» »

Sound Blaster Audigy is a FAKE????

Sound Blaster Audigy is a FAKE????

_Mortal_ ::

mislim da vas bo zanimal, nevem kok je res ampak vseeno:

Well, just browsed to a Chinese site yesterday, and this got to be one of the most shocking articles I read recently. Seems someone in Taiwan or China claimed to have found a way to modify some audigy driver to install it to support his Live! and then the Live! card has full fuctionality as the Audigy except the 1394 port. He concluded that Audigy's core is the same old EMU10K1, just the driver got some ID check and the driver enabled the old programmable core to have the new functions...

Well, I dismissed the idea as some rumor first, but now all the sites that posted that article got forced to delete it by request of Creative. I know that now all the sites I know no longer has this article, but here is a news in a Chinese website that confirms the existence of such an article klik
So now after Creative's reaction, I'm beginning to wonder whether they really just used the old EMU10K1 core with some new manufacture process or something? Anyone here got any idea?
Is reading in the bathroom considered as multi-tasking?

jamiroq ::

sej to je že kar malo staro.... (mislim, da se je to začelo govorit že takrat, ko je Audigy prišel ven) finta je pa bila v temu, da si (na SBLive!) inštaliral neki leaked beta LiveWare in ga potem še magari updatal z uradnimi driverji... Tega nisem sicer probal, ker je bilo unega LiveWara 60MB za dol pobrat (in z 28k modemom to ni glih mačji kašelj:P )

DanKick ::

Yeah, let's say RUMORS !

Dami ::

No, jst temu nočem verjet (mam audigya:8) ).
Don't worry about me. The bleeding is just the begining of a healing process.

Chessman ::

Kaj bi pa radi. Pa če tudi je kartica popolnoma ista, igra pa le bolje pa še firewire ste dobli zraven. Kartica je pa za cca 10k sit dražja od live, najcenejši FW pa stane vsaj 15k sit. torej v vsakem primeru ste na boljšem.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Skripal (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Loža
13129683 (15432) Pac-Man
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13815990 (12830) arrigo
»

Creative razpolovil število zaposlenih (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Novice / Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod
547404 (5604) Han
»

Please help me to find a person!!! (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Loža
888507 (4908) Pesjan
»

Kaj za vraga je to RAID?

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
142113 (1778) krucymucy

Več podobnih tem