» »

Snemanje in gledanje v živo

Snemanje in gledanje v živo

mladič ::

Zdravo.
Zanima me če se da kamero in prenosnik povezati tako da ko snemam se mi sika direktno prikazuje na ekranu prenosnika? Kako?
hvala za odgovore! LP

T-h-o-r ::

- you should have all the required software on the discs that came with the camera and all the leads as well .

- I would have thought having 'Live View' and USB 2 output it should be possible, but I don't have a NIKON, I have a Canon, I plug in my USB 2 cable in the camera and Laptop the software comes up with options and I press live view and away it goes.

Sorry not much help

- Hi, I have the Nikon D5000 and I use some software from Breeze systems called 'NKRemote' all works fine, allows Live View on laptop and you can control all the camera settings from it...
You can also take photo's and save the files directly onto the hard drive..

The only thing I have found I can't do is use the 'bulb' mode

give it a go and see if it works for you

Cheers
Paul

- If all you want to do is view the output of your camera without controlling it, you just need to connect it to a device that accepts an HDMI input. The easiest and most economical solution would be a display only device such as a portable HDMI monitor. Most laptops do not accept HDMI inputs due to copyright constraints on the licensing of the HDMI technology.
Why have a civilization anymore
if we no longer are interested in being civilized?

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Nategavščina ???

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
264152 (2439) amigo_no1
»

iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
152449 (1826) Goran's Blog
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13815990 (12830) arrigo
»

A so te hi-fi komponente OK?

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
242369 (2004) Dami

Več podobnih tem