FULL STACK DEVELOPER @ Blocksi SAS-Podružnica Maribor
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Blocksi Inc. (US) with a development team and offices in the center of Maribor, is a long-term Google tech partner and on the verge of a rapid rise in the field of online education. Covid-19 has contributed to this change and we are currently hiring new staff. We are looking for a full-stack developer with the ability to solve complex problems and a desire for new challenges.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- knowledge of MERN or MEAN stack & production deployment
- experience with DOM, HTML, CSS, node.js, responsive design
- fluent communication in English
- care for quality code
- experience with Git, JIRA, agile methods (scrum)
- minimum of 3 years of work experience
- the possibility of learning from international experts in the following fields: Artificial Intelligence (NLP, TensorFlow, Neural Network), cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Google cloud, massive scaling)
- work in a relaxed young team and a fast-growing company with fun teambuildings
- possibility to work from home once a week
- unlimited access to Udemy education
- daily snacks and coffee
- parking in the center of Maribor
- possibility of occasional participation in Google Next conferences in San Francisco bay area and others
- access to fitness
- approximate net salary 1500-3500 € depending on knowledge and experience (the condition for application is a minimum of 3 years).
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 1600 EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
Blocksi, Inc. founded in 2011, having its HQ in Palo Alto, CA, is dedicated to providing the Education K12 market, an innovative and powerful cloud content filtering and classroom screen monitoring system with Big Data content analysis for GSuite managed Chromebooks and Windows OS devices.
Hardware free, non-proxy, fully distributed in the cloud, Blocksi Manager Education Everywhere features an Administrator, Teacher, Parent and Principal Dashboard, to filter content both in and out of school, monitor chromebook screens in the classroom and provide actionable analytics to detect trends, cyberbullying, and harmful behavior across GSuite, Gmail and Google Drive.