Full Stack Software Engineer - Enterprise Workflow team -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
1. What is our team responsible for?
Our clients are running global campaigns with 10k+ ads making it impossible to review and discuss ads one by one. Our team is making collaboration at scale possible with our purpose built preview tool facilitating overview of thousands of ads side-by-side, search capabilities, real-time commenting, annotations, and by tapping into existing communication channels such as Slack.
2. Who are we searching for?
We are looking for senior Fullstack software engineers with an appreciation for Frontend technologies to join the journey of building the Creative Automation team (CA).
3. In the past we built
- Real-time collaborative commenting (like Google Docs)
- A pin dropping to mark specific ad details.
- High-performance infinite scroll of thousands of ads.
- Google Doc like sharing capabilities.
4. What are the challenges ahead?
- Alternative ad overview layouts (grouping, sampling)
- Integrating with existing client workflows - Slack app
- Ad approvals
- Comments with emojis and reactions
- Continues scalability improvements both on backend and frontend
- Notifications pipeline revamp
5. What kind of tech stack do we use?
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- You care about clean code. You write high-quality, maintainable code and are aware of industry best practices and trends. You proactively identify possible technical issues before it turns into long-term problems, and you encourage others to do the same. We always do code reviews to provide feedback and ensure code quality.
- You have a product mindset. We are not a feature factory. We have cross-functional teams with engineers, product managers, and product designers who are crafting a solution for a problem since day one. There is a lot of fun in this phase, requiring a lot of ingenuity, hacking, and validating.
- You have strong troubleshooting skills. You are not afraid to parse logs, look at machine metrics or go deep into the code to understand what went wrong. You do not jump to conclusions, but act based on facts and evidence.
- You are a team player. You work well in the team, are willing to share the knowledge, and want to help others as you know only a strong team can succeed.
2. What would be your responsibilities?
- Create performant interfaces that are a joy to use
- Contribute to the technical direction of our modules, define them and execute on them
- Help define and improve the architecture
- Code, review other people's code, ensure code quality, be a good boy scout, etc.
- Work with the Products, Customer support, and other internal teams to solve challenges
- Teach and help junior/mid-level developers grow
- Help plan and transfer old parts of the codebase to the state of the art
- 3+ years of experience in programming and following modern software development processes.
- Have experience with server-side principles (scaling, concurrency, etc. and back-end technologies (PHP, Python, Golang, Ruby, etc.).
- Have understanding and experience of relational databases (e.g., MySQL) or document databases (e.g., Mongo).
- Have experience with writing a unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Willingness to learn, sharing our passion for constant improvement
- Experience with complex business software and large codebases
- Experience with developing and deploying performant frontend code
- Show passion for learning, and help us learn too.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
4. We appreciate:
- Experience with TDD & CI
- A big plus is some interest in or experience with UX/UI
- Understanding of various software paradigms and architecture styles (REST, OOP, functional programming, state management, etc.)
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Be open to collaborating in the tech community
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited remote working. You can choose to work from home indefinitely or join us in our Ljubljana office whenever you feel like it.
- Flexible hours and work-life balance. We focus on results rather than schedules.
- Professional growth. Up to €5.000 per year for conferences, books and trainings of your choice.
- Top-notch working equipment.
- Additional budget of 500 EUR for your home office equipment.
- Health and pension coverage. We offer comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance up to 5,8% of your annual salary.
- We have fun. We organise regular team & company events.
- Employee well-being. Dedicated budget for any kind of sport activities such as fitness, yoga lessons, etc.
- Free breakfasts & beverages available in the office.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / Remote
- 3000 - 4000 EUR gross per month + 13% -15% bonus (fixed) for mid-level and 4000 - 5000 EUR gross per month for senior engineers + bonus 15%-17% EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje