Full Stack Software Engineer (various levels) - E-commerce team @ Celtra d.o.o.
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
1. Who are we searching for?
We are looking for Fullstack and Frontend software engineers with appreciation for Frontend technologies to join the journey of building Creative Automation team (CA). We are looking for a motivated, constantly-learning engineer who understands how browsers and their APIs work.
2. What is our team responsible for?
The E-commerce team has a mission to find, validate and build product solutions for e-comm brands. It is widely known that user tracking is more and more difficult especially with recent policies introduced by Google and Apple. Therefore, we are focusing on building from scratch cookieless remarketing solutions for advertising on social platforms, such as FB, Google, Snapchat, etc. Besides that, we are discovering and validating content scaling challenges and product opportunities for advertising on eCommerce platforms, such as Amazon.
3. In the past we built
We built a served remarketing solution which is used today by our top brands such as Adidas and Lululemon. This includes solving challenges such as user tracking, handling user's privacy (GDPR), building pipelines for processing and storing huge amounts of events in real-time.
4.What are the challenges ahead
- Automated processing and building of product catalogs with 50k assets every hour in real-time.
- Providing seamless UI for importing, building, managing and previewing generated ads from product catalogs in real-time.
- Building generic public API for bringing content/assets from external providers, such as Digital Asset Managers.
- Building HTML ads and generation of product listing pages for the Amazon ecosystem.
5. What kind of tech stack do we use?
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
You will be working in a team of skilled developers, tightly collaborating with our Product managers and Product designers. We believe in quality and tested code, taking the time to do research and technical evaluation, while still moving forward with a fast pace. We like to believe that our product decisions are based on collected data and feedback.
1. We expect the following:
- You care about clean code. You write high-quality, maintainable code and are aware of industry best practices and trends. You proactively identify possible technical issues before it turns into long-term problems, and you encourage others to do the same. We always do code reviews to provide feedback and ensure code quality.
- You have a product mindset. We are not a feature factory. We have cross-functional teams with engineers, product managers, and product designers who are crafting a solution for a problem since day one. There is a lot of fun in this phase, requiring a lot of ingenuity, hacking, and validating.
- You have strong troubleshooting skills. You are not afraid to parse logs, look at machine metrics or go deep into the code to understand what went wrong. You do not jump to conclusions, but act based on facts and evidence.
- You are dedicated to dig deep. You also don't stop at the first solution, but are willing to go beyond and check the source code of frameworks and understand them as you know that a small change can make a huge difference in the end.
- You are a team player. You work well in the team, are willing to share the knowledge, and want to help others as you know only a strong team can succeed.
2. What would be your responsibilities?
- Create performant interfaces that are a joy to use
- Contribute to technical direction of our modules, define them and execute on them
- Help define and improve the architecture
- Code, review other people's code, ensure code quality, be a good boy scout, etc..
- Work with the Products, Customer support and other internal teams to solve challenges
- Teach and help junior/mid-level developers grow
- Help plan and transfer old parts of the codebase to state of the art
3. Our expectations
- Have at least 2 years of experience in programming and following modern software development processes.
- Have experience with server-side principles (scaling, concurrency) and back-end technologies (PHP || Python || Golang || Ruby, etc.).
- Have understanding and experience of relational databases (e.g., MySQL) or No-SQL databases (e.g., Mongo).
- Understanding of various software paradigms and architecture styles (REST, OOP, functional programming, state management)
- Have experience with writing a unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with complex business software and large codebases
- Experience with developing and deploying performant code
- Willingness to learn, and help us learn too.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
4. We appreciate:
- A big plus is some interest in or experience with UX/UI
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Be open to collaborating in the tech community
In Celtra it is all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of each person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undiscovered ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact. To our best talent, we give them the freedom to do the unusual.
Here is what we offer in general:
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- We place great importance on the professional development of our employees
- Comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance
- We provide plenty of opportunities for employees to seek a more active and healthy lifestyle. We provide a dedicated budget for any kind of sport activities employees are passionate about, and we sponsor group sports activities such as basketball and yoga lessons.
- We provide employees with top-notch working equipment and an additional budget for your home office.
Appliy via https://celtra.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u2au/
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / Remote
- 3000 - 4000 EUR gross per month + 13% -15% bonus (fixed) for mid-level + bonus 15%-17% of yearly gross salary and 4000 - 5000 EUR gross per month for senior engineers + bonus 15%-17% of yearly gross salary EUR EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- predhodno znanje ni potrebno
Celtra is an ad-tech company that develops enterprise software for automating and scaling the production of marketing content. In the past years, Celtra has built two world-class products, Creative Enablement (CE) & Creative Automation (CA).
Creative Enablement is already a growing market leader for a couple of years, helping companies such as CNN, TripAdvisor, Bloomberg, NBCU, ... to enable creativity and improve the quality of their advertising inventory. Our technology enables customers to generate and serve thousands of ads in seconds. Celtra's younger CA product is chasing a much bigger opportunity by helping brands make content creation better, faster, and more efficient. It is still in the early days of development and lots of features need to be developed, but it already has an impressive list of customers such as Spotify, adidas, Shopify, Unilever, P&G Lululemon.
Our global team is a collection of talented individuals with unique backgrounds but in Ljubljana we are mostly focusing our efforts on building and growing a talented and innovative product development team. A lot has happened since Celtra launched its first creative software in 2010. Yet there is one thing that has remained constant: our passion to build software that makes content creation better, faster, and more efficient.At Celtra the end goal is to build great and quality products and make our users' life easier. We are on a journey to create something new in the creative technology space.