» »

Finished System

Finished System

Hunter ::

Photo of my finished system.

• premaknil: Tomi ()

rc-car ::

Nice work!

Naj nek moderator premakne to v Hlajenje in modifikacije ker se je tam odvijala ta debata..
Nothings gonna stop me now, I'm breaking the rules, I'm gonna do it if its not allowed

pozorhudmaček ::

Fucking piece of shit, you are supposed to be out of here.

...Just kidding... Hope you forget it.

Looking marvelous! Thats what my machine should look.

Zgodovina sprememb…

Krofojed ::

Neat!

Here is a better photo of the entire system.

Another photo

Last photo

Tomi ::

Kaj če bi vse slike dal v en post, pa jih tako zmanjšal, da bi bile vidne na 1024 na celem zaslonu, in ne čez.
metrodusa.blogspot.com

experimetant ::

To je pa tud res :D Sam najbr je ksn angles al pa kj, usaj tko mislm :\\ Ej a gdo ve kok bi kj tazga kostal, ce sam delas???

Tomi ::

Bo držalo, tako da še enkrat v angleščini.
Hunter: the next time try to post all the pics in one post, and fit them for 1024*768, not everyone has the better resolution.
metrodusa.blogspot.com

Sergio ::

or just, simply, make two sizes (e.g. 200px width and original width) and link them.
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

experimetant ::

Spet Sergio da nek kompliment :D :D :D Eno uprasanje mam zate. Ce bi recmo jst neredu clank kukr je ze dost folka, al pa test necesa, kaj morm narest :8) :8) :8)

Sorry, it's tough at my end as I can not read Solvene. I tried to translate, but things just do not make sense sometimes. Without knowing what some of the icons are its hard guys. Like when you guys post I have know clue until I come back to the site. Something must have to be turned on so I get notified, but again I can not read Slovene. Have a great day.....

kuglvinkl ::

Very nice job!>:D Temps (in C)?
Your focus determines your reallity

Zgodovina sprememb…

msmiha ::

Sergio saj lahko ti popraviš ko si admin.
Edini način, da odkrijemo meje mogočega je, da jih prestopimo in se znajdemo v nemogočem.

Krofojed ::

What's that hose going to the upper part of the case?

And what are the temperatures? Have you tested how does having the radiator inside the case (as opposed to having it outside) affect them?

Sergio ::

i'm guessing the hose is some kind of a air eliminator...
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

TESKAn ::

I think the hose is some kind of filling system. You have to get the water in somehow:) .
Uf! Uf! Je rekel Vinetou in se skril za skalo,
ki jo je prav v ta namen nosil s seboj.

Boeing ::

Hunter: If you want to be notified abou the posts, simply put a tick in the lower checkbox "Obvesti me o spremembah v tej temi". As simple as that!
Very nice work indeed !
Ko segaš po zvezdah ne skrbi, če kakšno zgrešiš... Morebiti ujameš Luno...
R50e AS355n, T-Rex600FBL, T-Rex500FBL, T-Rex450FBL, Futura + JetCat 200SX

The hose or T fitting is used to add water and to bleed air from the system. I am using two 120mm 86 cfm fans in a push/pull format. Another two 80mm 33 cfm fans are removing air from the case out the back. This setup allows a positive pressure within the case. After checking this setup at different ambient temps I have found that my cpu and case temps are always 10c apart. Currently the case temps are 23c and the cpu temps are 33c. When running Prime95 torture test my cpu temps climb to 36c. I am using distilled water with Redline Water Wetter. 32/1 ratio. I was using 85 percent distilled water and 15 percent anti-freeze. This was my first attempt at water-cooling and I am very happy with the outcome. By having the radiator inside the case my case temps are up maybe 1c higher than when this system was air-cooled.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Windows zamrzne med stress testom s Prime95

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
121439 (1263) Nagi Bator
»

Navijanje (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Navijanje
5611849 (10561) wate
»