» »

KotOR (oprostite ker je to ze druga tema, sam tole res rabm)

KotOR (oprostite ker je to ze druga tema, sam tole res rabm)

Dark_Lord_Morgoth ::

I bought this game today and first i need to go to some forum ... I need some one to tell me wich class is the best, and wich jedi class is best (i want to use a lot of force powers so if first class has anything to do with jedi class tell me!) wich feats shall i use and wich abilities (computer, parsuade...)...

to sm nasu na rpgdot-u pa me tud to zanima, sm komi zaceu...

aja pa recmo da si 2 lvl, a pol lah pocaskas z upgradanjem dokler ne postans jedi, in pol zbers bolse feate pa to?
Putka je zvalila jajčko in v njej je bil Miloš.

Xplicit ::

prvo kot prvo - zakaj je bilo treba ustvarit novo temo? - ze odprta tema o KOTOR

poleg tega pa je en dan stara tema 2 posta pod to - KOTOR Save Game

no in zdaj k odgovoru

naceloma je tko, ce izberes mosega ima malo vec moci in malo manj force-a, pri zenski je pa glih obratno (razlika je bolj ali manj minimalna)
vecje razlike so med izbiro class-ov
ne vem tocno kako se imenujejo (ze dolgo nism igral) sam je pa tko nekak - ce si vojak, mas vec moci pa manj forca, pol mas en class k si kao spy al neki, ma mensezdi manj moci pa vec force-a, pol je pa se neki umes.

oz. skopirano direkt iz te ( http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/faq.php) strani:

Could you guide us through the character creation process?

You start by choosing your gender and class. You can be a soldier, a scoundrel or a scout. These classes each have statistical implications, and they also dictate whether your character is big and strong, small and quick, or somewhere in between. Next, you'll see a close-up of your character's face, and you can choose from a wide variety of different appearances. You'll also be able to choose a voice set for your character. Once you've decided how your character will look and sound, you can choose your name (or generate a random one).

You will be able to create a quick character and jump right into the game, or create a custom character and spend some time adjusting your stats. If you choose to create a custom character, you start by determining your character's abilities. These include things like strength, dexterity, and constitution, and will dictate how well your character is able to perform skills and feats in the game. Next, you'll determine your starting skills and feats, which give you the capability to do things like special combat moves or hacking computers. This is where you can really start customizing your gameplay experience. Throughout character creation, we have a button that will automatically assign recommended stats if you want to see a configuration that we think will work well.

in ja, google DELA CUDEZE... :\

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Oddelek: Igre
253521 (348) oo7
»

Manj znane igre (strani: 1 2 3 4 )

Oddelek: Igre
15030918 (3658) D3m