Front-end developer @ Sinergise d.o.o
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
We are looking for frontend developers to develop applications on top of Sentinel Hub, like EO browser and Sentinel Playground. Sentinel Hub is a world-renowned service for distribution of satellite data, processing hundreds of millions of requests on 20PB+ archive every month. We use React for web applications built on top of various APIs and we need help expanding their features.
- design, develop and test reusable UI components for Sentinel Hub use cases
- integrate RESTful APIs in the UI
- maintain existing and develop new Sentinel Hub applications
- work closely with our remote sensing experts for application development and use case examples
- create and further develop prototypes for internal, public and customer applications
- conduct code reviews.
- React for view rendering
- Leaflet for interactive maps
- Redux for state management
- Sass / CSS modules for styling
- Jest for unit tests
- Docker for containerization
- Git for version control
- GitLab CI for one-click deployments.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- good knowledge of HTTP, REST, JSON, and modern HTML5/CSS3 web technologies
- experience with scripting, shell environments, and version control systems
- passion for quality and an optimal user experience
- willingness to learn
- proactiveness and self-initiative
- experience with any part of the tech stack is a plus, but not mandatory; we value your potential to learn new skills more than the skills you currently possess!
- autonomy and work in self-organising teams
- possibility of fully remote or hybrid work
- continuous learning and development opportunities
- interesting and meaningful projects (read more about the things we do in our blog posts: https://medium.com/sentinel-hub)
- a transparent salary policy: https://gitext.sinergise.com/operations/handbook/-/wikis/salary/Salary-Policy
- pancake Mondays!
- you can read more about how we work in our Operational Handbook: https://gitext.sinergise.com/operations/handbook
Our team is committed to sharing its knowledge within the team, the company and wider community. We regularly attend (and occasionally sponsor) meetups, write blog posts, conduct webinars, and build open source tools.
If we have piqued your interest, send us your application to email@example.com.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / remote
- 2120 - 3550 bruto (starting salary, junior - mid levels) EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
Sinergise is a Slovenian IT company with extensive expertise in developing advanced geospatial information systems based on cloud and web technology, focusing to fields where it is creating the highest impact:
- Earth Observation, making it easy for individuals, institutions and value-adders to get actionable insights in what is happening with our Planet;
- IT processes in Agriculture, ensuring more efficient use of the resources while ensuring sustainability of the ecosystem;
- Land Administration processes, which are essential for transparency of the government and economic growth.
Since our establishment in 2008, we have successfully completed several country-scale projects in Europe and Africa. Using these experiences, we developed and launched Sentinel Hub, an award-winning satellite imagery service, which powers Earth observation applications world-wide. We process hundreds of millions of requests every month, crunching close to 50 PB of data coming from Sentinel, Landsat, Planet, Pleiades, WorldView and other satellites. Our team consist of experts who are highly skilled in software development, geospatial informatics and machine learning. Our technology and expertise in the development of high-quality software applications enables us to create solutions that not only meet but exceed the needs and expectations of our clients.
Zakaj bi želel delati za vas
Our world is constantly changing and the effects of our fast paced life are ever more apparent. There is a large demand for the continuous monitoring of the ecosystem changes at a large scale. Our mission is to ensure the most effective use of geospatial data for the benefit of society. We can accomplish this by bringing together great individuals who believe in what they do.
We believe that great teams are built on common goals, vision and shared values, and we believe we can only bring value to our clients, if we are also committed to creating a world-class work environment for our employees, that extends beyond competitive salaries, benefits and perks.
We strive to be as transparent as possible, therefore we invite you to read our Operational Handbook and get an insight into how we operate and what it's like to be a part of our team: https://gitext.sinergise.com/operations/handbook
The Handbook is a living entity and a result of the effort to document some of our core processes. The purpose of the Handbook is not to cement these processes but rather to serve as a foundation for continuous improvement.
- Uporabljamo programsko opremo za nadzor izvorne kode (source control)
- Uporabljamo rešitev za spremljanje baze napak (bug database)
- Uporabljamo najboljša orodja, ki se jih dobi na trgu
- Obstaja terminski načrt razvoja
- Programiramo skladno s pisno specifikacijo
- Napake odpravimo pred pisanjem nove kode
- Unit testing
- Zaposleni imajo mirno delovno okolje
- Iskalci zaposlitve na intervjujih programirajo
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo prostor za malice
- Zaposlenim nudimo sprostitvene aktivnosti zunaj delovnega časa
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo parkirno mesto