System Integration Expert @ codingmonkeys d.o.o.
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
At codingmonkeys we strive to deliver the best solutions to our customers. To accomplish this, our Integration Experts are responsible allowing our products to talk and exchange data with other systems. It is crucial for us that our experts know when to think outside the box and when not to reinvent the wheel. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in system integration of enterprise applications on-prem and in the cloud.
While these skills are important, we believe they can be learned, and that personality is key. We are focused on a highly motivated candidate who embraces change and will fit seamlessly into our diverse team culture.
Sounds like you? Jump on. Your next career move could start right here.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
your tasks and responsibilities
- orchestration of system integrations in Talend
- design and implement APIs
- evaluation and introduction of tools for automated API testing
- define ETL architectures and implement processes
- monitoring of system operations to pro-actively spot problems
- close collaboration with the product teams
- Successfully completed education in Software Development
- 4+ years of professional experience in system integration or related field (preferably with enterprise-level software)
- Experience with Data Integration software (Talend, MuleSoft)
- Advanced knowledge about enterprise integration patterns (like ESB)
- Profound understanding of databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server) and data modelling
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Knowledgeable about ETL and data management processes
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Solid knowledge about M2M communication (REST, SOAP) and formats (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of JAVA, MS Graph and Azure a plus
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes and exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Curious mindset with an urge to learn new skills, techniques, and tools
- Enthusiasm to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Fluency in English (verbally and in writing), working proficiency in German is a plus
we offer you
- a challenging opportunity to actively participate in shaping the products of tomorrow
- an appreciative work environment and a chance to get to know our agile way of working
- your actual monthly salary will be discussed and will reflect your skills and experience
- room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- a personal budget for training and conferences
- an open and dynamic company culture with a flat organisational structure
- a cosy office in the heart of Maribor
Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 1800 - 3600 bruto EUR / hour
- Delovni čas:
- regular employment
- napredno znanje
- SOAP / REST
- XML / JSON
- Oracle PL/SQL
- API Design
- napredno znanje
Forget about bananas, we feed on software demands and caffeine only to implement top-notch applications specially tailored for the business needs of our customers. Instead of pounding on our chests, we pound on our computers' keyboards to develop outstanding software solutions.
Zakaj bi želel delati za vas
Even if our headquarters are in the beautiful city of Maribor, that doesn't mean you need to be!
We believe our monkey ancestors didn't work long and hard millennia to settle the whole planet to be stuck in one place. That's why we became a remote-first company.
No need to move for your dream job. We hire globally. You work locally.
- Uporabljamo programsko opremo za nadzor izvorne kode (source control)
- Uporabljamo rešitev za spremljanje baze napak (bug database)
- Uporabljamo najboljša orodja, ki se jih dobi na trgu
- Napake odpravimo pred pisanjem nove kode
- Unit testing
- Zaposleni imajo mirno delovno okolje
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo prostor za malice
- Fleksibilen delovni čas