» »

VOIP suggestions

VOIP suggestions

tarmiricmi ::

Hello,
first of all sorry for my English.

I'm looking for a IT company in Slovenia that provides VOIP services.
I have a company in Slovenia which has domestic (Slovenian) phone number. I would like to switch that number to a VOIP, so that my customers can reach me (and vice versa) everywhere where I have Internet connection (whether it may be my office, appartment, another place or another country).

I've tried with Telekom Slovenija but they were unfriendly and their customer support is horrible (after a year they couldn't resolve the issue although they do offer the possibility so I terminated the contract).

Any reliable, proven suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Han ::

starfotr ::

SeMiNeSanja ::

tarmiricmi je izjavil:

Hello,
first of all sorry for my English.

I'm looking for a IT company in Slovenia that provides VOIP services.
I have a company in Slovenia which has domestic (Slovenian) phone number. I would like to switch that number to a VOIP, so that my customers can reach me (and vice versa) everywhere where I have Internet connection (whether it may be my office, appartment, another place or another country).

I've tried with Telekom Slovenija but they were unfriendly and their customer support is horrible (after a year they couldn't resolve the issue although they do offer the possibility so I terminated the contract).

Any reliable, proven suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

T-2 offers exactly what you are looking for: e-telefon
It's an Android or Windows softphone that uses your internet connection to make calls.
They charge about 3-4€ per month for the service subscription, plus the costs for calls you make.

Possibly other providers also offer such softphones / SIP clients, but when you call their helpdesk, they will usually forget about this option, as it is not their 'basic offering'.
Pričujoče sporočilo je (lahko) oglasno sporočilo
- četudi na prvi pogled ni prepoznavno kot tako.
(Zdaj me pa obtožite prikritega oglaševanja, če morete!)

medo7 ::

You can try Novatel.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Studying in Slovenia

Oddelek: Šola
265582 (2274) BivšiUser2
»

Kupovanje telefona iz Uk

Oddelek: Mobilne tehnologije
131982 (1671) bdoxx
»

Violation of Privacy by DURS

Oddelek: Loža
193984 (2848) Bankey
»

Kje je fora takih mailov, ki jih dobivam?

Oddelek: Loža
122792 (2405) Sandi79

Več podobnih tem