» »

Factory data reset

Factory data reset

Tiha voda ::

Na telefonu se mi izpiše:

Can't load Android system. Your data may be corrupt. If you continue to get this message, you may need to perform a factory data reset and erase all user data stored on this device.

Try again
Factory data reset

Po večkratnih "try again", se sistem še vedno noče zagnati. Ali mi ostane še kaj drugega kot factory data reset in kaj se ob tem izbriše (vse slike, naloženi appi...)? Kaj bi lahko bil razlog za napako? Telefon je Xiaomi Mi A2.

Hvala za pomoč in nasvet.

nsa_ag3nt ::

Ugasni telefon, odstrani sim kartico.
Prižgi, če se sistem postavi, nastavi jezik na english.

Problem se je pojavil kako ?

Druga rešitev:
Had this exact issue today on my 6P coming from the latest version of Nougat straight to Beta 4. No amount of 'Try again's worked (I must have tried 30+ times).

I did fix it however! The trick seemed to be clearing the cache.

I couldn't get into recovery mode initially because a) I wasn't near a PC and b) selecting recovery from Fastboot was just taking me back to the same failure screen.

Steps to resolve:

Let the phone boot to the failure screen

Select "Try again" and then as soon as the screen goes blank, hold Power and Down to enter Fastboot. You have to do it at this step otherwise the phone knows there is a problem and returns you to the error.

Select recovery from the Fastboot menu and press power briefly. Hopefully now the screen will load with the android and "no command" message.

hold power and press up - Actual recovery should load

Scroll down to 'Wipe cache partition' and press power

Scroll to Yes and press power.

Scroll to 'Power Off' and press power

Turn phone back on - hopefully it boots now!

---

Kako prideš v recovery mode
https://www.android.gs/enter-recovery-m...
Method 1 - the classic way
First of all, turn off your Xiaomi Mi A2: press and hold the Power button for a few moments just until the shut down process is completed; or press the Power key once and choose 'power off'.
Afterwards on your phone press and also hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
After a few moments the Android Robot image will show up. When you see that image release all buttons.
Now, press Volume Up and Power keys to open the recovery mode menu.
That should be all; in recovery use the Volume rocker keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
You can return to Android mode by choosing 'reboot system now'.
https://gizmodo.com/c/goodbye-big-five

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: nsa_ag3nt ()

Tiha voda ::

Poskušam vse omenjeno, a ne deluje. Telefon je še v garanciji, ali bi mi problem rešili na servisu?

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Pomoc za Xiaomi Mi A1

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
161907 (1164) grga1975
»

zaklenjena tablica

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
83147 (2911) rutar11
»