» »

citati za tiste k znate angleško

citati za tiste k znate angleško

«
2 3

Vegi ::

A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.
--David Brenner

Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends.
--George Bernard Shaw

How can you eat anything with eyes?
--Will Kellogg

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child, as it is to the caterpillar.
-- Bradley Miller

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.
--Paul McCartney

I do not like eating meat because I have seen lambs and pigs killed. I saw and felt their pain. They felt the approaching death. I could not bear it. I cried like a child. I ran up a hill and could not breathe. I felt that I was choking. I felt the death of the lamb.
--Vaslav Nijinsky (dancer and choreographer)

Now I can look at you in peace; I don't eat you anymore.
-- Franz Kafka-Novelist (to the fishes in his aquarium)

People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times.
--Isaac Bashevis Singer
(1904- )

For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
--Pythagoras (6th century BC)

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.
--Leo Tolstoy

Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own.
--Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

Recognize meat for what it really is: the antibiotic- and pesticide-laden corpse of a tortured animal.
~Ingrid Newkirk, National Director of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
-- Samuel Butler, Note-Books, 1912

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
--Albert Einstein

Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

The beef industry has contributed to more American deaths than all the wars of this century, all natural disasters, and all automobile accidents combined. If beef is your idea of "real food for real people" you'd better live real close to a real good hospital.
--Neal Barnard, M.D.

We all love animals. Why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?"
--k.d. lang

Dear Lord, I've been asked, nay commanded, to thank Thee for the Christmas turkey before us... a turkey which was no doubt a lively, intelligent bird... a social being... capable of actual affection... nuzzling its young with almost human-like compassion. Anyway, it's dead and we're gonna eat it. Please give our respects to its family.
--Berke Breathed, Bloom County Babylon

We pray on Sundays that we may have light/To guide our footsteps on the path we tread;/We are sick of war, we don't want to fight,/And yet we gorge ourselves upon the dead.
-- George Bernard Shaw

We don't need to eat anyone who would run, swim, or fly away if he could.
--James Cromwell

If you knew how meat was made, you'd probably lose your lunch.
--k.d. lang

A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses.
--George Bernard Shaw

As long as there are slaughterhouses, there will be battlefields.
--Leo Tolstoy, author

The eating of meat extinguishes the seed of great compassion.
--Mahaparinirvana (Buddhist)

I do feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants.
-- Gandhi

I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips, hops or crawls. God knows that I've crawled on occasion, and I'm glad that no one ate me. ---
--Alex Poulos

One farmer says to me, "You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make the bones with;" and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying himself with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle.
--Henry David Thoreau

Think of the fierce energy concentrated in an acorn! You bury it in the ground, and it explodes into an oak! Bury a sheep, and nothing happens but decay.
--George Bernard Shaw

My situation is a solemn one. Life is offered to me on condition of eating beefsteaks. But death is better than cannibalism. My will contains directions for my funeral, which will be followed not by mourning coaches, but by oxen, sheep, flocks of poultry, and a small traveling aquarium of live fish, all wearing white scarfs in honor of the man who perished rather than eat his fellow creatures.
--George Bernard Shaw

I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens.
--Isaac Bashevis Singer, quoted in You Said a Mouthful edited by Ronald D. Fuchs

Suppose that tomorrow a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth, beings who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to other animals. Would they have the right to treat you as you treat the animals you breed, keep and kill for food?
--John Harris (1946- )

Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his little animal friends.
--Author Unknown

Vegetarian food leaves a deep impression on our nature. If the whole world adopts vegetarianism, it can change the destiny of humankind.
-- Albert Einstein

Our task must be to free ourselves... widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
-- Albert Einstein

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
-- Gandhi

If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalist for the same reasons.
-- C. S. Lewis

Among the noblest in the land - Though man may count himself the least - That man I honor and revere, Who without favor, without fear, In the great city dares to stand, The friend of every friendless beast.
--Henry W.Longfellow

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Tongue - a variety of meat, rarely served because it clearly crosses the line between a cut of beef and a piece of a dead cow.
--Bob Ekstrom

While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth?
--George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Coexistence... what the farmer does with the turkey - until Thanksgiving.
--Mike Connolly

A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows.
--George Bernard Shaw

It is strange to hear people talk of Humanitarianism, who are members of societies for the prevention of cruelty to children and animals, and who claim to be God-loving men and women, but who, nevertheless, encourage by their patronage the killing of animals merely to gratify the cravings of appetite.
--Otoman Zar-Adusht Ha'nish (1844-1936)

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian. We feel better about ourselves and better about the animals, knowing we're not contributing to their pain.
--Paul (1942- ) and Linda McCartney

You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car.
--Harvey Diamond

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
--Leo Tolstoy

But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy.
--Plutarch (c.AD 46-c.120)

Flesh eating is simply immoral, as it involves the performance of an act, which is contrary to moral feeling: killing. By killing, man suppresses in himself, unnecessarily, the highest spiritual capacity, that of sympathy and pity towards living creatures like himself and by violating his own feelings becomes cruel.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Flesh eating is unprovoked murder. -- Benjamin Franklin

I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
--Leonardo Da Vinci (1452-1519)

To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body.
--Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

We stopped eating meat many years ago. During the course of a Sunday lunch we happened to look out of the kitchen window at our young lambs playing happily in the fields. Glancing down at our plates, we suddenly realized that we were eating the leg of an animal who had until recently been playing in a field herself. We looked at each other and said, "Wait a minute, we love these sheep--they're such gentle creatures. So why are we eating them?" It was the last time we ever did.
--Linda and Paul McCartney (musicians)

"Those who, by their purchases, require animals to be killed have no right to be shielded from the slaughterhouse or any other aspect of the production of the meat they buy. If it is distasteful for humans to think about, what can it be like for the animals to experience it?"
--Peter Singer

"My dream is that people will come to view eating an animal as cannibalism."
--Henry Spira

In every respect, vegans appear to enjoy equal or better health in comparison to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
--T. Colin Campbell, PhD Professor of Nutrition, Cornell University (letter dated 3/29/98)

"Awareness is bad for the meat business. Conscience is bad for the meat business. Sensitivity to life is bad for the meat business. DENIAL, however, the meat business finds indispensable."
--John Robbins, Diet for a New America

"There will come a time...when civilised people will look back in horror on our generation and the ones that preceded it: the idea that we should eat other living things running around on four legs, that we should raise them just for the purpose of killing them! The people of the future will say "meat-eaters!" in disgust and regard us in the same way we regard cannibals and cannibalism"
--Dennis Weaver

"The animals you eat are not those who devour others; you do not eat the carnivorous beasts, you take them as your pattern. You only hunger after sweet and gentle creatures who harm no one, which follow you, serve you, and are devoured by you as the reward of their service"
--John Jacques Rousseau

"The beef industry has contributed to more American deaths than all the wars of this century, all natural disasters, and all automobile accidents combined. If beef is your idea of `real food for real people,' you'd better live real close to a real good hospital."
--Neal D. Barnard, M.D., President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Washington, D.C.

"When we kill the animals to eat them, they end up killing us because their flesh, which contains cholesterol and saturated fat, was never intended for human beings."
--William C. Roberts, M.D., editor of The American Journal of Cardiology

"All red meat contains saturated fat. There is no such thing as truly lean meat. Trimming away the edge ring of fat around a steak really does not lower the fat content significantly. People who have red meat (trimmed or untrimmed) as a regular feature of their diets suffer in far greater numbers from heart attacks and strokes."
--Michael Klaper, M.D., Medical Director, EarthSave Foundation, Santa Cruz,California

"If you step back and look at the data, the optimum amount of red meat you eat should be zero."
--Walter Willett, M.D., of Brigham and Women's Hospital, director of a study that found a close correlation between red meat consumption and colon cancer.

"Usually, the first thing a country does in the course of economic development is to introduce a lot of livestock. Our data are showing that this is not a very smart move and the Chinese are listening. They are realizing that animal-based agriculture is not the way to go.... We are basically a vegetarian species and should be eating a wide variety of plant food and minimizing our intake of animal foods.... "Once people start introducing animal products into their diet, that's when the mischiefstarts." --T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., of Cornell University, director of a study of 6,500 Chinese that found a close correlation between meat consumption and the incidence of heart disease and cancer. "The thousands of people who have suffered food poisoning after eating beef will, no doubt, appreciate that their beef was aesthetically acceptable, even though it made them ill. `Lovely to look at, dangerous to eat' is not a standard that is likely to help beef sales."
--Carol Tucker Foreman, Assistant Secretary of Agriculture during the Carter administration, commenting on the inadequacy of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Streamlined (Meat) Inspection System (SIS).

If man wants freedom why keep birds and animals in cages? Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.
-- Leonardo da Vinci

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
-- Albert Einstein

Men dig their graves with their own teeth and die by those fated instruments more than the weapons of their enemies.
-- Thomas Moffett

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

There is no fundamental difference between man and the higher animals in their mental faculties... The lower animals, like man, manifestly feel pleasure and pain, happiness, and misery.
-- Charles Darwin

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy.
-- Ingrid Newkirk

If experiments on animals were abandoned on grounds of compassion, mankind would have made a fundamental advance.
-- Richard Wagner

For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
-- Pythagoras

It were much better that a sentient being should never have existed, than that it should have existed only to endure unmitigated misery.
-- Percy Bysshe Shelley

What I think about vivisection is that if people admit that they have the right to take or endanger the life of living beings for the benefit of many, there will be no limit for their cruelty.
-- Leo Tolstoy

I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
-- Ecclesiastes

Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. -- St. Francis of Assisi I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race in its gradual improvement to leave off eating animals.
-- Henry David Thoreau

Your choice of diet can influence your long term health prospects more than any other action you might take.
-- Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop

Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
-- Albert Schweitzer

If you have men who will exclude any of god's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewisewith their fellow men.
-- St. Francis of Assisi

Basically we should stop doing those things that are destructive to the environment, other creatures, and ourselves and figure out new ways of existing.
-- Moby

Plant life instead of animal food is the keystone of regeneration. Jesus used bread instead of flesh and wine in place of blood at the Lord's Supper.
-- German Composer Richard Wagner

It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.
--Mark Twain

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever does.
-- Margaret Mead

We consume the carcasses of creatures of like appetites, passions and organs with our own, and fill the slaughterhouses daily with screams of pain and fear.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

To a man whose mind is free there is something even more intolerable in the sufferings of animals than in the suffering of man. For with the latter it is at least admitted that suffering is evil and that the man who causes it is a criminal. But thousands (now billions) of animals are uselessly butchered every day without a shadow of remorse. If any man were to refer to it, he would be thought ridiculous. And that is the unpardonable crime.
-- Romain Rolland--Nobel 1915

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.
-- Thomas Edison

To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana.
-- Buddha

40 years ago on the set of Gunsmoke I read the book The Holy Science. Since then I have not eaten meat.
-- Dennis Weaver

Since visiting the abbatoirs of S. France I have stopped eating meat.
-- Vincent Van Gogh (in a letter to his brother Theodore)

The most energetic workers I have encountered in my world travels are the vegetarian miners of Chile.
-- Charles Darwin

I feel very deeply about vegetarianism and the animal kingdom. It was my dog Boycott who led me to question to right of humans to eat other sentient beings.
-- Cesar Chavez (pacifist head of the United Farm Workers)

Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness, defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your foulness after you-alas, it is true of almost every one of us!
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them, that's the essence of inhumanity.
-- Isaac Bashevis Singer

It is man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly a man.
-- Dr. Albert Schweitzer--Nobel 1952

Sergio ::

Lačen. Ješ. Preživiš. Tako svet funkcionira.
--Sergej Berišaj, 2005
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

iggy ::

Nehaj z neumnostimi!

Bom dodal svoj citat: Animals are my friends... and I love to eat my friends. >:D
Hey, you're fat!

nicjasno ::

Kaj bos pa rekel tigrom in levom? Nehajte ubijat vase sozivali? Jejte raje listje in travo? Bodi resen. Meso je nujen del prehrane. Ni pa dobro ce pretiravas.

Je pa druga stvar. Zivali ki jih gojimo za zakol bi se lahko precej lepse obravnavalo, ne pa da se jih vozaka na tisoce kilometrov v nemogocih pogojih do klavnic, samo da je meso potem bolj sveze.

Pac mojih 0.02€ .
www.nicjasno.com | www.vsejasno.com

Poldi112 ::

Ce se spustis razvojno na novo leva, potem imas prav.
To da se brez mesa ne da ziveti je pa pac pravljica. Vecina mesodedcev zivi manj zdavo od vegetarjancev, pretezno zaradi pretiravanja.

Pa se eno vprasanje, koliko od vas je sploh prebralo vse citate?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
Walter Lippmann, leta 1922, o predpogoju za demokracijo.

Roadkill ::

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Drugač pa kr ene buče. Sem pričakoval kake zabavne ali vsaj zanimive citate, ne pa neko jamranje ljudi, ki se jim je meso zagravžalo, ker so predolgo živeli v utvari, da je filan zajec nekaj povsem drugega, kot tista puhasta živalca z velikimi ušesi.
Ü

Sentret ::

"nicjasno" Imas prav, meso je nujen del prehrane. Seveda za tigre, leve in njim podobne zivali. To pa ljudje nismo. In za ljudi meso ni nujen del prehrane.

OrkAA ::

Za leve je meso nujna hrana, ker so se sami tako razvili. Organizem pač je tisto hrano, ki jo s svojimi sposobnostmi najlažje dobi. A ni kul, da smo ljudje tako univerzalni, da lahko jemo karkoli?

Ziga Dolhar ::

Grem prilimat imena par miljard ljudi,

ki niso nikoli dali kakšnega pro-vegi izjave ;).
https://dolhar.si/

Roadkill ::

Da popestrim topic:

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question.
God bless Atheism!
A witty saying proves nothing.
I drink to make other people interesting.
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
If God had meant for us to be naked, we would have been born that way.
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.
Your mama is so fat, when she sings, its over.
Kamikazi instructor: Watch closely. I'm only going to show this once.
Beam me up, Scotty. No intelligent life forms down here.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
I love work; it fascinates me; I can sit and watch it for hours.
All the parts falling off this car are of the very finest British manufacture.
It is now beyond any doubt that cigarettes are the biggest cause of statistics.
Booze may not be the answer, but it helps you to forget the question.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
A hangover is when you open your eyes in the morning and wish you hadn't.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
Always carry a bottle of whiskey in case of snakebite, and, furthermore, always carry a small snake.
Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep till noon.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life - celebrate now!
Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.(1949)
All imaginable inventions have already been invented.(1899)
Many nice things suck.
Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!
Gravity always wins.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time, and you annoy the pig.
Life is like a game of cards. If you don't have a partner, you better have a good hand.
Millions long for immortality, but don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.
I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Eat healthy, exercise more, still die.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
If life is not a game, then how come there are so many players?
Opinions are like assholes... Everyone's got one, and they stink
Smile, dammit!
Can I buy you a drink, or should I just give you the money?
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
Schizophrenia beats being alone.
Excuse me, I have to recharge my flamethrower.
FOOT: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
HEALTH: The slowest possible rate of dying.
KARAOKE: A Japanese word meaning tone deaf.
PHILOSOPHY: A study that lets us be unhappy more intelligently.
POVERTY: Having too much month left at the end of the money.
SLEEP: A poor substitute for caffeine.
SLEEP: That fleeting moment just before the alarm goes off.
SUSHI: Known to the rest of the world as 'Bait'.
The only reason so many people attended his funeral was they wanted to make sure he was dead.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
What has four legs and an arm? A happy pitbull.
I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.
Cancer cures smoking.
Sky-diving: good til the last drop.
When you die you go to heaven. Until then welcome to hell!
If rabbits feet are so lucky, what happened to the rabbit?
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
I have a drinking problem, I can't afford it.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and it's 100% fatal.
I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.
I'm not in denial i'm just selective about the reality I choose to acept.
Solution to 2 of the worlds major problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry...
Life is pain. Anybody that tells you differently is selling something.
If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
If voting could change something, it would be illegal.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
I'd insult you, but you're to fucking stupid to notice.
Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say Are you gonna drink that?
There is no such thing as a bisexual... just greedy people.
There's too much blood in my caffeine system.
If you are drinking to forget, pay in advance.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire hius work.
If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
It's people like you who give scum a bad name.
Trying is the first step towards failure.
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
Everybody has the gift of stupidity but you are abusing the privilege.
All generalizations are false.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
That is like asking the square root of a billion, the world may never know!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who dont.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
An expert is a man who knows more and more about less and less, until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
Only in American banks can you find the pens chained to the counter and the doors wide open.
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said, "Parking Fine."
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
I dont have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk, fall down, no problem.
What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb? You can unscrew a lightbulb.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
I plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
AVTOSTOP - merjenje hitrosti avtomobila s stoparico
BUTELJKA - butelj zenskega spola
BULDOZER - zival, ki zre buldoge
DROG - droga moskega spola
FILOZOF - tovarniski delavec na oddelku za polnjenje zof
GOLOTA - gol nogometasa po imenu Oto
GORETI - ziveti v stilu gore
GRAFIKA - veda o grafih
JEZA - zenski jez
KOMAR- tisti, ki med prostim casom pada v komo
KOZAREC - prebivalec Kozare
KRAVATA- tocno dolocena krava (KRAVA, TA)
KRIZATI - resevati krizanko
KROMPIR - pivo iz kroma (Cr), kromatsko pivo
KRETEN - prebivalec Krete
KROZNIK - objekt, ki krozi. Luna je primer kroznika, saj je naravni satelit, ki krozi okoli Zemlje
MARKANTNOST - veda o nemski denarni valuti - marki (DEM)
MEDVED - strokovnjak za med, glej tudi VSEVED
MINISTER - tisti, ki nastavlja mine.
MOCERAD - tisti, ki ima rad moc. Zaradi izgovorjave je dodan samoglasnik e'. Tako nastane iz mocrad - mocerad.
NADREJENI - tisti, ki so bolj rejeni od rejenih
NALIVNO PERO - pero s katerim se nalivamo
NASLONITI SE - poistovetiti se s slonom
PALACINKE - prebivalke palac
PESNIK - zaboj za shranjevanje pese; primer: "Napolnili smo ze dva in pol pesnika."
PICKA - majhna pizza (vulgarno)
PLEMENITOST - pripadnost nekemu plemenu
PODJETNIK - ujetnik,ki spi pod jetnikom (zapornikom)
POGODBA - dodatki ob koncu koncerta; glej tudi BIS
POSLANEC - oseba, ki je posoljena
POVODEC - objekt, ki plava na vodi
PRAZNIK - del naprave za praznenje, praznilka
PLEMENITOST - pripadnost nekemu plemenu
PRODAJALEC - zelo dober, izkusen (profesionalen) dajalec
RIBEZ - tisti, ki beza (lovi) ribe.
ROJSTVO - veda o obnasanju znotraj razlicnih rojev (roj cebel, kobilic...)
SADIZEM - sinonim za sajenje
SAMORASTNIK - v prenesenem pomenu clovek, ki hitro raste, npr. "Glej ga, samo raste!"
SANKCIJA - druzabna igra s sankami
SEKIRA - priprava za sekiranje
SOKOVNIK - tisti, ki pomaga kovati, kuje z nami ali pa je kovacev asistent
SVICAR - tisti, ki svica, se zelo poti
TOCKA - manjsa toca
TOCAJKA - cajanka s toco
TURIZEM - veda o turih
VULKANIZER - clovek, ki hipnotizira vulkane
ZAPELJIVEC - tisti, ki prevaza osebe ali pa nas na hitro nekam zapelje (iz ang. taxist)
ZASLON - stepska zival, ki se neprenehoma skriva za slonom
ZRACNICA - zracnik zenskega spola
Mi smo sadje, upor je nesmiselen, vase lubenice so nase!

Glede na naslov niti nisem tako zelo offtopic.
Ü

Daedalus ::

Še ena invazija "razsvetljenih," ki bodo nam, ubogim krvoločnim divjakom pridigali, kako mamo narobe:\

/grem na en fajn zapečen zrezek...in me prav malo briga, da je nekoč krulil
Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world,
he is responsible for everything he does.
[J.P.Sartre]

Ziga Dolhar ::

p.s.: katero čistilo uporabljate za platnene čevlje?

p.p.s.: katera je vaša priljubljena firma hozentregrc?
https://dolhar.si/

Zgodovina sprememb…

Eschelon ::

Glede na začetek teme, je tema obsojena na ideologizirano flancanje. Večina vegetarijancev, sploh pa vegancev, ni sposobna za kaj več.

Zna kdo kaj več kot buče?

[Edit]
ROFL RoadKill :))
Vedeti, razumeti, znati.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Eschelon ()

Damjan Jagar ::

Preveč teksta, kdo bo pa to bral? Sergejev mi je bil pa všeč.

Eschelon: Kako je pravilno, vegan ali veganec?
http://jagar.si

Utk ::

Jap, meso jemo, čeprav ni nujno, ampak ker nam paše, nekaterim. Če imaš kaj proti, se lahko gremo vn zmenit. Ni niti nujno imet avto, službo, tuširat se, itak samo škodo delamo stem, pa še dost živalc pobijemo tako. Daj, posadi si njivo koruze, postavi tam leseno uto in uživaj, stran od tega krutega sveta.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Utk ()

frudi ::

I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots.
--Ron White

če se nekoč davno opicam ne bi zaluštalo jesti mesa, bi še danes skakali po drevju in zobali listje... in vsake toliko bi koga med nami pojedel lev :)
1ACDoHVj3wn7N4EMpGVU4YGLR9HTfkNhTd... in case I've written something useful :)

BigWhale ::

Mesojedci, ki ste se tukaj oglasili ste tepci.

Aja, zakaj? Zato ker vam Vegi sploh nic ni rekel, en kup citatov je postal. Vi pa kot, da ste na surovem mesu ze deset let... ;>

Bo ze drzalo, da so mesojedci precej agresivni...

(Kit je vsejedec :P )

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: BigWhale ()

gzibret ::

Obračanje k vegetarjianstvu (če pustimo etiko popolnoma ob strani) je dobro iz dveh razlogov:

- na 1 ha orne zemlje ti pridelaš dosti več kalorij rastlinske, kot pa živalske hrane;

- zaradi efekta biomagnifikacije in bioakumulacije ima rastlinska hrana dosti manj akumuliranih strupov kot živalska hrana. Nižje si na lestvici, manj si izpostavljen mutagenim, kancerogenim in teratogenim substancam.
Vse je za neki dobr!

BigWhale, poglej si to...
Ce se spustis razvojno na novo leva, potem imas prav.

To je "tepčestvo", če je kaj v tej temi. Ker jem meso, me lahko nekdo žali, da sem evolucijsko manj razvit? Brišite takšne poste raje, če brišete rasistične, proti-pedrske in ne vem kakšne.

Azrael ::

Roadkill, odličen odgovor.

Ni mi jasno tole pri vegetarjancih: Baje imajo strašanko radi živali in jim hočejo vse dobro, ampak zakaj potem tem bogim živalim pojedo hrano??! :D

Sedaj resno, že kar sem v preteklosti bral poste avtorja te teme, je tole prepričevanje prepričanih, kar je nesmiselno in čista izguba časa. Sem res upal, da bo tokrat kaj več, kot samo kup nekih pro-vegi izjav.

Skratka, če nekomu paše živeti na nek način, prav, če s tem ne skodujejo drugim. In jasno vsiljevanje je kontraproduktivno. Vegani so se s svojim teženjem, priskutili mnogim, tudi tukaj na forumu, pa jih nič ne izuči.
Nekoč je bil Slo-tech.

WarpedGone ::

Kako tipično.

Človek navede nekaj (oz. celo kopico) citatov oseb, ki so se tako ali drugače (ponavadi pozitivno) zapisale v zgodovino in ob tem nikogar poimensko ne obsodi. Odziv pa je tak kot vedno. Pljuvanje, jamranje, zmrdovanje. In par debilnih "argumentov" tipa brez mesa boš umru - očitno sm že kar nekaj dolgih let mrtu, brez mesa boš oslepel - ja, neč ne vidm že 10 let, meso nucaš za moč - na benču porinem 110kg - po 11 letih vegetarijanstva.

Enkrat za spremembo hočm slišat PAMETEN argument zakaj je dobro jest meso.

To, da ga levi jedo NI argument. Varani jedo mrhovino. A bi eno 14 dni staro trupelce? Fino omedeno? A ne? Zakaj pa ne, sej nekateri tut to jedo....

Če nimate argumentov pa prosim tišina.
Zbogom in hvala za vse ribe

Meso je dobro jest, ker je dobro. Če ti ni, ga ne rabiš. Razen mamice mislim, da ti ga nima nihče pravico v usta tlačit. Jaz pa nism slišal, zakaj ne bi blo dobro kje kakšen kos mesa kdaj pojest.

Še enkrat svaka čast BWju, edin 'vsejedec' tule ki je sposobn mirnega odgovora.

bond007 ::

Meso je dobro jest, ker je dobro.

Točno tako! Naj vsak je tisto kar mu paše. Ne vem, zakaj bi rabil neke hude razloge za jest meso. Tekne mi in pika.

A to je tist bedak, ki je vse druge označil za tepce?

Tear_DR0P ::

roadkill: Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time, and you annoy the pig.
tale citat mi je zelo všeč in totalno spada v tole temo, in če se že gremo, kdo je dal zares dober odgovor, je BW izpadel totaln tepec in povsem nemaren in nesramen, kot vsi ostali (vključno z menoj) - samo roadkill se je izkazal s primernim odgovorm, ki me je poleg tega nasmejal, pa še vse citate sem prebral, za razliko od tistih v prvem postu.
"Figures don't lie, but liars figure."
Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain

steev ::

Bo ze drzalo, da so mesojedci precej agresivni...

Večina nas je vsejedcev ... :\
:|

McWolf ::

Prej je nekdo višje vprašal, pa nisem zasledil odgovora:
Vegetarijanc je tisti ki ne je mesa, je pa dobrine ki mu jih dajo živali, npr. jajca, mleko etc, pa mislim, da v nekaterih primerih je tudi ribe. Vegan pa je tisti, ki tudi tega ne je. AFAIK:8)
Go tell it on the mountains!

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: McWolf ()

Povprecen 'common' mesojedec oz vsejedec ve bistveno manj o pravilni prehrani, kot povprecen vegetarianec/vegan. Prvemu tudi precej hitro zmanjka argumentov zakaj je dobro jesti meso. :)

tratto ::

Povprecen 'common' mesojedec oz vsejedec ve bistveno manj o pravilni prehrani, kot povprecen vegetarianec/vegan. Prvemu tudi precej hitro zmanjka argumentov zakaj je dobro jesti meso. :)

Zeh!

drejc ::

Ej vegetarjanci, kva pa na piknikih počnete?

Grizete rabarbaro?
"Rise above oneself and grasp the world"
- Archimedes of Syracuse

Potem nas pa razsvetli, o wise one:\
Pa ne kar tako, z nekimi citati...ni dokaza, da kakšen košček mesa škodi. Če se potrudiš pa lahko tudi rastlinsko hrano zelo nezdravo pripraviš, kot pomfri, preveč gob, še marsičesa, v bistvu karkoli če pretiravaš...če bi pretiraval z zeljem recimo tudi ne bi blo preveč dobro.

Brane2 ::

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.

drejc ::

Brane: ROTFL :D
"Rise above oneself and grasp the world"
- Archimedes of Syracuse

če bi pretiraval z zeljem recimo tudi ne bi blo preveč dobro

glede na to, da požrem lahko tud kilo zelja v obroku, bi to pomenl da sm zarad tega tak norc? al je to pr men že od rojstva?

aja en kontra mesojedstvu - ko sem moral žival prvič ubit, zato da sem jo lahko potem pojedel, se mi je grozno upiralo - sploh glede na to, da me ni nihče poučil, kako žival dost humano ubit. Razdelat mrtvo žival, se mi pa še ni upiral. Uglavnem ubit zajca al pa kej večjega ni povsem isto kot spražit kobilco - hja tud to se je:D

archer ::

Ma, lepo z lokom ustreliš, še namanj bolečin za žival, odreš, auslezaš, pa spečeš pa je...:D :D :D

A. Smith ::

Mislim, da sta dve sorti oseb, ki ne jedo mesa. Tisti, ki so to zaradi idealov in tisti, ki so se to odločili na podlagi izkušenj z mesom (težka prebava, itd) in se kolikor toliko spoznajo na prehrano.

Za ta prve imam vprašanje.
Vegani živali ne jeste. Najbrž niti ne nosite krzna, ne usnja. Vznak doslednosti.
Kaj pa živalske maščobe v tabletih, zdravilih?
Kaj pa beljakovine in maščobe v šamponih in kozmetičnih izdelkih?
Kaj pa elektrika, ko pa lavfa termoelektrarna na kostno moko?
itd.

Mene niste prepričali.

Res je, da se ne spoznam na prehrano, ampak dvomim, da meso, vkolikor ga uživamo po pameti, neugodno vpliva na zdravje.
"Be professional, be polite,
but have a plan to kill everyone you meet".
- General James Mattis

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: A. Smith ()

Saladin ::

Ampak nekateri res jemljete vse osebno...

Pojem vse, tudi veliko mesa, mastnega.
Vem da ni zdravo, in tudi fino ni vedno (hrustanec, želodčki, nogice...)
Je pa pocen in dostopno. Na par hektarjih zemlje, če jo gospodinjstvo sploh ima, ne boš mogel dovolj raznovrstne zelenjave za vso leto posadit, da bi samo njo jedel. Poleg tega zahteva ogromna dela, pesticidov in je zelenjava je na splošno veliko bolj občutljiva za pridelavo.
Lahko pa imaš na teh par hektarjih ducat kokoši, rac, zajcev, par prašičev...
Ki pojedo skoraj vse kar jim daš, lahko jih je hranit, in imaš več kot dovolj hrane za vse leto. Lahko jih sam rediš, nosijo ti jajca, ...

Nimam nič proti vegijem, ampak raznovrstna vegetarijanska hrana košta občutno več kot pa meso in malo solate.
Narod si niti ne more privoščit zdravega črnega kruha, kako jih boš potem silil v drago specializirano hrano?
Dobro je kar nosi največ svobodne koristi/najmanj bolečine čim več sentientom
na najhitrejši, najvarnejši in najbolj moralen način za najdaljše obdobje.
"Utilitarianizem po Saladinovo"

V tej temi so tisti, ki jedo meso vzeli stvari prevec osebno... ;)

> ni dokaza, da kakšen košček mesa škodi.

Khm, saj tega ni nihce tukaj trdil. A je, mogoce sem spregledal?

---
Saladin,

> Nimam nič proti vegijem, ampak raznovrstna vegetarijanska hrana
> košta občutno več kot pa meso in malo solate.

No, zelenjava na trznici je v povprecju cenejsa od mesa pri mesarju. Tisto kar je pa exotike je pa drazje zaradi omejene kolicine, ki se jo proizvede.

Saladin:
Nimam nič proti vegijem, ampak raznovrstna vegetarijanska hrana košta občutno več kot pa meso in malo solate.

Aja? Na koncu mogoče res celo izpade tako. Ampak zato da imaš lahko ti 'poceni' meso, naša država vsaki kravi nameni po 4Eure subvencij na dan oz. slabih 1500 evrov letno, to je pol milijona SIT državnega denarja za eno kravo na leto. Koliko je klavna teža ene krave? Recmo 280kg, po ceni 1k SIT na kg govedine je to vredno 280k SIT, torej ti plačaš le kako tretino cene, 2/3 pa ti subvencionira država oz. vsi davkoplačevalci. (Ocenjeno tko čez prst - velikostnega razreda sigurno nism falil).

Tudi vsi vegani in vegetarijanci, ki prav tako plačujemo davke pa od teh subvencij nimamo nič. Še več, subvencije gredo nekam kar je močno proti našim načelom. Tudi zato nismo tiho.

Vir

zee ::

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Amen 8-)
zee
Linux: Be Root, Windows: Re Boot
Giant Amazon and Google Compute Cloud in the Sky.

Keyser Soze ::

Sej nimam nič proti mlečnim izdelkom kot glavnemu viru beljakovin. OH so tako ali tako rastlinskega izvora. Esencialne maščobe takisto. Ampak kakšen puran na žaru ali pa kura na žaru je pa vseeno dobrodošla popestritev jedilnika. Mjnjami. Tuna, losos, skuša, ipd. je tudi dobrodošel vir nasičenih maščob. Skratka... Vsega po malem. Oz. v pravih količinah.

Zakaj k.... bi zaradi slabe vesti par posameznikov, ki se derejo, kako so živali boge, pa vseeno letajo naokoli z avtomobili, kurijo tok iz hidroelektrarn, uporabljajo letala, ipd opustil uživanje mesa. In potem hodijo na plano z takimi lame argumenti kot so akumulirani strupi v prehrani živalskega izvora, ipd. Ja ne ga srat no. Rastline rastejo pa v izoliranem, raztrupljenem okolju?

Sicer pa vsakemu svoje. Brez rastlinkih virov boš težko zdržal. Brez mesa bi se dalo. Ampak je predober, da bi ga kar opustili. Plus to, da dobra, polnovredna rastlinska prehrana še zdaleč ni poceni, temveč je prej kot ne luksuz.

P.S.: 110 kil na benchu ne pove squat o tvoji moči oz. razvitosti. Take primerjave so za prenapete mladeniče, ki se razkazujejo na fitnesu oz. ga obiskujejo zaradi šarmiranja.

Zgodovina sprememb…

Ko boš sam plaču svoje užitke, ne pa da ti js preko države subvencioniram tvoje bom tiho, prej ne.

Glede moči: fitnes ni vse, je pa precej več kot nič. Je dober kontra argument temu, da brez mesa ne morš bit močan. Bedarije.

Brane2 ::

Kar se vegetarijanstva tiče, sem probal in opustil.

Nimam nič proti sendviču s sojo, mentalni pritiski in modrovanja, ki sodijo zraven, pa mi nekako ne dišijo.

Ko/Če bi/bo mi pasalo, pač ne bi/bom jedel mesa.

Zaenkrat mi pač paše. Saj ne, da brez mesa ne bi zmogel, le nekako brez energije sem.

Lahko se nažrem sojinega stuffa, pa to ni to. Želodec je poln, le slamnat občutek imam.

Sem pa opazil,d a podoben problem daje mnoge veggije. Razlagajo, kako je npr. soja enakovredna mesu a ob tem požrejo vse kar vidijo in nikoli ni dosti.
On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.

Keyser Soze ::

Subvencionira pa se zgolj meso?

Glavnina fitnes prehrane izhaja iz rastlinskega izvora. Bodisi če se greš natur BB ali pa uživaš nadomestke. Temu nihče ne oporeka. No, ja... Bom rajši rekel, da nobena žival ne umre zaradi tega. Za vegane je pa spet druga pesem.

P.S.: Zaradi mene lahko laufaš gor in dol po Ljubljani ter se dereš kako te obirajo krvoločni Slovenci.:D Zgolj v popestritev mojega dneva in na račun malo smeha. Kakšnega efekta pa sigurno ne bo.

Če bi blo po moje, subvencij nebi bilo sploh. Kar ni sposobno preživet na trgu, naj propade.
Se pa strinjam da je to mal nevarno za državo in politiko etc. Tko da nekak prebavim splošne subvencije za kmete. Se tut zavedam da moje dretje ne spremenilo ničesar glede direktnih in precejšnjih subvencij govedoreji.

Ampak, nekako ni fer se zgovarjat da je meso ceneje od zelenjave ob tem pa ne upoštevat zakaj je ceneje. Primerjaj polno ceno in bo zgodba čist druga.

Dejansko 'mesojedcem' kot edini argument zdrži to, da jim meso paše. Vse ostalo, kar privlečejo na plano, ne zdrži kritike.

||_^_|| ::

If animals weren't ment to be eaten, they wouldn't be made out of flesh.

>:D
«
2 3

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Citati, ki vam kaj pomenijo (strani: 1 2 3 4 5 )

Oddelek: Sedem umetnosti
22652124 (2694) yansek

Biti vegan (strani: 1 2 3 420 21 22 23 )

Oddelek: Problemi človeštva
1144231495 (211025) BigWhale

No-go zones (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Problemi človeštva
5911580 (9476) kuglvinkl
»

Od sedaj naprej v šoli ne bo svinjine!

Oddelek: Loža
433500 (1985) Daedalus

Več podobnih tem