes.net/reginfof/98 ), @ru_rbc discovered and reported. This comes literlally on the day Russia's Foreign Ministry said "the drug operation did not use diplomatic post channels".

Breaking: President Putin's office denies that RU Airforce One plane was used to transport drugs. Says Argentinian police photo shows "just some luggage loaded into a plane" This despite fact that Argentinian police point to suitcases being loaded on RU plane IL-86 #96023 as the same cocaine-stuffed suitcases being opened in subsequent photos.

And despite fact RU AirForce One plane #96023 was in Buenos Aires on December 6. The Argentina bust took place in December.
Either half the world is trying see proof the cocaine plane belongs to Putin's fleet, or someone - I can't imagine who - is DDosSing the website. Then again, here's a screenshot
Kremlin spokesperson: "You have made conclusions based on a photo. But photos can be photoshopped easily. Journalists should base their opinions only on information from official institutions" [Note: that photo was from the official Argentinian police @gendarmeria ]

Kremlin spokesperson: "Our [Airforce One] airplane flies to Italy. And in Italy it snowed today. This does not mean we transported the snow to Italy. You should not take things to the absurd"

And now this:
The owner of russianplanes.net : I saw the news [on RBC] and decided to delete the site because we had nothing to do with it. Nobody asked me to do this ... I'm a bit uptight now, so I just up and deleted it, I do not want to frame anyone.

Latest: Kremlin spokesperson says photograph [released by Argentinean police] showing presidential plane ID "may have been photoshopped". Here's another video/still shot from @gendarmeria
https://twitter.com/gendarmeria/status/...

Here's a good summary of a thoroughly sourced analysis of Russian blogger (professor of finance at IE Business School in Madrid) whose children attend RU Embassy School in Buenos Aires. His conclusion: implausible that cocaine trade NOT an FSB project.
https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela...

Nastjo Rybko, Alexa Lesleya in še par Rusov so v nedeljo aretirali v Pattayi (Tajska), kjer so se šli seks tečaj. Alex in Nastja sta sicer Belorusa, ne vem, če imata tudi rusko državljanstvo.

https://meduza.io/en/news/2018/02/26/th...

Nato je včeraj na Tajsko priletel še zgoraj omenjeni Il-96 RA-96023.
Na krovu je bil predsednik varnostnega sveta ruske federacije Nikolaj Patrušev. Tisti Patrušev, ki se je nenadoma pojavil v Srbiji, ko so po poskusu državnega udara v Črni Gori in najdbi orožja v bližini Vučićevega domovanja aretirali par ruskih državljanov, menda tajnih agentov. Pač, se zgodi.
https://www.politico.eu/article/vladimi...

Gazeda.ru poroča, da se je prišel pogovarjat o "varnosti ruskih turistov v državi".
https://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2018/...

Medtem Nastja totalno tripa na instagramu. Pravi, da je ne smejo odpeljati v Rusijo, ker jo bodo ubili in če jih pretty please lahko kdo reši. Trdi, ve/ima stvari o ruskem vmešavanju, tako da se bi dalo kaj dogovoriti.

https://www.instagram.com/nastya_rybka....

Off, ampak obvezen ogled za vse tiste, ki menite, da bodo ZDA zdaj zdaj razpadle. V zadnjem stoletju so imeli še precej hujši rodeo.

Enkrat, v ne tako daljni prihodnosti, bo za vmešavanje izstavljen račun. Video na povzavi.

https://twitter.com/camanpour/status/96...

What should the White House be doing to disrupt Russian cyber operations? "I would fry every computer in the building just to make a point... We can do that, and it wouldn't be difficult to do," says Richard Clarke.

Richard A. Clarke @ Wikipedia

Richard Alan Clarke (born October 27, 1950) is the former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism for the United States.

Clarke worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan. In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position, but the position was no longer given cabinet-level access. He later became the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity.

"Se zgodi."

https://twitter.com/AlbertoNardelli/sta...

I went to Kiev to talk to Mifsud’s fiancee. She has just had a baby, and can’t find the Maltese professor who is at the centre of the Russia-Trump probe. This is her story:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertonardell...

Samuel ::

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Here's a good summary of a thoroughly sourced analysis of Russian blogger (professor of finance at IE Business School in Madrid) whose children attend RU Embassy School in Buenos Aires. His conclusion: implausible that cocaine trade NOT an FSB project.

Droga za financiranje operacij FSBja (modernega KGB).
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is
noticably not worth noticing.

Samuel je izjavil:

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Hm, zanimivo. Zdaj vemo, kdo je plasiral v javnost, da CIA mastno služi z drogami. Pri lažnih novicah Rusi niso najbolj izvirni, druge obtožujejo samo tega, kar počno sami.

Zdaj tudi vemo od kod taka neomajana podpora Rusije Venezueli. Diler je pač primoran ščititi proizvajalca.

Mr.B ::

Ce bi z butholom brala knjigo kot je ...Drugs as Weapons Against Us, no bi videla lastno majhnost, ker lokalne vojne z enim letalom drog ravno ne mores financirat.
France Rejects Genocide Accusations Against Israel in Gaza,
To accuse the Jewish state of genocide is to cross a moral threshold

fikus_ ::

Ruse se učijo od USA in poskušajo enako, ampak zgleda, da jim ne uspe vedno!

Mr.B je izjavil:

Ce bi z butholom brala knjigo kot je ...Drugs as Weapons Against Us, no bi videla lastno majhnost, ker lokalne vojne z enim letalom drog ravno ne mores financirat.

V enega Il-96 lahko naložiš dobrih 50 ton tovora. To je nekje 2,5 milijarde dolarjev kokaina.

Za primerjavo, par let nazaj ste nekateri polemizirali o ogromnih dobičkih ISIS z nafto, ki jo prodajajo prek Turčije. Šlo se je za prihodke reda velikosti morda 100 milijonov dolarjev letno bruto in ste javskali kako ameriški zaveznik Erdogan to dopušča in kako za vsem stoji CIA. Zdaj isti pacienti zamahujejo z roko nad 25-krat večjo vrednostjo kokaina v enem samem poletu kot je bilo tam denarja v enem letu.

No, tudi z nafto sedaj vemo, da je trgoval predvsem ruski zaveznik, ampak to je že druga zgodba.

Če parafraziram Zaphoda - ruski oboževalec brez dvojnih standardov nima standardov.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Smrekar1 ()

Mr.B je izjavil:

Mr.B(uthole), ne se poniževat. Ni se šlo samo za eno letalo. Dajmo se malo informirat, preden se smešimo.

Samuel je izjavil:

Mr.B je izjavil:

Mr.B(uthole), ne se poniževat. Ni se šlo samo za eno letalo. Dajmo se malo informirat, preden se smešimo.

Smeüi se buthole s smrekarjem, NA koncu boste napisala, da 99.999% vsega kokaina pride iz rusije. Verjetno gledata oba preveö Mcmafia.

Mr.B je izjavil:

Samuel je izjavil:

Mr.B je izjavil:

Smeüi se buthole s smrekarjem, NA koncu boste napisala, da 99.999% vsega kokaina pride iz rusije. Verjetno gledata oba preveö Mcmafia.

A že spet pišeš tole v službi, ker ti šumniki delajo probleme. Bo treba tvojemu šefu nekaj napisat...

Samuel je izjavil:

Mr.B je izjavil:

Samuel je izjavil:

Mr.B je izjavil:

A že spet pišeš tole v službi, ker ti šumniki delajo probleme. Bo treba tvojemu šefu nekaj napisat...

Ja in, sem me plača :))

Ne bi rekel, da te plačuje, za pisanje neumnosti po forumih.

Samuel je izjavil:

JA a me nisi buthol obto#il da sem Ruski trollllllll. SO WTF sedaj, sem al nisem.

Mr.B je izjavil:

Samuel je izjavil:

JA a me nisi buthol obto#il da sem Ruski trollllllll. SO WTF sedaj, sem al nisem.

Seveda si ruski trol, dragi Mr.B(uthole).

PS: Ne se tako živčno trest.

Saj bi rekel, da je tista zgodba o koki iz crimerussia domišljijski spis, ampak Rusi se res potrudijo da ne pustijo prostora za dvome.

UPDATE: After denying that "cocaine plane" on @gendarmeria photo was from Kremlin fleet, now Foreign Ministry says "Not true that Patrushev was in Buenos Aires to solve cocaine crisis; it was a scheduled visit", indirectly confirming RU Airforce One plane was there on that date.

In new denial posted after deleting initial denial, @mfa_russia says "Fake news that Argentina started cocaine bust and Russia joined later: we found cocaine and informed @gendarmeria" This seems untrue, given Argentina leaked intercepted RU calls from long before bust.

Wow. Remember the analysis from the RU finance professor whose kids study at the Embassy school? Now @mfa_russia had published an ugly ad hominem against him and his wife ("we know this family..of certain political convictions...scandalous wife..")
https://argentina.mid.ru/-/kommentarij-...

P.S.

Zdaj imamo že tri primere, ko je bil Patrušev v naprej dogovorjen za srečanje v problematičnem času in kraju. Srbija, Argentina, Tajska.

Rusija, dežela naključij, za vse ostalo poskrbi FSB.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: Pac-Man ()

V TV drami pa

So Rybka and "Alex Lesley" filed a formal request for political asylum in the US, promising in turn "audio and video proof of the crimes of the Russian government", alluding obviously to election meddling.
Question is, who in the USG will dare grant them one?

Saj bi rekel, da tole kdo režira, recimo Vladislav Surkov @ Wikipedia

Samuel je izjavil:

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Morda so se pa od firme CIA kaj naučili?
Greettngs from Oliver North!

Zgodovina sprememb…

Cervantes je izjavil:

Samuel je izjavil:

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Morda so se pa od firme CIA kaj naučili?
Greettngs from Oliver North!

Torej praviš, da Rusi dealajo drogo za izpustitev talcev?

Oliver North:
The scandal involved the illegal sale of weapons to Iran to encourage the release of U.S. hostages then held in Lebanon.

Malo preveč kadiš.. drogo. Škodi ti.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Samuel ()

Res je.
Moram skadit kar precej, da me zadane.
Za razliko od enih tukaj, ki so zadeti že kar per se.

Cervantes je izjavil:

Res je.
Moram skadit kar precej, da me zadane.
Za razliko od enih tukaj, ki so zadeti že kar per se.

Jaz sem samo predvideval, da boš majčken skurcal Ruse.
Sam ne moreš tega pričakovat od vojaka na straži.

Rusi so že čist dost skurcani as it is.
Jaz se samo trudim za malo več ravnotežja.
Kurcat je treba tudi Amercanose.
Čeprav po zadnjih prispevkih Muellerja &Co to niti ni več potrebno.
Za smeh poskrbijo kar sami.
:D

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Donaldu ni do smeha.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta...

Kaj pa pričakuješ, ko od učiteljev zahteva da poučujjo z bakrom in svincem.

OK. Kar navijajte za impičment.
In dobili boste Penca, ki je znan po tem, da politične odločitve sprejama po posvetovanju z Jezusom.
Works for me.
:'(

Cervantes je izjavil:

In dobili boste Penca, ki je znan po tem, da politične odločitve sprejama po posvetovanju z Jezusom.

Do kdaj?

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/sta...

Pac-Man je izjavil:

Cervantes je izjavil:

Do kdaj?

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/sta...

Zdaj saj veš, zakaj je Twixic nehal arhivirat.
««
39 / 67
»»

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Skripal (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Loža
13129753 (15502) Pac-Man

Dr. Drumpflove (strani: 1 2 3 433 34 35 36 )

Oddelek: Problemi človeštva
1787248030 (208049) OmegaBlue

Več podobnih tem