» »

Potreboval bi inteligenteni program, ki naredi...

Potreboval bi inteligenteni program, ki naredi...

Zeratrem ::

Potreboval bi inteligenteni program, ki naredi tako kot Norton Systemworks sistemski checkup, tako da popravi neeksitentne linke, napake v registru, itn... Nortona preprosto nocem vec dati na moj sistem, ker mi vse prevec upocasni.

Hvala vnaprej za odgovore, LP

BaRtMaN ::

Probaj jv16 Power Tools. Na žalostt je z zadnjo inačico (1.4) postal komercialen program, ampak naredi to, kar ti rabiš. Pregleda bližnjice, če so pravilne, čisti register... Klik!

Pa še nekaj. Na forumu od avtorja jv16 PT je nekdo napisal zelo dober vodič, kako očistiti svoj sistem. Sicer je mogoče res malo pretiraval, ampak evo vam:
I think JV16PT is an absolute must. It finds more entries than TuneUp. However, TuneUp does have that "complete" package, most certainly.
I've also been playing with AceUtilities 1.80 (far superior to version 1.7x). It seems to find more Registry entries than any of them! Even after running, JV16PT, TuneUp, and Norton WinDoctor several times (to make sure none of them found any additional entries), Ace found 109 more invalid entries with 245 ignored. Nothing bad happened to any of my WIN2000 or WinXP machines using Ace Utilities. For some reason it seems to be the "most thorough" reg cleaner. However, sometimes after running Ace, THEN JV16 picks up 1 or 2 more invalid entries.
Nonetheless, as a true geek, if you want a really clean, stable and fast machine, my humble opinion is to use the following (I've listed them in the specific order that I run them as it seems most optimal in all the tests I've run):
-- AdAware (remove spyware)
-- SpyBot (remove more spyware)
-- Spy Sweeper (finds even more spyware)
-- TuneUp Utilities (run all features and functions)
-- Ace Utilities (I use RegCleaner, and History Cleaner - the best History cleaner I've ever seen)
-- JV16PT (RegCleaner, File Tool - one click 1.4RC2)

The Spyware removers are like registry cleaners. Each one find entries the others do not. Thus, more confirmation, better odds of full cleaning.
I know the above may sound "anal", but man, the difference really is noticeable over just running one or two of the above.
I like to run JV16 last, as it finds the last remnants of what the others do not.
I only run the spy ware removal programs when I install any new software. And, I only run the full TuneUp Utilities when I'm installing on a new machine (or reinstall of OS). Otherwise, my regular weekly routine is:
-- Empty Recycle Bin
-- Empty Protected Files
-- Ace Utilities History Remover, Uneeded File Remover, RegCleaner
-- ZDelete History Cleaner
-- TuneUp RegCleaner
-- TuneUp DiskCleaner
-- JV16PT One Click File Remover
-- JV16PT RegCleaner
-- Norton Speed Disk

Believe me, I've tried it all!!! And, this is the best group of programs and sequence I've found in lots of testing and varying sequences of operation.
Again, it may sound anal to some, but for those who want a truly clean, stable, fast-as-can-be machine, this is the ticket.
I also use Cacheman running in the background to recover memory and manage it properly. It had a great write up and was a winner last year for the PC World BEST of 2002.
I any case, again, JV16PT is an absolute must! It's one of my favorites. Thanks again JV! You da man.

BoLhCa ::

za čiščenje registra jest uporabljam regcleaner, je uporaben, deluje, zastonj, tudi v slovenskem jeziku, pregleden in ima se kar nekaj uporabnih funkcij ki jih z veseljem koristim=)
lp

RegCleaner = registry tool v jv16 Power Tools

Naredil isti avtor, ki je prenehal z razvojem RegCleanerja in nadaljeval s Power Tools.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Program za čiščenje kompa

Oddelek: Programska oprema
164497 (3757) opeter
»

Kateri RegCleaner?

101645 (1331) EMET
»

Program za čiščenje registry-ja

112169 (2008) SynTax64
»

Dober program za ciscenje registra?

271826 (1319) franc3e
»

System : Brez katerih programov si ga ne morete zamisliti !

272720 (2140) tigrr

Več podobnih tem