» »

Nintendo 3DS emulator za Android?

Nintendo 3DS emulator za Android?

PlayStation ::

Ali je to fake? Na uradni strani Citra je download samo za Windows.

Machete ::

Ja provaj ane. Emulatorji so bolj kote ne beda na splošno. Kupi raje rabjeno konzolico za drobiž.
LC1000|Asrock-H470PG|i7-10700K|2x16GB|RTX-3080 EAGLE|W10Pro
new Nintendo 2DS & 3DS XL|Galaxy S24+

louser ::

Prvi zadetek na Googlu
https://www.xda-developers.com/nintendo...

Citra for Android is still unofficial
So, first things first, this is still an unofficial port. It's not officially endorsed by the developers of Citra, and until recently, was actually plagued with ethical concerns over its violation of the GPL. That has been rectified since its published source code to GitHub, but it's something to keep in mind as well to the legitimacy of it all. It works, but if you'd rather wait for an official release from the Citra developers (which has apparently been in the works for a long time now) then you can wait for that. If you want to start using it now though, it's extremely simple to use and navigate. There are a lot more features than that older port allowed as well, including actually useful features such as internal resolution scaling, emulation regions, and more. You can check out the screenshots below to see all of that.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: louser ()

Machete ::

Ampak 3ds špili so narejeni za 2 zaslončka in temu tudi prilagojeni. Ene igre rabijo oba malo manj, ene pa zelo izkoristijo tovrsten dizajn. Džabe to na telefonu igrat..
LC1000|Asrock-H470PG|i7-10700K|2x16GB|RTX-3080 EAGLE|W10Pro
new Nintendo 2DS & 3DS XL|Galaxy S24+

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Star Trek - Excalibur

Oddelek: Igre
102994 (2660) BorutK-73
»

Violation of Privacy by DURS

Oddelek: Loža
193870 (2734) Bankey
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13816023 (12863) arrigo
»

Please help me to find a person!!! (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Loža
888519 (4920) Pesjan
»

CATALYST 3.6

Oddelek: Programska oprema
167898 (7383) freejack

Več podobnih tem