» »

Nov scamer na vidiku !!

Nov scamer na vidiku !!

#000000 ::

Tole sem ravno dobil na mail.

Hello,
My name is Thomas Maxwell and my company name is: RIGHTAGENTUK LTD (Alibaba Gold Supplier), located in Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom. We only sell NEW and GENUINE MERCHANDISE. I ATTACHED A PRICE LIST TO THIS E-MAIL WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALL MY PRODUCTS AND MORE INFO ABOUT MY COMPANY. We can offer you: Phones, Laptops, Plasma TV's, LCD TV's, LCD Monitors, Camera and Camcorders, GPS Receivers, Game Consoles, Photo Frames, Home Theater and much more. All the products are brand new, original and will come in their original sealed boxes with manufacturer warranty and all original accessories.
If you are interested in another product please contact me (maybe I have it or I will try to find it).
MOQ: 5pcs, NO EXCEPTIONS. You can mix your order to reach the MOQ
Free shipping.
Delivery time: 2 days

Here are the complete information you need to place an order.
The shipping and payment must be made trough Royal Mail the official United Kingdom shipping company.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
1) First you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.
2) I go to the Royal Mail store and leave the products onto your name as the intended receiver.
3) Royal Mail will check the products to see if everything is OK with them and also the legal papers that will come
along with the products.
4) Royal Mail will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the products you ordered in which you
will be told that they have them and that they checked them.
5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the Royal Mail
payment agent name for the amount we agreed.
6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the money transfer to Royal Mail (MTCN, sender's
name and address)
7) Royal Mail will verify the payment information and if everything is in order they will deliver the products to
you.
8) After you receive the products, check them and see that all is in order you will instruct Royal Mail to send me
the money.
If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the products, you will return the product to Royal Mail with no
expense.
I will pay Royal Mail for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the Money Transfer fee.
NOTE*** If your country doesn't support Western Union Money Transfer, we can accept Bank Transfer. However, the minimum order for Bank Transfer is US $4,000.00

With esteem,
Thomas Maxwell
RIGHTAGENTUK LTD
Tel: 0044 844 585 0842

Po preverjanju najdem tole stran KLIK + tole tko za info da ne bo kdo nasedal.

techfreak :) ::

Western Union

;((

Škoda teme, če scamer zahteva plačilo preko WU.

Zgodovina sprememb…

Gandalfar ::

Res ne rabimo se ene teme.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Paypal-Bolha goljufija? (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
9216783 (9102) Furbo
»

Kupovanje telefona iz Uk

Oddelek: Mobilne tehnologije
131895 (1584) bdoxx
»

Nokia n95 8GB verzija (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Mobilne tehnologije
9214309 (2443) gasperxp
»

Je tole z Bolhe nategancija? (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Loža
537863 (4353) nokia6310
»

Mednarodna prodaja!

Oddelek: Loža
424867 (4220) razzor

Več podobnih tem