Backend Developer -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Want to develop solutions for global telco players?
Come and help us out in our aim to serve the best solutions to the challenges of modern communication providers. Mobik is an international telecommunications service provider established in 2005. We collaborate with mobile operators to generate substantial profit through our unique revenue assurance and network intelligence services. As a global service provider, we have operations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, and Asia and we currently serve over 550 million mobile subscribers worldwide through our clients. In the age of interconnectivity, operators are facing eroding revenues and growing difficulties with proper network traffic classification while user expectations multiply. We understand the challenges of modern communication service providers such as A2P monetization & OTT bypass, data traffic visibility and classification, cyber security, IoT security etc. Our various services are provided by a skilled team, along with our leading technology and best business practice to assist operators in dealing with a multitude of tasks. We believe in an agile and innovative culture and we are looking for new additions to our development team.
Overview of the Back End Developer Role
This role will see you being part of an awesome tech team where you have autonomy and ownership for what you do. We believe in empowering our teams to do what they do best.
You will work with a small cross functional team developing a new service offering that we are launching into the market. This product has components that are low level processing of network data written in C and also data analytics and visualizations written in python and Vue.js.
You will be responsible for translating business requirements into code with the assistance of senior team members. Give input on architectural decisions and design choices. Work independently to deliver code with minimal management, knowing when to ask for help and when to push ahead to resolve it.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
This role will mostly be focused on the data analytics and visualization backend python services. Although our primary development language on the backend is Python, we will consider experienced software engineers who want to cross-train to Python, provided you have significant experience of web frameworks. We prefer to grow full stack developers, so there is space to grow into other areas of the code base.
Technical Skill Requirements
- 3 or more years’ experience a back-end developer, preferably using Python and related technologies.
- Well-grounded in the use of MVC frameworks like Django.
- Solid experience with Django REST Framework and (or) Flask.
- You understand REST.
- A good understanding of Linux server management will be a significant advantage.
- You are familiar with Postgres and have used it professionally.
- Thorough understanding of the GIT workflow processes, Git Management, ability to handle GitLab, GitHub and work with branches.
- You are familiar with Docker and have used it professionally.
- Familiar with message streaming solutions such as Kafka
- We are primarily looking for a backend developer - but it would be a significant advantage if you are familiar with Vue.js or other front-end frameworks and can take part in more aspects of the product development.
- You write tests before you start coding.
- Experience in time series analytics will be very beneficial.
- You have some familiarity with microservices.
- Participation in the daily standup meeting
- Work together with front-end developers who implement the API’s you create.
- You will work on tasks ranging from critical hotfixes to epics spanning weeks of development.
You will be a part of a flexible high-skilled international team. Collaborating on the development of state-of-the-art solutions that cater to the evolving needs of telco industry players. We provide the challenge; you bring your coding passion. The project this team is working on is still new so there is lots of opportunity to help decide the direction of technology choices and many opportunities for growth. The office provides great spaces to brainstorm and collaborate in and has all the modern perks like snacks and great coffee. Flexible forms of work are possible and can be discussed, we have remote team members already.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 2000-3000 EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- napredno znanje
- napredno znanje