» »

iOs težave

iOs težave

zmaugy ::

Zadnje čase me živcira XXXXX Game center, ki se prikaže vsakič, ko poženem kakšno igro na ipadu. Vsakič dam cancel in nato še disable, vendar se pri naslednjem zagonu to XXXXXXX spet pokaže.
Opazil sem, da pomaga zgolj to, da nisi priključen na internet, takrat se ta XXXXXXX ne pokaže. Ima kdo kakšno boljšo rešitev? Sem na iOs6.
Izklop na Notifications nima učinka na ta piece of XXXXX
  • spremenilo: zmaugy ()

zee ::

Ce lahko, nadgradi na kaksno bolj sodobno verzijo iOS-a. V splosnem pa Settings -> General -> Restrictions in izklopi Game Center.
zee
Linux: Be Root, Windows: Re Boot
Giant Amazon and Google Compute Cloud in the Sky.

Na višji iOs ne bom nadgrajeval, ker bi potem verjetno zaradi upočasnitve nenadoma hotel kupiti novi ipad. Poleg tega sem na netu videl, da ta težava ni omejena na iOs 6.
Moram reči da mi gre tole tako na živce, da sem si premislil in ne bom kupil novega iphona (sem razmišljal o nabavi kljub bendgate zgodbi). Da plačaš cel kup denarja in te nato nadleguje eno sranje, ki ga ne moreš izklopiti, thanks, but no thanks.

tomaz- ::

Zmaugy, nujno na androidno zadevo... Tam bo vse out of the box in ne bos rabil nobenega nastavljanja..

amacar ::

Kolikor sem pogooglal imaš dve možnosti.
Ena je, da odstraniš apliakcije iz game centra a obstaja možnost, da se pojavijo nazaj. Torej delaj po tej metodi:
To stop my Game Center from initializing I :

- Logged into Game Center
- *Click* on "Games" (bottom center) then a list will populate with all of your apps that are linked to the GC.
- *Swipe* the first app on the list
- *Select* "Remove" then you are reminded to "uninstall app"
- *Click* "Cancel" because you don't want to uninstall the app. You just want to remove it from the list.

I had to go back in and do this for a second time because my app list had to repopulate with the remainng apps that I didn't remove yet.

This has worked great for me.

Good luck.

Druga metoda pa je, da narediš še en apple ID račun in tistega uporabiš za game center:
Here's what I have done after months of "Cancel x3, then disable" only to have to do it all over again every time I bought an app... Create a different Apple ID just for Game Center.

1. Go to the sign in page for GC.
2. If you have an existing second ID, sign in with that.
3. If you don't already have multiple ID's, click on "Create an Apple ID" and go through the process using a different email from your main Apple ID.
4. Sign out of Game Center.
5. When you are asked to sign in again when you start your game, select cancel 3 times and then disable.
6. Voila. This will not change the default Apple ID you are using for other Apple services, so you can make purchases from iTunes or the App Store with your regular ID and password, and it will not log you into Game Center. I tested it.

amacar je izjavil:

Kolikor sem pogooglal imaš dve možnosti.
Ena je, da odstraniš apliakcije iz game centra a obstaja možnost, da se pojavijo nazaj. Torej delaj po tej metodi:
To stop my Game Center from initializing I :

- Logged into Game Center
- *Click* on "Games" (bottom center) then a list will populate with all of your apps that are linked to the GC.
- *Swipe* the first app on the list
- *Select* "Remove" then you are reminded to "uninstall app"
- *Click* "Cancel" because you don't want to uninstall the app. You just want to remove it from the list.

I had to go back in and do this for a second time because my app list had to repopulate with the remainng apps that I didn't remove yet.

This has worked great for me.

Good luck.

Druga metoda pa je, da narediš še en apple ID račun in tistega uporabiš za game center:
Here's what I have done after months of "Cancel x3, then disable" only to have to do it all over again every time I bought an app... Create a different Apple ID just for Game Center.

1. Go to the sign in page for GC.
2. If you have an existing second ID, sign in with that.
3. If you don't already have multiple ID's, click on "Create an Apple ID" and go through the process using a different email from your main Apple ID.
4. Sign out of Game Center.
5. When you are asked to sign in again when you start your game, select cancel 3 times and then disable.
6. Voila. This will not change the default Apple ID you are using for other Apple services, so you can make purchases from iTunes or the App Store with your regular ID and password, and it will not log you into Game Center. I tested it.

Hvala, prva metoda zaenkrat deluje.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: zmaugy ()

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Apple Game Center deli vaše pravo ime

Oddelek: Novice / Zasebnost
93520 (1266) jufuwufy
»

Razvoj mobilne aplikacije Kivy vs Ionic