» »

Prevod iz nemščine

Prevod iz nemščine

paljer ::

Zanima me, če je kdo tako dober, da bi mi prevedel iz nemščine naslednjih pet stavkov. Ne zahtevam nekega strokovnega prevoda, samo toliko, da se lahko izlušči bistvo. Hvala že vnaprej!

Aktuelle Hinweise
Die biw AG wird zum 01.11.2007 eine Änderung der AGB vornehmen. Dies beinhaltet zusãtzliche Informationen gemãß § 31 Abs. 3 WpHG, i.d.F. vom 01.11.2007: Informationen nach §31 Abs. 3 WpHG und zum Fernabsatzvertrag, Grundsãtze für den Umgang mit Interessenkonflikten, Ausführungsgrundsãtze.

Bitte schauen Sie dringend in Ihr Online-Archiv und informieren Sie sich bitte hier.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass ein eventueller Widerspruch gegen die Änderung gemãß der Allgemeinen Geschãftbedingungen Nummer 1 Satz 2 innerhalb von sechs Wochen nach Bekanntgabe der Änderungen an die Bank abzusenden ist.

Lep pozdrav.

Tody ::

Current indications
The biw AG on November 1, 2007 is a change in the TAC. This includes information zusãtzliche gemãß § 31 WpHG paragraph 3, i.d.F. From Nov. 1, 2007: information under § 31 WpHG paras 3 and the distance contract, Grundsãtze for dealing with conflicts of interest, Ausführungsgrundsãtze.

Please look urgently into your online archive and find out here.

Please note that any opposition to the amendment of the General gemãß Geschãftbedingungen No. 1, sentence 2, within six weeks after the announcement of the changes to the bank as possible.

Heh tkole tole vid google :) mogoče bo še kdo res prevedu :P

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Tody ()

Irbis ::

Smiselno je sicer, da preden stvar vržeš v strojni prevajalnik, napišeš vsaj pravilne preglase (ä namesto ã). Strojni prevajalniki so glede tega precej neumni.

Current indications
The biw AG on November 1, 2007 is a change in the TAC. This includes additional information pursuant to section 31 para 3 WpHG, i.d.F. From Nov. 1, 2007: information under § 31 WpHG paras 3 and the distance contract, principles for dealing with conflicts of interest, design principles.

Please look urgently into your online archive and find out here.

Please note that any opposition to the amendment in accordance with the terms and conditions set number 1 2 within six weeks after the announcement of the changes to the bank as possible.

Irbis ::

Očitno hrošč na forumu, a s preglasom se spremeni v a z vijugo :D

Mercenary ::

Jst uporablam tale programček za prevajat...:Je mal prenovljen, kot prej, bol logične stavke dela:

Abacho.de:D
Some people think that somewhere in space are aliens...
...but i think there are some really odd human beings,
who were exiled from Earth...

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Deli za vozila

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
91444 (1138) Polanc
»

Težave s prevodi v nemščino

Oddelek: Loža