» »

Game Of Thrones’ House Targaryen - TV serija

Game Of Thrones’ House Targaryen - TV serija

oo7 ::

Še ena TV serija v svetu Igre prestolov, ki se bo dogajala 300 let pred TV serijo Game of thrones in se bo osredotočala na hišo Targaryen.

‘Game Of Thrones’ House Targaryen Prequel From George R.R. Martin & Ryan Condal Nears HBO Pilot Order

Hold your dragons, Game of Thrones fans, another prequel of the hugely popular fantasy series is eyeing a green light. I’ve learned that HBO is close to giving a pilot order to a GoT prequel from author and GoT co-executive producer George R.R. Martin and Colony co-creator/exec producer Ryan Condal, which is set 300 years before the events in Game of Thrones and tracks the beginning of the end for House Targaryen. The network declined comment

Created by Martin and Condal and written by Condal, I hear the project is based on the Fire & Blood book by Martin and has been in the works at HBO since last fall.

According to sources, the Condal/Martin project is not a sixth GoT prequel. I hear it represents a brand new take on a world originally tackled by Bryan Cogman in one of the five GoT prequel scripts commissioned by HBO in 2017. Former GoT co-executive producer Cogman confirmed in April that his prequel idea was not going forward.

Več tukaj : https://deadline.com/2019/09/house-targ...
  • zaklenil: ahac ()

Kurzweil ::

Tole je povsem logično... saj sedaj GRRM na polno piše knjige na to temo... mislim, da je lani pred novim letom izdal že 2. del... anyway, samo da onadva dorka od Weissa in Benioffa ne bosta zraven in je že optimistično, je pa res, da dokler sta imela ta dva pajaca književno predlogo, sta serijo peljala odlično... upajmo, da bo vsaj 70% tistega, kar je bil GoT prvih par sezon, recimo tam do 5-6. sezone...

oo7 ::

I can say that there will be dragons. Everyone else has said that, so why not me?

I do want to point out that "moving closer to a pilot order" is NOT the same thing as "getting a pilot order." Would that it were. This is encouraging, this is exciting, but don't buy the couch just yet. When HBO actually gives us a pilot order, you will hear me shouting it from the rooftops. A series order, and I'll be shouting even louder. But we'll see. Right now all the signs are good, but nothing is confirmed.

http://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019...

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Game of Thrones: The Long Night - TV serija

Oddelek: Sedem umetnosti
377866 (4096) Ganon
»

Nightflyers TV serija (George R. R. Martin)

Oddelek: Sedem umetnosti
202464 (1030) oo7
»

Igra prestolov porušila vse piratske rekorde (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Novice / Omrežja / internet
5123430 (16980) CMpunk

Več podobnih tem