» »

Mednarodna prodaja!

Mednarodna prodaja!

razzor ::

Pozdravljeni. Ali mi lahko kdo razloži kako lahko jaz nekomu v ameriki nekaj prodam?
Kako mu lahko to pošljem in kako to on meni plača?

Že v naprej hvala za odgovore :))

Sale_One0 ::

PayPal je ena moznost Klik pod pogojem da imata oba racun pri paypal-u.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Tody ::

Hitre službe like TNT in GLS ponujajo tudi to... Za ceno pa le vprašaj prej...

root987 ::

"Myths which are believed in tend to become true."
--- George Orwell

a mi lahko to gdo malo razloži' kaj naj bi to pomenilo:)

Subject: *****WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT APPROVED*****

Western union money Transfer Authorised Payments

THE WESTERN UN MANAGEMENT HEREBY URGE YOU TO GO STRICTLY BY THE RULES AND POLICY OF THIS PAYMENTS TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CASES WORLDWIDE SO THAT THE MONEY WILL BE COLLECTED BY YOU WITH THE WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER AND SECRET QUESTION AND ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OTHERWISE THE MONEY WILL NOT BE UPDATED ON THE ROYAL MAIL WEBSITE,SO AWAITING THE SHIPPMENT RECEIPT DOCUMENT SOON.

Dear ROK TOMAŽIČ
This is to Notify you that the payment of [$750 USDOLLARS ]made by Mr [COLLINS WHITTE]has been approved.

The money is scheduled to be delivered via First Class Mail to you.

Note:that the buyer made the payment to the name and address below because Western Union Delivery Agents will not release the money to anybody except the name and the address registered by the buyer and for you to collect the payment sent to you from the buyer you have to present your ID card and the Order Pin on your approval mail to confirm the name registered to us from the buyer.

This Money has been Approved, You are to forward the shipment receipt tracking numbers to our Cus tomer Care Unit once shiping has been resolved with the buyer.

Auction Product: Nokia N90+Accessories
Auction Site: www.papkassen.dk
Item Quantity:1
Please verify that the following address (as entered by the buyer) is correct.

Name : ROK TOMAŽIČ
ADDRESS : Selovec 41
CITY : Šentjanž pri Dravogradu
STATE : Slovenija
Email :tomazic_rok@yahoo.com

THE BUYER HAS ENTER BELOW THE SHIPPING INFORMATION
Name :Mike Chike
Address:Block 195,flat 5,l.c.h.e
City :oke-afa,isolo
State :Lagos
Zipcode :23401
Email :Collins_whitte@yahoo.com

Package of Money

Payment Order Status Control Number

I578050***
Check or click here to confirm the status of you payment order by courier service and please note below before you track your Money payment order.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/trac...
catId=400145&pageId=trt_rmresultspage&keyname=1C2C_track&_requestid=163998

NOTE:THE PAYMENT ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED AND BEING PROCESSED TRANSFERED TO YOUR ADDRESS BUT IS ON HOLD PENDING WHEN WE RECEIVE THE WAYBILL NUMBER (SHIPMENT RECEIPT DOCUMENT) ISSUED TO YOU BY THE COURIER SERVICE WHICH IS OUR MAJOR OUTSTANDING POLICY TO COMMENCE WITH OUR SHIPING VERIFICATION PROCESS SO AS TO ENSURE THE MERCHANDISE REACHES THE CORRECT RECIEVER IN ORDER TO SECURE BOTH THE BUYER
AND SELLER.

This Payment Order has been approved, and will be sent to your address in 3-5 business days after it is verified that the merchandise has reached the correct reciever and destination.You CAN NOW send the items to the buyer.Moreover the above Order Number will be ask before delivering the Payment Order to you,you will also identify yourself with your driving licence,id card or your Social security numberFOR FASTER AND EFFICIENT SERVICES, ALL ONLINE MONEY PAYMENTS WOULD BE HANDLED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE UNIT OR WESTERN UNION AGENT IN CHARGE OF THAT MONEY AS WESTERN UNION PROCESSES THOUSANDS OF MONEY DAILY. .

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US:(guaranteetrustbank@post.com)
Get some Zeropaid Gear

FBI ZEALED
Auctionsiteauthorisedregister
And if you have any question, feel free to contact our customer service at : (guaranteetrustbank@post.com)
Thank you for using Western Union Auction Payments. We look forward serving your online payment needs in the future.
BUYER SHIPPING GUIDE :
Home Shipped by SpeedPost (EMS) Priority Services

YOU CAN USE ANY OF THIS COURIER COMPANY'S FOR THE SHIPPING.
Sincerely,
GTB MANAGEMENT.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT APPROVED
sincerely
S K Green MAXWELL DESMOND
ACCOUNTANT

mtosev ::

LOL? Ti iz Nigerije kupuješ al kaj?
Core i9 10900X, ASUS Prime X299 Edition 30, 32GB 4x8 3600Mhz G.skill, CM H500M,
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super, Samsung 970 PRO, UltraSharp UP3017, Win 11 Pro,
Enermax Platimax 1700W | moj oče darko 1960-2016, moj labradorec max 2002-2013

Hum, zgleda da so odobrili prenos, čeprav ne vem najbolj kako je to možno?

Sicer pa bi jaz preveril če mail prihaja od paypala, že zaradi tega ker je gospod Collins iz Nigerije. [:)]

EDIT: Sicer še nisem kdaj z Paypal-om kaj plačeval, ampak to mi deluje malo čudno:

This is to Notify you that the payment of [$750 USDOLLARS ]made by Mr [COLLINS WHITTE] has been approved.

Name: Mike Chike

Ali pa je to standardna praksa?
--- George Orwell

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: root987 ()

ne v nigerio prodajam? samo da uni ko plača je pa iz californije :)

pa collins ni iz nigerije on je iz califrnije on plača!
dostavit pa morm v nigerijo (Mike Chike)

Deja vu. [:)]
--- George Orwell

matvoz ::

pazi, da bos prvo sprejel denar, preden bos kaj posiljal..
se vedno se lahko malo podvomi v pristnost te transakcije..

a mi lahko gdo malo bol podrobno razloži zadevo ker jaz nimam nič pojma o tem
ali pa če gda do svoj mail da mu pokaže orginalni mail ki sem ga jaz prejel!!

Jest bi pa reku da so te malce nategnl...

Nekako je to klasični spam nateg če mene vprašate... Ponaredit email je prelahko

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Tody ()

ja čist verjetno! in kako lahko jst vem če gre zares, ali je samo zajbancija? :)

Hello thanks for the mail there is no problem i very well agree with that ok,so this is my client address where you will send the item to via DHL immediately
NAME:MIKE CHIKE
ADDRESS:BLOCK 195 FLAT 5,
CITY:OKE-AFA,ISOLO
STATE:LAGOS
ZIP CODE:23401
So that is my client address where you will ship the Nokia N90 to via DHL . So i will like you to get back to me with your full payment information .
Regards COLLINS

Yes i'm still interested to sell you my phone! (for $750 usdollars)
Give me your full aderss that i can send phone to you.
Do you agree with that?

Hello thanks for the mail i live and work here in USA california and i saw you item posted at BOLHA.COM and i am interested in buying the Nokia N90 from you and i am ready tompay you that amount so if you are still interested i will like you to send to me your full payment information so that i c\
can make the transfer to you as soon as possible.
Willing to read from you soon..
Regards COLLINS

$750 usdollars will be ok! tel me from wher you are, and wher did you see my advertisement? An Why?

collins whitte wrote:

Dear seller i saw your item on posted on the auction and am very interested in buying your [PHONE] from you for my client andi will like to pay you the amount of [$750 usdollars] including the cost of sending via DHL or SLOVENIA POST to my client address ok but if the amount i offered to pay for the item is small you can tell me your final price for the item ,so i will like you to get back to me soon so that we can finalise the transaction along with you full name and address + account number if you have so that i can send the money to the bank if you agree or willing to sell them for me get back to me as soon as you get this mail i will be paying you via WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM EXPRESS,BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT.SO IF INTERESTED YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS MAIL:Collins_Whitte@yahoo.com
REGARDS

to sma se prej menla z uni američanu!!

karafeka ::

Piši temu Nigerijcu oz. tistemu, kateremu bi moral prodati, pa mu povej, da prideš v kratkem v Nigerijo (na dopust :)), pa da se bosta osebno zmenla za transakcijo. Potem boš pa vidu kak po odgovor.

Kako pa to, da moraš poslat v Nigerijo, plača pa nekdo iz Kalifornije? A je bil tak dogovor?
Edit: aja sem videl zdaj post, a to kupuje za klienta, ki živi v Nigeriji?

Moraš imet pa res en originaln telefon, da ti bo še stroške poštnine plačo. A v Kaliforniji oz. Nigeriji, nimajo takih? :)

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: karafeka ()

ma ja on kupuje za nekega svojega clienta!

LoneWolf ::

To je znan nateg po znanem principu. Smo ze imeli na forumu enega takega, malo pobrskaj.

FYI - verjetnost, da je nakup, prodaja ali druga transakcija, ki po kakrsnihkoli permutacijah nekje vmes vkljucuje besedico "Nigerija" legalna, je priblizno enaka 1:[stevilo atomov v vesolju]. Nigerijci so ze vsaj desetletje svetovno znani po vseh mogocih nacinih nategovanja preko interneta, sploh frocov in naivnezev z "@yahoo.com"-style emaili.

Kak da ti ni nič sumljivo? 8-O 8-O 8-O

Hello thanks for the mail i want to buy this phone from you country because my friend in poland introduced me to it and said that you sell nices Moblie phone,also i am really serious and sincere i want to buy the item for my client,you will send the phone to my client via DHL COURIER SERVICE ok,also you will get the payment so get back to your full payment details ok.
Regards COLINSL

Rok tomazic wrote:

Why don't you buy nokia N90 In your country?
How did you find bolha.com?
Sory but i don't trust you the most!
How can i know that you tellin the truth?
And i don't know how could i send you the phone,
and if i will get the payment!

ja sej mi je sumljivo! sam kako bi lahko nek nigeriec al američan priš do tega da jst prodajam telefon? pa kako je priš do mojga maila?
Je res da mam oglas na bolhi sam predvidevam da ne zna slovensko brat, ali pač?!

i am really serious and sincere

Potem se pa zmenta, da naj prej plača, pa mu potem pošlješ.

Ja ka pa pol to pomeni?
A lahko kdo ražloži ka naj bor zdej narest?!?!
Ker mi ni najbol jasno to, pa še anglešno ne razumem najbol dobro! :)

Dear ROK TOMAŽIČ
This is to Notify you that the payment of [$750 USDOLLARS ]made by Mr [COLLINS WHITTE]has been approved.

The money is scheduled to be delivered via First Class Mail to you.

Note:that the buyer made the payment to the name and address below because Western Union Delivery Agents will not release the money to anybody except the name and the address registered by the buyer and for you to collect the payment sent to you from the buyer you have to present your ID card and the Order Pin on your approval mail to confirm the name registered to us from the buyer.

This Money has been Approved, You are to forward the shipment receipt tracking numbers to our Cus tomer Care Unit once shiping has been resolved with the buyer.

Auction Product: Nokia N90+Accessories
Auction Site: www.papkassen.dk
Item Quantity:1
Please verify that the following address (as entered by the buyer) is correct.

Name : ROK TOMAŽIČ
ADDRESS : Selovec 41
CITY : Šentjanž pri Dravogradu
STATE : Slovenija
Email :tomazic_rok@yahoo.com

THE BUYER HAS ENTER BELOW THE SHIPPING INFORMATION
Name :Mike Chike
Address:Block 195,flat 5,l.c.h.e
City :oke-afa,isolo
State :Lagos
Zipcode :23401
Email :Collins_whitte@yahoo.com

Package of Money

Payment Order Status Control Number

I578050***
Check or click here to confirm the status of you payment order by courier service and please note below before you track your Money payment order.

catId=400145&pageId=trt_rmresultspage&keyname=1C2C_track&_requestid=163998

NOTE:THE PAYMENT ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED AND BEING PROCESSED TRANSFERED TO YOUR ADDRESS BUT IS ON HOLD PENDING WHEN WE RECEIVE THE WAYBILL NUMBER (SHIPMENT RECEIPT DOCUMENT) ISSUED TO YOU BY THE COURIER SERVICE WHICH IS OUR MAJOR OUTSTANDING POLICY TO COMMENCE WITH OUR SHIPING VERIFICATION PROCESS SO AS TO ENSURE THE MERCHANDISE REACHES THE CORRECT RECIEVER IN ORDER TO SECURE BOTH THE BUYER
AND SELLER.

This Payment Order has been approved, and will be sent to your address in 3-5 business days after it is verified that the merchandise has reached the correct reciever and destination.You CAN NOW send the items to the buyer.Moreover the above Order Number will be ask before delivering the Payment Order to you,you will also identify yourself with your driving licence,id card or your Social security numberFOR FASTER AND EFFICIENT SERVICES, ALL ONLINE MONEY PAYMENTS WOULD BE HANDLED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE UNIT OR WESTERN UNION AGENT IN CHARGE OF THAT MONEY AS WESTERN UNION PROCESSES THOUSANDS OF MONEY DAILY. .

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US:(guaranteetrustbank@post.com)
Get some Zeropaid Gear

FBI ZEALED
Auctionsiteauthorisedregister
And if you have any question, feel free to contact our customer service at : (guaranteetrustbank@post.com)
Thank you for using Western Union Auction Payments. We look forward serving your online payment needs in the future.
BUYER SHIPPING GUIDE :
Home Shipped by SpeedPost (EMS) Priority Services

YOU CAN USE ANY OF THIS COURIER COMPANY'S FOR THE SHIPPING.
Sincerely,
GTB MANAGEMENT.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT APPROVED
sincerely
S K Green MAXWELL DESMOND
ACCOUNTANT

Laho to kdo obrazloži!

LoneWolf ::

Razlago rabis? Si preprican, da stejes 28 let? Dal bi ti jih pol toliko.
Poslal ti je pravljico, katere glavna poanta je tebe prepricat, da mu posljes telefon. Placilo "je kao poslano", ampak "zadrzano", dokler ne dobi potrdila, da si poslal telefon. Ce tule rabis razmisljat kaj vec kot toliko da zbrises ta mail, potem si je za moje pojme tale Nigerijec prisluzil zastonj telefon in mu ga z veseljem privoscim.

Zakaj se se ukvarjas s tem scammerjem? Resno razmisljas, da bi posiljal telefon v Nigerijo?
Mater, jaz sem v napacnem poslu...

guaranteetrustbank@post.com

Banka ima ta email naslov? Ma ja.

Razzor
Lej, ti tkresno razmišljaš da bi prodal telefon v Nigerijo. Jaz ti ga kupim za 150.00 sit, če mi ga pošlješ, jst ti pa nakažem potem denar, ko ga dobim. ČE te zanima, PM. :\

Že veliko naivnežev je padlo na to. Pa so prodajali v Sloveniji. Ti bi pa rad v Nigerijo???!

itak37 ::

Klik!!!
Da ne bi slucajno posiljal!!!

Itaq ne mislim kr tk poslat!
poslav bi samo v primeru da bi mev denar nakazan na računu!
Neki me še zanima!
Kaj to pomeni kar je na tem naslovu?
Drugače sem pa star 20 let :)
uno rojstn dan sm kr tk kliknu :)

Gandalfar ::

Da te hoce na suho nategnit :]

hehehehehe Ti nigerici so pa res dobri. Kere si domislijo :)) :)) :)) :))

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: mtosev ()

Ma ja sej karkoli:) sam useeno me zanima ka naj bi pomenila ta številka in kje jo dobiš? 13 digit reference number

Pa a mi lahko gdo prosim razloži kako poteka prodaja ali nakup iz tujne
in kako se denar nakazuje al pa kk ti lahko negdo iz tujine denar nakaže?!

Res me zanima kako to use poteka :)

OZZY ::

AND SELLER.

In ti si/bi hotu poslat še preden bi dobil denar??
Go with the flow.

Pa to je verjetno standardno sporočilo, pri plačevanju preko Western Uniona (s majhnimi spremembami, recimo tisti email). Vprašanje bi bilo potem, kdo je to poslal (malo verjetno da Western Union). Drugo vprašanje pa, če lahko zaupaš prejemniku ali plačniku. Najboljše pri tem, je da se nekako zavaruješ pred prevaro.

Ampak, to je le Nigerija.... :D, zato vse skupaj zelo poenostavi.

OldSkul ::

Jst sem dobil na svoj mail isto ponudbo za svojo nokio.

Dear seller i saw your item on posted on the auction and am very interested in buying your [PHONE] from you for my client andi will like to pay you the amount of [$700 usdollars] including the cost of sending via DHL or SLOVENIA POST to my client address ok but if the amount i offered to pay for the item is small you can tell me your final price for the item ,so i will like you to get back to me soon so that we can finalise the transaction along with you full name and address + account number if you have so that i can send the money to the bank if you agree or willing to sell them for me get back to me as soon as you get this mail i will be paying you via WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM EXPRESS,BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT.SO IF INTERESTED YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS MAIL:
Collins_Whitte@yahoo.com

S tem, da sta prišla dva maila in nista bila čisto enaka. V enem je pisalo DANISH POST namesto SLOVENIA POST:D Fake itq.

Hehe

S tem, da sta prišla dva maila in nista bila čisto enaka. V enem je pisalo DANISH POST namesto SLOVENIA POST:D Fake itq.

ja sej je čist jasno on ti pošlje fake email da je plačilo že opravljeno in pač da se kao kupec zavaruje moreš ti poslat telefon, ti pošlješ telefon greš na banko da ti izplačajo denar tam se ti pa v faco režijo. Če že misliš pošiljat pošlji po povzetju pa nej se DHL z njimi zajebava... Pa to lahko narediš tko:

Plača prejemnik:
Pošljika pred 10 uro
Pa boš čez 24 ur vedu kako in kaj :P

Ja ziher. DHL bo kar na stroske prejemnika na lepe oci nosil posiljko ja..

jah sej zato pa :P

A sploh dostavljajo v Nigerijo? [:D]
--- George Orwell

Hello thanks for the mail i am happy that you have seen that i have sent to you the money via WESTERN UNION and they have contacted youso all you have to do now is for you to package the NOKIA N90 and go and send them immediately you get this mail from me via DHL after you have sent it you send WESTERN UNION that is the bank the SCAN SHIPPMENT RECEIPT showing that you have sent the item to my client address correctly to guaranteetrustbank@post.com so that they can confirm the shippment right ok.
So go and send the complete item now.
Willing to read from you after you have sent the item.
Regards COLLINS

Tri Takšna sporočila mi je poslal :)

Pa še to!

Hello i told you in my last mail that it means the subject of the payment that i have made the payment and the bank has confirmed it correct ok,and that was why the bank contacted you through mail,so all you have to do now is for you to go send the complete nokia N90 to my client immedaitely and send the scan shippment recdeipt showing that you have sent the item to my client address.ok.
Willing to read from you immediately after you have sent the item.
Regards COLLINS

Oprosti, ker se spet vmešavam, samo za Američana pa zeloooo obvlada angleščino. Vpraši ga, kdo ga je učil? >:D

Rec mu da ni problema. Da bos vprasal na svojo banko, ce so kaj dobili :)

SodVina ::

Ali pa ce naredis nekaj v tem stilu.

:D

Hello what i am interested on is for you to go send the i8tem Nokia N90 to my client address which i gave to you and send the scan shippment receipt or air way bill tracking number ok,so that i can see that you have sent the item ok.
Willing to read from you after you have sent the item.
Regards COLLINS

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

nigerijci še vedno harajo po bolhi

Oddelek: Loža
247219 (6144) sarma832
»

internet prodaja v tujino

295076 (4192) Webeg
»

Pošiljanje paketa v Nigerijo (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Problemi človeštva
8923692 (13577) St235
»

Nokia n95 8GB verzija (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Mobilne tehnologije
9214249 (2383) gasperxp
»

A je to še komu sumljivo... (strani: 1 2 )

5310153 (7403) Jst

Več podobnih tem