Joker (DC) Film

Joker (DC) Film

Temo vidijo: vsi
««
10 / 10
»
»»

IL_DIAVOLO ::

Izgleda, kot da ga gagica zeli fentat :)
Con il Milan nel cuore!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS58IQczWWE&ab_channel=MariusMotora
Forza ragazzi!

billy ::

Korektno narejen trailer, ne razkrije nič in pusti domišljijo...še je upanje za ta film.

oo7 ::

Zadnja scena je res dobra tisto s šminko.

billy ::

Joker je končno srečen, ker je zaljubljen.

Na koncu bo pa babo fental?

Pinturicchio ::

Prvi del je bil fantastičen, eden redkih filmov zadnia leta, pri katerem sem užival, upam da bo tudi drugi del tak.

Gregor P ::

Vsekakor odličen film.
The main failure in computers is usually located between keyboard and chair.
You read what you believe and you believe what you read ...
Nisam čit'o, ali osudjujem (nisem bral, a obsojam).

BaTeMaN ::

Sicer sem JOKER gledal samo enkrat se veselim dialogov ali monologov kot so bili sledeči... noro dobro:

Arthur Fleck: You don't listen, do you? I don't think you ever really hear me. You just ask the same questions every week. "How's your job?" "Are you having any negative thoughts?" All I have are negative thoughts.

Arthur Fleck: Murray, one small thing?
Murray Franklin: Yeah?
Arthur Fleck: When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?

Murray Franklin: I'm waiting for the punchline.
Arthur Fleck: There is no punchline.

Arkham Psychiatrist: What's so funny?
Arthur Fleck: I'm just thinking of a joke.
Arkham Psychiatrist: Do you want to tell it to me?
Arthur Fleck: You wouldn't get it.

Arthur Fleck: Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be someone like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! That we won't werewolf and go wild!

Arthur Fleck: I heard this song on the radio the other day, and the guy was singing that his name was Carnival.
Social Worker: Arthur...
Arthur Fleck: Which is crazy, because that's my clown name. At work, until a little while ago, it was like nobody ever saw me. Even I didn't know if I really existed.
Social Worker: Arthur, I have some bad news for you.
Arthur Fleck: You don't listen, do you? I don't think you ever really listened to me. You just ask the same questions every week. "How's your job? Are you having any negative thoughts?" All I have are negative thoughts. But you don't listen. Anyway, I said, for my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
Social Worker: They cut our funding. They're closing down our offices next week. The city's cut funding across the board, social services is part of that. This is the last time we'll be meeting.
Arthur Fleck: Okay.
Social Worker: They don't give a shit about people like you, Arthur. And they really don't give a shit about people like me either.
Arthur Fleck: [pause] What am I supposed to do about my medication now? Who do I talk to?
Social Worker: I'm sorry, Arthur.

in pa

sploh zanimivo tole:

Thomas Wayne: What kind of coward would do something that cold-blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask?
less then zero

oo7 ::

Kar se tiče muzikla jima bo mogoče igral samo v glavah, ker sta oba usekana :)
««
10 / 10
»
»»

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Joker 2 (DC)

Oddelek: Sedem umetnosti
202985 (1477) oo7
»

The Justice League Part One & Part Two (strani: 1 2 3 4 )

16436192 (16385) meho7
»

Oscars 2020 [Nominations Out Now]

314199 (2903) oo7
»

The Dark Knight (strani: 1 2 3 )

11117470 (12604) Nikec3

Več podobnih tem