» »

Hackers (The movie)

Hackers (The movie)

denial ::

NY crew celebrating the 15th anniversary of Hackers movie.

Velja prepričanje, da so hekerji asocialni ;)
SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3;

hojnikb ::

Hehe tet film sn pa ži dostkrat gledu 8-)

Pa še najbolši citati
Anything else, mom? You want me to mow the lawn? Oops! I forgot, New York, No grass.

Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

Hack the planet! Hack the planet!
#brezpodpisa

Tr0n ::

Ehm, imas ti to pravi Hacker film? Nobenega ne prepoznam. :)

hojnikb ::

O ja, ziher je pravi.Poglej še ga še enkrat ;)
#brezpodpisa

IceIceBaby ::

Zakon film. Gledu že 100x sigurno (dobesedno, ne pretiravam :)) Ravno ta teden sem ga gledal spet v HD. Roko na srce ni ravno nek filmarski presežek, ampak tematika je pa zelo privlačna. Vsaj za tiste, ki smo v tistem času odraščali ob računalnikih.

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

citati za tiste k znate angleško (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Loža
11112633 (1558) yansek
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13816023 (12863) arrigo
»

Hekerji (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Programiranje
13312684 (4129) darkolord
»

DirectX 9.1 Favors GeForce FX?

Oddelek: Strojna oprema
151410 (1048) freejack
»

Kateri program uporabiti