» »

Kje dobit polski laguage pack za WinXP Pro?

Kje dobit polski laguage pack za WinXP Pro?

Nextor ::

Pozdravljni!

Kje bi lahko potegno dol polski laguage pack za win xp pro?

GoldRakun ::

Mislim, da na WIN XP PRO SP2 ni poljskega jezika, na SP3 pa je.

Lahko pa poizkusiš takole:
Start - Settings - Control Panel - Regional and Language Options
In izbereš Polish (mam še vedno v angleščini :) )

anjunabitch
January 28th, 2006, 19:21
I want to change my English Windows Language to Polish Windows Language pls, thanks mates

LudakoT
January 28th, 2006, 20:28
You'll need to download a language pack.

SPAZ
January 28th, 2006, 23:54
Actually, if you're runnin XP I believe Polish is installed by default. Just click "Start", "Settings", "Control Panel" and then "Regional and Language Options". If Polish isn't on the list of languages then I suppose you will need to either grab it off of your XP disk or download the language pack like Luda said...
Peace,
SPAZ

anjunabitch
January 29th, 2006, 03:09
You'll need to download a language pack.

thanks mates, but where can I get that language pack ? and how to install it ??

LudakoT
January 29th, 2006, 11:27
microsoft.com will take care of downloading and installing it without you knowing, microsoft is good at it :)

anjunabitch
January 29th, 2006, 13:24
microsoft.com will take care of downloading and installing it without you knowing, microsoft is good at it :)
still need your help pls :)

LudakoT
January 29th, 2006, 15:21
OK but first you have to blow me, fair enough, I'll spoon feed you and you'll give me oral sex what do you say?
Seriously go to mircosoft.com and start searching for fuck sake.

SPAZ
January 29th, 2006, 16:05
Have you done what I said the first time yet? The damn language pack is probably already installed...

anjunabitch
January 30th, 2006, 08:42
Have you done what I said the first time yet? The damn language pack is probably already installed...

of course I did, I found Polish there and I applied for it, but it didn't change anything at all, :( , or I might change it wrong, could you show me how to change it pls

more help plss , thanks mates

h3ktik
January 30th, 2006, 15:06
goto start/control panel/regional and languages/at that page set Standards and formats AND locations to Polish in drop down boxes.
Then goto next file at top LANGUAGES once on next page click DETAILS-ADD, choose Polish from drop down box, same with keyboard then click OK APPLY that should be it.

SolarAnger
January 30th, 2006, 15:57
After you download it you must turn it on :|

Though how do these people find these forums? And why do they ask on these forums? http://google.com/search?q=computer+help

anjunabitch
January 31st, 2006, 01:30
goto start/control panel/regional and languages/at that page set Standards and formats AND locations to Polish in drop down boxes.
Then goto next file at top LANGUAGES once on next page click DETAILS-ADD, choose Polish from drop down box, same with keyboard then click OK APPLY that should be it.

it didn't work :(

Zgodovina sprememb…

Nextor ::

Rabil bi Language Interface Pack! To kot namestiš zraven sveže namestitve windowsov za slovenijo, tak bi rabo za polsko. Rabil bi še tudi nujno za office 2007!

PROSIM ZA POMOČ!!! Rabim nujno!

Hvala

Gandalfar ::

Obrni se na Microsoft Support.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Sprememba jezika v windows 7

Oddelek: Operacijski sistemi
1618238 (17632) urosp
»

Slovenska tipkovnica

61288 (1215) kljucavnicar
»

Regional options v XP: nimam čžš-jev v pol programih! Pomagajte!

Oddelek: Programska oprema
91051 (942) pyo_xo
»

menjava jezika v xp

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
51039 (942) astras
»

Win 2k Pro: Slo tipkovnica

81186 (1130) Microsoft

Več podobnih tem