Head of Software Development -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Our mission is to make translations easier for all - individuals, translators, and companies. We are building a product, which will completely change the way people translate. so we are looking for a professional web guru, who will lead our team of software engineers into this new reality.
After two years in development, we have now reached a point where we need a more experienced development team leader who will make sure our technical debt is no more, our codebase presents a solid foundation for future growth, and that our development team can provide our users with a joyful experience.
Strategic planning: as our company grows, so must the technical infrastructure supporting our goals. Our CTO will need to plan well ahead to assure our infrastructure and the accompanying technology can support our aim to conquer global markets.
Oversee software development: making sure our codebase is solid and future-proof by consulting with and advising our software engineers/developers and providing them with code-reviews and guidance.
Leading the team: Helping recruit and find the best talent, and assemble and guide a team of savvy web developers, UI-designers, dev-ops engineers, and others to achieve the full potential of the development team and provide the company and its clients with a valuable software solution.
Security: ensure the utmost care is taken for the security of the data our clients entrust us with.
Product development: collaborate with our founders and other team members who define the vision and future of our software solutions and provide the best counsel and advice that will help build an enjoyable solution.
Research: make sure we stay on top with our product by researching the latest technology trends and provide insight into possible further development for our products and services for our international clients.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
What we expect from our head of development:
- At least 2 or more years experience in a similar position, preferably in a SaaS startup, with a successful track record.
- Computer engineering or similar education is a plus, but optional if your experience and self-learning can compensate.
- At least 2 or more years of hands-on coding experience as a full-stack web developer or similar, preferably in a growing company, with production deployed code.
- Passion for developing beautiful and useful user interfaces and experiences,
- An innovative and open-minded way of thinking.
- Fluency in English is expected as the work is performed mostly in English
- Full-time Contract with a monthly gross salary between 4000 - 5000 € (depending on skills and experience).
- Possibility to obtain share options and own a part of the company.
- Budget allocated to your education and career development, which you can use as you like.
- Options to increase your monthly income as you learn and progress and provide more value to TAIA while achieving outstanding results.
- Option to shape, define and develop our product
- We are very flexible - you can either work remotely or in a comfy office in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Working with a modern tech stack with a fast developing product in a well-funded company.
- Relaxed, tight-knit working environment full of open and fun young people.
- Join us for our amazing team buildings and sports activities and other perks.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana, Remote
- 4000-5000 EUR / uro
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- napredno znanje
- RESTful APIs