» »

Citati, ki vam kaj pomenijo

Citati, ki vam kaj pomenijo

3 4
»

chupachups ::

"Ko bo cerkev bogastvo razprodala in ga razdelila revezem po svetu, se vanjo vrnem." Damjan P.

Zgodovina sprememb…

Scaramouche1 ::

Zgodovina sprememb…

avom23 ::

More unequal societies suffer more violence.

yansek ::

You keep your mouth shut until the time is right, when you are in business relationships with others... as someone said: You never open your mouth until you know what the shot is.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: yansek ()

otago ::

"I swear-by my life and my love of it-that i will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." Atlas shrugged, A.Rand

Pooseblja vsebino knjigo na 1168 straneh.

Someone said:

Don't be calculating, opportunitic kind of person upon others- for some short-sighted gains , acquisitions.

Do not do or say to others something you yourself consider to be dishonest, because you are gonna impose "karma" on to yourself for your deeds, words, attitude to others- at the end.

Being honest, genuine means to be intelligent on the long run.

Kakršne so tvoje misli, takšno je tvoje življenje ali Kakve su ti misli, takav ti je zivot (otac Tadej)

Baja ::

I don't believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can't take them violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can't stop.

-- Friedrich A. Hayek, 1984

kulSMS ::

Pot v pekel je tlakovana z dobrimi nameni.

FoxKnox ::

Ali si zapomniš imena vseh ljudi , ki si jih spoznal ?
Zapomnim si le tiste, ki so vredni tega.

showsover ::

Bedaki in denar smo hitro ločeni.

PacificBlue ::

Kdor išče cilj, bo ostal prazen, ko ga bo dosegel, kdor pa najde pot, bo cilj vedno nosil v sebi.
N.Z.

urke710 ::

Problem ni problem. Tvoj odnos do problema je problem.
d.i.g.

FoxKnox ::

Ni problemov, so samo izzivi.

dreta ::

Problem je med stolom in tipkovnico.

zztop ::

Problem je priti do problemov, ki niso več problemi. :]
Izberi raje izgubo kot umazan dobiček:
zakaj prva boli enkrat, druga zmeraj.
~Hilon

MisterM ::

Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis.

Hypathia ::

Teaching Math In 1960s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit ?

Teaching Math In 1970s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Math In 1980s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit ? Yes or No

Teaching Math In 1990s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

Teaching Math In 2000s

A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok).

Teaching Math In 2010s

Un hachero vende una carretada de maderapara $100. El costo de la producciones es $80. Cuanto dinero ha hecho?

ANSWER: His profit was $375,000 because his logging business is just a front for his pot farm.

Teaching Math in 2020s

A logger (a non-binary and gender-non-conforming person using they/them pronouns) sells a truckload of lumber for $100. A logger does not like to be referred to as he/she or him/her, doesn't feel like a boy or a girl, so by using they/them pronouns they don't have to feel they are either. Discuss with your partner.

Vajenc ::

Sweet sixty 8-)
Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday.
Woody Allen

Bob Rock ::

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me"
--- Eddie Vedder ---

"Vsakokrat znova me preseneti, ko vstopim v lep dom in spoznam njegovega ponosnega, debelušnega lastnika, ki je popolnoma brez kondicije. Nekateri ljudje preprosto ne razumejo. Vaš pravi dom ni vaše stanovanje ali hiša ali mesto ali celo država, temveč vaše telo. Je edini kraj, kjer boste vi, vaša duša in vaše misli živeli do konca svojih dni. Je edini najpomembnejši fizični pojav na tem svetu, za katerega lahko skrbite."

(Knjiga: Vadba brez naprav, Trening z lastno telesno težo za vrhunsko kondicijo)

'all disease begins in the gut'

'All Disease Begins In The Gut'

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: yansek ()

Slišal sem tole misel za katero ne vem, če bi res povsem držala, saj je bila morda mišljena bolj v kontekstu javnega političnega udejstvovanja.
Zdi se mi zanimiva in mislim da je nekaj na njej tudi sicer:

'človek je suženj besed, ki jih izgovori. Nekatere ga bodo spremljale do konca življenja'

mr_chai ::

"Kera pumpica" - Nodi

XIIT ::

"The greatness comes, not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes when you're really tested. When you take some knocks, some disapointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
-R. Nixon

"Only physical beauty is the foundation for a true higher culture of
the mind and spirit as well. Only sun and steel will show you the path."
Beauty is absolutely terrifying to people because it highlights what is ugly.

Tomay ::

Kdor se ni skril, sam si je kriv.
Voodoo 4Ever

BlaY0 ::

Da bi bio star i mudar, moraš prvi biti mlad i glup - Broj Jedan

No man is free who cannot control himself. - Pythagoras
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqxk-1htL6v/
3 4
»

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Misli,pregovori,........ (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Loža
6510782 (823) yansek
»

citati za tiste k znate angleško (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Loža
11112622 (1547) yansek
»

Freenode sovražno prevzet, del osebja ustanovil libera.chat

Oddelek: Novice / Ostale najave
247144 (5163) Gagatronix
»

Encarta prek MSNja (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Novice / --Nerazporejeno--
8410211 (7695) Dragi

Več podobnih tem