» »

The Stomping Land

The Stomping Land

m0f0x ::

Na kratko kot na uradni spletni strani je to Dinosaur Survival :) 30.05.2014 so na Steamu izdali Early Access za 22,99 EUR.

Uradna Spletna Stran

Youtube kanal

Twitch kanal

Early Access trailer

Early Access coop gameplay

The Stomping Land is a multiplayer survival game where you assume the role of a tribal hunter on an island teeming with dinosaurs. The hunter must eat and drink in order to survive but he must be wary of predators that threaten his life and primary food source. To overcome this, the hunter must use the resources he gathers to upgrade his weapons, build campsites and set traps to bring down his prey. Successful hunters tame dinosaurs using them as mounts. Unsuccessful hunters meet death. Dinosaurs aren't the only threat on the island. Other hunters are there too. Some are friendly and will want to form a tribe with you. Others are hostile and will try to kill you for your resources. Or worse, destroy your campsite and steal your totem heads. Totem heads are the means by which a tribe will tame a dinosaur. The more totem heads added to the tribes totem, the easier it is to tame larger, more terrifying dinosaurs such as the Carnotaurus.

EARLY ACCESS REVIEWS:

Round One
1- Found 2 players at the beach
2- Hello I am Friendly
3- Roped, Kidnaped , dragged and locked in a cage !
Round Two
1- Spawn at the beach
2- Look .. A nice little Dino there..hello cutie
3- ok this one have some anger management issues
4. err I am Dino food now !
Round three
Found a friendly tribe ( or at least that’s what I thought ) , they saved me from a big  dinosaur, they gave me food and supplies then decided to killed me ! errrr

Game is pretty solid as early Alpha ! loads of fun and adrenaline pumping moments. game have alot of promise. Looking forward for the full release of the game .
10/10

Kidnapping Simulator 2014

I shall tell you a story. A story of a lone hunter of Gallimimus who had a nice little teepee and totem, and one night was roasting meat over a fire
when suddenly a bola went screaming by overhead!

The hunter sprang to his feet and charged at his attackers, but was subdued, and dragged around for a bit, before his captors, unsure of what else to do, released him and invited him to teamspeak. The hunter frolicked through the land with his new tribe, built a new teepee in the village, and hunted many dinosaurs.

they went on many adventures, including killing a Carnotaur with a hatchet... accidentally..., dragging AFK friends with bolas, and becoming so lost and hungry in a cave that they committed group suicide.

One day the hunters stumbled upon a lone villager named "Sinner". In the process of trying to murder Sinner, two of the hunters accidentally stabbed the original hunter in the face and without healing herbs, he was forced to respawn in the village. Twenty minutes later, the hunters dragged Sinner back to the settlement, where a cage was prepared for him.

There the hunters attempted to feed Sinner by offering him entire dinosaurs beneath his cage, but he was cranky and refused to eat. He told the hunters stories, and communicated with saviors who never arrived. Twice Sinner broke free, and twice he was re-captured, nearly drowning by being bola'd underwater both times.

In the end (about 120 minutes later), having grown fond of their pet named Sinner, the hunters dismantled his cage and released him back into the wild from whence he came.

Two thumbs up, would definitely recommend.

oo7 ::

Zgleda zanimivo samo škoda, ker ni še single playerja.

m0f0x ::

Na steamu piše, da je Single Player, Multi player in Co-op. The Forest je tudi že Early Access.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Manj znane igre (strani: 1 2 3 4 )

Oddelek: Igre
15032310 (5050) D3m
»

We Happy Few

Oddelek: Igre
385117 (994) oo7
»