» »

OC GURU bios update

OC GURU bios update

4ever ::

Pozdravljeni!
Ventilatorji na moji grafični ne delujejo pravilno, kar naj bi posodbitev biosa popravila. V OC GURU-ju sem našel opcijo Auto bios update. A je varno uporabiti to možnost? Lp

Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960OC-4GD (rev. 1.0)
I5 4460 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | B85 Anniversary | BX200 240GB |
Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB | CM GM 450 | 1TB WD Blue

Nikonja ::

izogibaj se updejtu biosa na matični, grafični... iz windowsov ker je velika verjetnost da bo šlo kaj narobe (ni nujno da bo ampak jaz nebi riskiral).
Najlažje če vse kaj rabiš za updajet biosa naložiš na usb ključ in bootaš z njega potem narediš update.

hojnikb ::

si sigurn da je sploh problem v biosu?
#brezpodpisa

BorutK-73 ::

Za kontrolo hitrosti ventilatorjev na grafični ti priporočam MSI Afterburner

hojnikb je izjavil:

si sigurn da je sploh problem v biosu?

Ja, imam enako grafično kot jo imajo ljudje na tem linku in imajo isto težavo. A je ta postopek, ki je opisan na linku kaj bolj varen? https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi...

Sami ::

Naredi update in boš videl, če bo bolje.

Na tvojem mestu bi to naredil z gigabyte aplikacijo....seveda na lastno odgovornost: http://www.gigabyte.com/WebPage/40/inde...
970A-UD3P,AMD FX 8350,16GB DDR3\1600,RX480 8GB,Tt 750W

lovro535v2 ::

a to si mislil bios od grafične posodobit ali bios od matične.
Raspberry Pi 512MB 32GB Raspbian/Asus P7P55D Intel core i5 2,66ghz
LGA 1156 8GB Kingston DDR3 WD Black 1TB Gigabyte GT430 W7/
Nexus 7 2013 32GB/Oneplus one 64GB Sandstone black.

Bios od grafične...

4ever je izjavil:

Pozdravljeni!
Ventilatorji na moji grafični ne delujejo pravilno, kar naj bi posodbitev biosa popravila. V OC GURU-ju sem našel opcijo Auto bios update. A je varno uporabiti to možnost? Lp

Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960OC-4GD (rev. 1.0)

Pozdravljeni, samo sporočam da sem danes uspešno posodobil BIOS moje grafične kartice. Delal sem po teh navodilih:

My card had the fan speed constantly changing problem too.

I fixed it by updating the GPU bios to the beta.

Since there are a lot of warnings about updating the GPU bios, I thought I'd give a walkthrough of what I did. I'm using Windows 7, 64bit. No guarantees in this guide, but it's how I did it, and it worked for me.

Make sure you have a Gigabyte GTX 960 OC 4GB, 2 fans, blue stripes at the edge of the fan casing.

The sticker on the back of my card says: GV-N960OC-4GD Rev1.0 (yep that's 4GD, not 4GB).

People seem split on which update utility to use, I used the official Gigabyte @bios tool. The Gigabyte website seems scary bad. Dead links and poor English instructions for something which can turn your expensive card into a paperweight. I got both these files from the FTP server in Russia, since the European http links were dead.

The Bios update tool is the available from:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/produc... (currently the @bios tool is the 2nd utility listed, you don't need the OC Guru tool at the top).

V6.80 was the most recent version available in December 2015, the tool looks old, and the guide looks older, but it does work.

Download the GPU Bios from:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/produc...
I'm using the F2 beta released on 2015/11/15. (In case anyone in the far future is reading this, do not use a F10 or greater bios with a Rev1.0 card. Gigabyte use updates F1-F9 for Rev1.x, and F10-F19 for Rev2.x)

Both these downloads are self-extracting zips. Extract and install the @Bios tool, but don't use it yet. Extract the GPU bios to somewhere you'll remember. The Rom is called: "N960O4GD.F2".

Download the latest nVidia driver (currently 359.06) and save it somewhere, you'll need this later.

Start Menu - Add / Remove Programs, then remove everything called nVidia, except the nVidia Display Driver. You'll need to reboot a couple of times. The nVidia HD Audio automatically reinstalled for me, but it didn't affect the GPU update.

Start Menu - Add / Remove Programs, remove the nVidia Graphics Driver. Reboot, then Windows will install a basic GPU driver. Reboot again.

Start Menu - Add / Remove Programs, the only nVidia program that should be listed is the HD Audio.

I'd strongly recommend pausing any virus checkers.

In the Start Menu, look for "GIGABYTE VGA @BIOS", run it, double check the warning about uninstalling all the nVidia drivers.

Choose to backup your rom. The screen will flash a bit, and it'll create a file called "GV-N960OC-4GD.F1", if the file has any other name, stop now, you've got a different version of GeForce card. It'll recommend you reboot. Probably isn't necessary, but why take chances with your expensive card?

After rebooting, make sure any virus checkers are paused, run the "GIGABYTE VGA @BIOS" program, click Flash, select the "N960O4GD.F2" file you extracted earlier. Follow the prompts, and reboot when it asks you to.

Then install the latest nVidia graphics drivers, I used the advanced options and chose a clean install.

After that, the GPU fan speed problem was fixed.

Hope this helped someone.

Sedaj ventilatorji grafične delujejo kot bi morali. Lp

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Random restart računalnika (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Strojna oprema
7511644 (9689) Pero_SLO
»

Vračanje izdelkov pri mindfactory

Oddelek: Pomoč in nasveti
364402 (2712) Excavator
»

Gigabyte GTX 960 OC 4GB vs Gigabyte R9 380 OC 4GB

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
263858 (3191) m0LN4r
»

grafične ne zazna