Frontend Developer -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Want to develop solutions for global telco players?
Come and help us out in our aim to serve the best solutions to the challenges of modern communication providers. Mobik is an international telecommunications service provider established in 2005. We collaborate with mobile operators to generate substantial profit through our unique revenue assurance and network intelligence services. As a global service provider, we have operations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, and Asia and we currently serve over 550 million mobile subscribers worldwide through our clients. In the age of interconnectivity, operators are facing eroding revenues and growing difficulties with proper network traffic classification while user expectations multiply. We understand the challenges of modern communication service providers such as A2P monetization & OTT bypass, data traffic visibility and classification, cyber security, IoT security etc. Our various services are provided by a skilled team, along with our leading technology and best business practice to assist operators in dealing with a multitude of tasks. We believe in an agile and innovative culture and we are looking for new additions to our development team.
Overview of the Front End Developer Role
This role will see you being part of an awesome tech team where you have autonomy and ownership for what you do. We believe in empowering our teams to do what they do best.
We are looking for a developer that has some solid experience in developing applications in modern front-end frameworks. Understands good application design and can help drive our application forward.
You will work with a small cross functional team developing a new service offering that we are launching into the market. This product has components that are low level processing of network data written in C and also data analytics and visualizations written in python and Vue.js.
You will be responsible for translating business requirements into code with the assistance of senior team members. Give input on architectural decisions and design choices. Work independently to deliver code with minimal management, knowing when to ask for help and when to push ahead to resolve it.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
Technical Skill Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Front-end Development with experience using design patterns like functional or object orientated development.
- We use Vue.js and any Vue experience will be beneficial.
- Deep understanding of API Patterns (RESTful/Hypermedia), the main algorithms and engineering design patterns (OOP, MVC, MVW, DDD, OOD/OOA).
- Thorough understanding of the GIT workflow processes, Git Management, ability to handle GitLab, GitHub and work with branches.
- A good understanding of Linux server management will be a significant advantage.
- Overall understanding of the Docker, Vagrant and related technology is beneficial.
- A solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors, Responsive Design, Cross-browser issues, browser compatibility issues and Bootstrap frameworks is required.
- Experience with HTML5 APIs such as Canvas, Media, Storage, Service Workers etc. WebGL is an advantage.
- A solid understanding of the full stack, including back-end component and API development in Python is a major advantage.
- Participation in the daily standup meeting.
- Work together with the team and to produce front-end components.
- Close cooperation with the back-end development team to implement front-end components.
- You will work on tasks ranging from critical hotfixes to epics spanning weeks of development.
You will be a part of a flexible high-skilled international team. Collaborating on the development of state-of-the-art solutions that cater to the evolving needs of telco industry players. We provide the challenge; you bring your coding passion. The project this team is working on is still new so there is lots of opportunity to help decide the direction of technology choices and many opportunities for growth. The office provides great spaces to brainstorm and collaborate in and has all the modern perks like snacks and great coffee. Flexible forms of work are possible and can be discussed, we have remote team members already.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 2000-3000 EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- napredno znanje