Zaposlitveni oglasi » Software Engineer (Computer Vision)
Software Engineer (Computer Vision) -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Sportradar, a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data for hundreds of business customers around the world, seeks a talented Software Engineer to join our diverse, highly skilled and super enthusiastic Computer Vision Team.
About the role
This position offers tremendous opportunities to work with the state of the art technology that will change the way sport is consumed in the future. Imagine yourself working at the cross-section between sports, data, technology, and entertainment. Within this role, you will play a key role in our success; developing great tooling that in turn helps Sportradar create a vast amount of data needed to train best-in-class computer vision and deep learning models. You will be part of the bigger, cross-functional team, with a common mission to develop innovative computer vision systems key to our future. Are you ready for this new challenge?
As a member of the Computer Vision Tribe and the Annotation Squad, you will importantly contribute to the ongoing development of revolutionary solutions.
Some of the ongoing projects you will be involved in are:
- Design, develop and maintain data labeling solutions that enable us to create vasts amount of data sets in the field of sports
- You will be developing software solutions for annotation campaigns, including databases, API-s, tools, and applications as well as designing the infrastructure.
- Use your software engineering expertise to propose software solutions, based on requirements, that will help the team create needed datasets quickly and efficiently
- Build and maintain labeling tools and applications, APIs, database models
- Build software to automatically collect, transform, generate and filter data
- Deliver excellent code quality, from unit testing to coding to quality assurance.
- Communicate and interact with other members of the CV teams and maintain visibility over agreed plans.
- Have a problem-solving attitude, i.e. not just focused on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how best to solve them
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
You are a talented software engineer who likes challenges, strives for continuous improvement, and is eager to learn a new thing every day. You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you look at programming languages as tools and not constraints. Besides all of that, you're not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Good knowledge of backend technologies and a passion for writing quality code
- Experience with C#, .NET, .NET core, ASP.NET
- Experience working with databases; SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL), NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience in the machine learning environment is a plus
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS is a plus
- Comfortable with modern software development methodologies such as agile development, Git, code review, etc
- Software engineering skills and aptitude for software design
- Some project management skills; able to interface with stakeholders to prioritize competing projects and set, and maintain, a schedule for milestones
- Autonomous, creative, and a team player
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people. As a company we are committed to supporting our people in their professional and personal life, therefore we strive to continuously improve ourselves and what we offer.
We offer our employees autonomy and the opportunity to co-create our company by supporting them with:
- Full-time employment for an indefinite period of time with an attractive salary package.
- International environment: work with world-class engineers a founder-led company that invites employees to pave their own path and make a personal impact in driving the company forward.
- Flexible worktime and work-life balance. We focus on results rather than schedules.
- Hybrid working mode: you can choose when I'll work from home and when you'll come to the office.
- Top-notch equipment of your choice.
- Global Life Insurance plan.
- Pension plan.
- A chance for an international career - Global Mobility Program for Talents.
- Availability to attend conferences/training home or abroad.
- Possibility of rapid promotion and learning.
- Free parking for all employees and students.
- Company restaurant that will satisfy every gourmet.
- Modern, breathing, cozy, and fun office with good transport links.
- Sponsored sports activities and training.
- Team building events, parties, and other fun activities several times per year.
- Family-friendly company with events for children.
- Summer programming school for employee's children.
- Game room and music room for bands to practice.
- Pet-friendly company.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 3.000 - 6.000 gross with bonus 5% - 10% (depends on experience) EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- .NET, C#
- napredno znanje
- predhodno znanje ni potrebno
- predhodno znanje ni potrebno