» »

nigerijci še vedno harajo po bolhi

nigerijci še vedno harajo po bolhi

Tony710 ::

Sem mislil da je to že passe, pa dobim včeraj spet eno ponudbo po dolgem času, "ženske" iz Slovenije ki "živi" na Švedskem in ima naslov v Nigeriji:

Jeniffer Lennon jenifferlennon6@gmail.com

Hello Seller,

Good Morning, My Name is Jeniffer Lennon, I'm from Slovenia but i'm living and working in sweden, i was looking for laptop to buy on bolha.com and i saw your ad i will like to buy your Dell inspiron 5559 as soon as possible, please do you still have it for sell?? if yes kindly get back to me this morning with your final price...I will be waiting to read back from you...

In ko imam ravno nekaj časa, se odločim malo poigrat z "njo":

Jaz: Yes, i still have it. It's 700 eur.

Hello Seller,
Thanks for the mail, I Really Appreciate your response to my
earlier mail, My Name is Jeniffer Lennon, I'm from Sweden, Am
currently in offshore due to the nature of my work as Interior
Decorator, However due to the nature of my work, phone calls making
and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to
check this advert and send you an email regarding it. and I'm highly
interested in making a fast purchase on your item for my Client in
West Africa, Do you still have the Original Box? i will like to see
the attached picture of the item so that i can confirm the condition
of the item if possible. I will offer you 850euro for the item with
the shipment cost via POST OFFICE, And i will be paying direct into
your Bank account without any delay. Get back to me with the details
below:

Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
IBAN:
Swift Code:
Address:
Total Cost:

I will be waiting to read back from you as soon as possible with your
Address and your bank details so that i can make the payment on
time....

Have a nice day.

(nato "ji" dam fake email od kao paypala)
My paypal mail is: xxxxx@gmail.com

anks for getting back to me,, I got your paypal email address, but
don't you have a bank account because i have more believe in bank to
bank transfer than paypal, so let me know if you have a bank account
so that i can make the payment direct into your bank account and i
will forward the shipping address that you will send the laptop to as
soon as i complete the payment through your local post office...

Again here is the bank details that i will need to make the payment as
soon as possible..

Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
IBAN:
Swift Code:
Address:
Total Cost:.

so let me know asap so i can make the payment today and you can ship
out the laptop today before they close at post office because of the
weekend...

Ker mi ni še do konca zabave, nadaljujem z fake podatki naslova,TRR IBAN in SWIFT-a

Hi friend,

Thanks for the mail, And sorry for the late response, Am very happy to let you know that i have successfully make the payment and i think by now you could have received an E-mail Confirmation Letter from my bank by checking your (INBOX,JUNK or SPAM) concerning the Approval of the payment that i made...So, the final procedure now is for you to go ahead and ship out the item and then contact my bank through their correspondent e-mail with the shipment scan receipt so that my bank can verify the shipment evidence proof and also for my bank to activate and credited the money into your account immediately ok...

Below is the shipment address ...

Name: Benson David.

Address: 21 Agbowo ui road Ib,

City: Oyo,

State: Ibadan,

Zip code: +23402.

Phone Number: +2348068422101

Please pack it with care to prevent damage Thanks.

Have a nice day.

In nato še 2 "konfirmacijska" emaila o "plačilu";

Dear Valuable Customer: (Sandi Torman).

We hereby congratulate you for using Our Company for your online transfer We have received a transfer of the total amount €850.00 EUR which was transfer to you by Jeniffer Lennon for an auction item of Dell inspiron 5559.

The Transfer has been successfully processed and approved but before we can remit the funds to your account we will need to verify the shipment of the item to your buyer first and once this has been done we will remit the funds immediately to your account in the next 24 to 72 Hours and you will be able to cash your money at your bank.

So you can make the Shipment of the item to your buyer and send us the shipment tracking number and the scanned receipt from the Delivery courier which was used for the shipment so as for the verification of the shipment and once we got this we will remit the funds to you account immediately.

We Are Waiting for the the Shipment Tracking number from you......

***ATTENTION***

The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment with 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

THANKS FOR USING ICICI® ONLINE TRANSFER...

In še 1;

Dear Valuable Customer : Sandi Torman

We honor to inform you that the sum of €850.00 EUR that was transferred to you from Jeniffer Lennon, the buyer of your item, has been updated to transfer €850.00 EUR into the account details below:

SELLER'S BANK INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT ACTIVATION

SELLER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS

Holders Name
Account Number
Swift Code
Bank Name
Country Amount Deposited Item Name

Sandi Torman
SI56086132345510961
LJBASI2X.
NLB d.d.
Slovenia.
€850.00 EUR
Dell inspiron 5559.

Your Payment has been Processed Successfully on your behalf and it remain the final process to Transfer your money into Your Bank Account, but before this we will need the Post Office. Tracking Number of the item before we can activate your bank account.

Please do allow 24 to 72 hours to activated your bank account after verifying the shipment of the item to the buyer. This is how we work things out here,Concerning the payment For Goods and We do hope you will understand us well and Comprehend with us about our form of payment to Secure both the buyer and seller interest from any Type Of Risk and Fraudulent Practices that is Very Rampant Through Online Transactions.

OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS

We write to inform you of the readiness of this bank to make the transfer as soon as the shipment is made and verified .We urge you to please send to us the Post Office. scanned receipt of this shipment for a through verification...

We have finished the procedure of the transferring of the full payment to your bank account , but you will need to ship the item out and send us the tracking number, for your shipment verification so that we can activate your bank account and the full payment of (€850.00 EUR. ) will be transferred to your account from ICICI BANK® direct to your account...

This is our Information for buyer

1. You must know that once the payment has been made by the buyer the money now belongs to the seller and it will be transferred immediately to his or her account as soon as the seller follow our procedure.

2. Once shipment has been verified, the money will be delivered to seller account information given to us by you and hence from now on ,You did not have control on the money paid by you to the seller as we are the one to handle everything yours is to receive your item, we are using this policy to protect both the seller and buyer from internet fraud.

You can go ahead and ship out your buyer's item{s} and send ICICI BANK® the shipment tracking number in order to activate your bank account within the next 24 hours time and to finish the final process for us to transfer your full money into your bank account,you will receive your money as soon as you have send us the tracking number or a scanned copy of the shipment receipt ,You will have to ship the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer .

We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause,we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no mistake.If there is kindly contact us through: Icicitransferdept@accountant.comm

***PLEASE NOTE***

Your bank account will be activated with the money immediately you send the shipment details and has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Also if you have any question you can contact the ICICI® direct with this email address for further inquiring through the following email: Icicitransferdept@accountant.com

***ATTENTION***

The order has been APPROVED, you CAN NOW ship the item to the buyer's shipping address. You are expected to make the shipment with 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

THANKS FOR USING ICICI® ONLINE TRANSFER...

Omenjena banka icici pa dejansko obstaja v Mumbai, Indija. ;)

Ima kdo kak predlog kako naj povlečem za nos tega nateguna? Kakšen fake tracking number morda?

sandmat ::

Mogoče lahko uporabiš njihove lastne fore v stilu - napiši mu, da je problem pri shippingu in potrebuješ dodatnih 100€ za shipping na paypal account in čakaj, da pride denar :)

koyotee ::

Ja bi mu poslal malo belega prahu :)):)):))
Rear DVD collector!
JTD power!
Coming soon: bigger E-penis & new internet friendzzz!

koyotee je izjavil:

Ja bi mu poslal malo belega prahu :)):)):))

Mah najraje bi mu poslal 1 kubični decimeter slovenske grude a kaj ko se mi zdi škoda za poštnino :|

Ampak so pa neizvirni s to Nigerijo. A jim sploh še uspe kak tak scam?

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: Tony710 ()

Sem mu odpisal tole;

Unfortunatelly i'm gonna need some shipping fee in advance because i don't have enough cash to ship in Nigeria. I thought you said you are from Sweden?

So you can wire me something like 100 eur on my paypal account and then i'll ship it immediately.

Pa da vidimo zdaj njegov odgovor >:D

loveJDM ::

Pa vedno bolj se mi zdi to pravilno.Čisto prav je da nategnejo nekoga,če ga dobijo na tako foro...Kaj je tak teško rečt nekomu OK OK ill send the package,when money will be on my bank account.Zadeva rešena,ko je keš na bankomatu,ko si preveril pošlješ,do takrat pa ne in kdor pošlje je pač majmun.

loveJDM je izjavil:

Pa vedno bolj se mi zdi to pravilno.Čisto prav je da nategnejo nekoga,če ga dobijo na tako foro...Kaj je tak teško rečt nekomu OK OK ill send the package,when money will be on my bank account.Zadeva rešena,ko je keš na bankomatu,ko si preveril pošlješ,do takrat pa ne in kdor pošlje je pač majmun.

Se strinjam da kdor dandanes pošlje je bedak. Ampak kaj pa 5, 7 let nazaj ko to še ni bilo tako znano kot je danes? In se je nasadilo bogsigavedi koliko folka? Pa tale baraba David Benson ima po moje na vesti že veliko slovencev.

Ampak tale pa zmaga;
"Please pack it with care to prevent damage Thanks."

LMFAO

loveJDM ::

Pa ne glede kdaj,a bi ti poslal nekomu nekaj u pm,s tem da ni zagotovila da dobiš keš?Jaz še od trgovin ne kupujem,če ne morem plačat po povzetju ali paypal,ajde tu pa tam se naredi kaka izjema...

amacar ::

Tony710 je izjavil:

Sem mu odpisal tole;

Unfortunatelly i'm gonna need some shipping fee in advance because i don't have enough cash to ship in Nigeria. I thought you said you are from Sweden?

So you can wire me something like 100 eur on my paypal account and then i'll ship it immediately.

Pa da vidimo zdaj njegov odgovor >:D

Bo odprl dispute, pa ti vzel 100€ preko paypala nazaj. Naj ti pošlje preko WU ali bitcoine.

aerie ::

Tipičen slovencelj. Normalni ljudje takšne stvari ignorirajo.

MasterTade ::

user se mu v paket :))
Mors omnia aequat

Cervantes ::

aerie je izjavil:

Mene pa zabava, da se OPju ljubi.
Pa kaj ima to s slovencelji?
8-O

sisemen ::

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_roo...

Ali pa kaj takega, naj ti naredi c64 leseno repliko...
http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko....

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: sisemen ()

aerie je izjavil:

Kaj ima to veze z "slovenceljnem"?
Imam pač zdajle do ponedeljka malo več časa in bi se rad malo pozabaval z njim.

Ali mi lahko kdo pojasni kaj hudiča bi rad od mene tale tip?
DEAR BELOVED,
My humble greeting! I know that this mail might be a surprise to you. But please bring your attention to read this message with sympathetic mind. My name is Malik L. TOURE the only child of (Late Chief) Mr. Soro TOURE from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. My father was the formal minister of importation and exportation of petroleum and mineral resources. It's very sad to say that during one of his business trip, he was poisoned to death by the agents of the Ex President Laurent GBAGBO because of his supports and sympathy for the opposition party.
Furthermore, I would like to know about you and discuss investment issue with you. I wish to let you know that I will be interested to invest in your country under your managements. Nevertheless, I have inherited fund US$9.5 Million (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) which my late father deposited in one of the investment banks before he died in a private hospital because of the poison which affected and damage his body system while my mother died when I was still a kid so I never knew my mother. My father told me in his hospital bed that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned and even his own brothers wants him dead so he advise that I should seek for a foreigner where I will transfer this money. Now I'm alone in this strange world without a father, mother or guardians at my tender age. So please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance both for the transfer of this money to your country for investments and to bring me into your country to continue my education. Many thanks if you can be able to assist or help me to solve this problem I found myself, I would be happy to compensate you with 25% of the total money after you have helped me transfer this money successfully into your safe bank account. I will give you more details only if you will be interested to assist me. Please your suggestions and ideas will be highly appreciated. NOTE: In case you are interested to assist me, kindly reply me urgently through my private email address here (l.m.t2000@Safe-mail.net) for more explanations and information's.
Thanks and best regards. I shall be waiting to read a consideration mail from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Malik L. TOURE.

In še en email;

Dear Tony,

I thank you so much for your response and your willingly to help me. GOD will bless you for hearing my cry today.

I'm an orphan child from the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa like I explained to you in my first letter and I'm unable and still young to handle this transaction on my own due to my tender age, this is one of the reasons why I contacted you to ask for your kind assistance believing that you will be able and capable to assist me solve this problem I found myself. Because since the death of my parents, honestly, life has become so hard and difficult to me. Imagine after the death and burial of my father, his wicked brother's my uncles, and relatives sold all my late father properties to a Chinese Merchandise and share the money among them living nothing for my future and academics. Now they are threatening to kill me in other for them to claim this money US$9.5 Million my late father deposited in the bank, so I have to ran away with the deposit certificate and agreement documents of the deposited fund for the safety and future of my life. I contacted you now to assist me move over to your country with this funds to enable me to start a new life and continue with my education there in your country while you take care of the investments of this fund in any investment area of your choice since I'm still young and undergraduates. I fully hope that you will be willing and capable to handle this transaction on my behalf. Please indicate your interest once again in your reply mail so that I will give you more information's about the transaction. Your ideas and suggestions in this matter will be appreciated.

Furthermore, I would like us to know ourselves very well and also to develop more trust and confidence upon each other. I would prefer if we can exchange our identities for security purpose. I would like you to send me the below information's

(1) A copy of your passport or your national identity card

(2) Your direct telephone number for easy communications

(3) Your home address or office address

(4) Your Occupation

In my next mail, I will send you my national identification card with my photograph pictures and the deposit documents of this money in the bank but before that, I need your full assurance and trust before I can send these documents to you. It's for my own security purposes because the deposit documents contains all the information's about this fund in the bank so I want you to assured me first that you will keep these documents secret and confidential between us. I hope you can understand me. I will be waiting to read a consideration mail from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards.

Your Sincerely,

Malik Toure.

Samo iz firbca me matra za kakšen nateg gre tukaj? Kraja identitete?

Furbo ::

Ne, najprej bo rabil mal denarja za nakazilo, potem če boš zagrizel za kak pravni zaplet, ki se bo pojavil, potem za podkupnino, potem za avionsko karto, ... dokler boš pač nakazoval bo kaj.
i5-13600K, STRIX Z790-F, 32GB DDR5, 2TB Samsung 990PRO, Toughpower GF3 1000W
RTX3070, ALIENWARE AW3821DW, DELL U3014

Furbo je izjavil:

Ne, najprej bo rabil mal denarja za nakazilo, potem če boš zagrizel za kak pravni zaplet, ki se bo pojavil, potem za podkupnino, potem za avionsko karto, ... dokler boš pač nakazoval bo kaj.

Ampak zakaj potem teži za kopijo mojega potnega lista in ostale podatke? Po moje gre tudi za kakšno krajo identitete?

aerie ::

Tony710 je izjavil:

aerie je izjavil:

Prislovična slovenska naivnost ;) Pozabi na ta mail kaslc.

Furbo ::

Tony710 je izjavil:

Furbo je izjavil:

Ampak zakaj potem teži za kopijo mojega potnega lista in ostale podatke? Po moje gre tudi za kakšno krajo identitete?

Tudi lahko, nič ni izključeno pri njih.
i5-13600K, STRIX Z790-F, 32GB DDR5, 2TB Samsung 990PRO, Toughpower GF3 1000W
RTX3070, ALIENWARE AW3821DW, DELL U3014

mihec87 ::

Furbo je izjavil:

Tony710 je izjavil:

Furbo je izjavil:

Tudi lahko, nič ni izključeno pri njih.

Dve muhi na en mah

aerie je izjavil:

Tony710 je izjavil:

aerie je izjavil:

Prislovična slovenska naivnost ;) Pozabi na ta mail kaslc.

Kaj misliš da ne vem da je to nateg? Samo malo bi se rad igral z njim ;)

Sims ::

Pogooglaj "scam the scammer" morda dobiš kako idejo ...

MajorM ::

Fantje in dekleta tole si poglejte:

TED talk

Zelo zabavno. :)

crniangeo ::

Dej jim kaksne kontakte od sdsja
Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

sarma832 ::

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: sarma832 ()

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

internet prodaja v tujino

Oddelek: Loža
295060 (4176) Webeg
»

Pošiljanje paketa v Nigerijo (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Problemi človeštva
8923661 (13546) St235

Pošiljanje kompa v Nigerijo

344338 (3946) ZaphodBB
»

Posiljanje v tujino Pay Pal?

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
305922 (3304) BineK
»

Mednarodna prodaja!