» »

KATERA TV KARTICA?

KATERA TV KARTICA?

Venturer ::

zanimam se za nakup tv kartice, ki ima daljinca, ima možnost snemanja programa na disk in pa da ima vhod za npr. kamero , rekorder...
A obstaja kakšna kartica ki ima kombinirano navadno grafično kartico in tv kartico da potem ni potrebno kupovati grafične, rabim vglavnem za gledanje dvd-jev na monitorju in tudi na tv, torej mora imeti tv- out za igre jo pa ne rabim.
l.p.

Vikking ::

Če hočeš kombiniran sistem (grafična+tv tuner) potem je edina izbira ATI-all in wonder

Če pa hočeš samo tv tuner, pa jih maš celo morje, ampak le nekaj jih je dobrih, ostalo je shit!!!!

po večini vse podpriajo snemanje na disk!!!

Daljinca nima vsak, pri atiju mislim da ga moreš doplačat oz. posebi kupit (nisem čisto prepričan)

glinik ::

Ati ima pilota vsaj tale model 9600 XT Tudi mene počasi mikajo all in wonder kartice :D

Zdaj sem še malo grskal po netu in našel zanimiva mnenja:

"not even so so!!"
Allan Mann on Jan 16, 2004 @ 12:58 PM

Score: 3
I bought this card because the review I read here said it was the fastest and best all in one card. Well it isnt the fastest and most of the extra functions are inadiquate. designtechica must have a large share of ATI! Dont waste ur money. I put my nvidia 5200 back in and it runs circles aroung the 9800 all in wonder in every aspect.

"It IS the fastest all in one"
Techfreak on Jan 16, 2004 @ 02:53 PM

Score: 9
The guy who posted above must not have an optimized Windows system or an 8X AGP compatible motherboard. I upgraded from a GeforceFX 5600 and the All in wonder 9800pro is a million times fater. I do not have cable though, to the integrated tuner is worthless to me.

"No digital cable, drivers decrepit"
Disgruntle on Mar 15, 2004 @ 10:28 PM

NO DIGITAL CABLE! I repeat you cannot receive digital sattelite or cable. This thing cannot deliver a station number over 125. Unbelievable ,considering how long digital cable and sattelite have been available, that they are still selling this analog tuner piece of crap with no warning to their customers. I had to surf newsgroups on the web to discover this fatal flaw was not my oversight but was instead ATI selling outdated merchandise. This "latest" ATI card is already obsolete, straight out of the box. You will not be able to schedule recordings or use the Gemstar+ program guide if you have digital sat/cable. In other words, you must start every recording manually, absolutely no automation is possible, unless you remember to leave your cable/sat on the exact channel you intend to record. You will not be able to use the ATI TV interface or remote to change channels with a digital setup. And the drivers and software are still unstable. The drivers and apps crash and hang and do not deliver functionality as promised. The good qualities of this card are its gaming performance and its ability to do video capture. But none of the slick interfaces can be used with digital sat/cable TV. What a letdown and a ripoff. I have been buying ATI cards for years now and I can't believe the software is still so shabby, despite all their claims to the contrary. If they were going to short-change everybody by putting an archaic analog tuner in this thing, the very least they could have done is provide one of those infra-red USB transmitters to adhere to the front of your cable or sattelite unit. That way at least you could change channels on your cable or satellite box with their software and remote and schedule recordings. I bought this card with high hopes only to be stunned by how short sighted and behind the tech curve ATI is by not offering a digital version of this card. If you have digital sattelite or cable, this is not the solution for you. Digital cable/sat will be the norm in the near future, and this thing will be no better than a paperweight. Shame on you ATI, obviously you need competition in the mutimedia card sector, because you guys just don't get it.

"Just Say No!"
Cliff Cook on Apr 26, 2004 @ 01:54 PM

Until ATI makes a committment to write drivers that work, Look elsewhere. Support is horrible and is all pay as you go. Under Windows 2000 and XP the TV consistently locks the whole computer and requires a hard power down to fix. The drivers are updated almost every month and each iteration introduces a whole new set of problems, and of course ATI will define this as a new issue. Plunk down another $20. Don't bother requesting support on their web site, they do not respond. Total Garbage.

"Useless"
Carl Dodds on May 19, 2004 @ 06:12 AM

Score: 1
Card now in the bin after wasting 2 weeks of my life with the rubbish software

Did you say a good video card...?"
Alexandra on Aug 04, 2004 @ 02:26 PM

Score: 4
Regrettably ATI has lousy support, its drivers do not load all the required elements and soon after you start using for gamming or simply watching TV the you get error messages. It is hard to believe that ATI to this date still has not learned that the customer is first and that support is A MUST.

Z eno besedo, driverji so (še) bogi??#"!!!

Lp
Če bi faušija gorela, cela Slovenija bi gorela :)))

Je vredno razmisleka ...

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: glinik ()

Venturer ::

Aha pol se bolj splača ločeno kupit, katero TV kartico priporočate do cca15k, pa a katero grafiko do cca 25k, a je radeon 9200se dost dobr kaj pa 9550 ali pa 9600se?
l.p.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Venturer ()

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13815926 (12766) arrigo
»

pohitritev dsl ali kabelskega neta v win xp

Oddelek: Omrežja in internet
61649 (1387) BlueRunner
»

zvok s tv kartice

Oddelek: Zvok in slika
6834 (805) Jan987
»

CATALYST 3.6