Full Stack Software Engineer - Creative Enablement Team -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the team of our largest product (Celtra Creative Enablement) who will help us build, maintain and improve different parts of the Celtra platform.
1. What is our team responsible for?
We are responsible for getting the designs that creative producers have built in our WYSIWYG editor from their computers, through the publisher pages and apps, to end users’ devices.
- Compiling HTML and rasterizing videos from our internal JSON representation of ads.
- Providing controls for users to export ads in formats they need for their target platforms.
- Creating a scalable, geo-distributed ad serving platform capable of handling more than 1M ad requests per minute with 99.9% uptime.
- Analyzing ~1TB of data per day to provide analytics to show our customers that their campaigns are running smoothly.
2. What will you get to do?
- Expanding ad distribution channels with programmatic ad delivery (DSP - SSP).
- Expanding ad distribution channels with Connected TV (CTV) and OTT.
- Creating a new video processing pipeline and improving the existing one.
- Optimizing ad distribution workflows with various API integrations (ad servers and DSPs).
- Managing product complexity by combining related features and removing unneeded ones.
3. What kind of tech stack do we use?
On the Creative Enablement product you will be able to learn Scala, NodeJS, PHP, MySQL, Spark, Snowflake, and you will also find Golang, MongoDb, Kinesis. Everything runs on the AWS cloud, and the Kubernetes cluster orchestrates it.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
We understand that you are probably not skilled in all of the qualifications we are looking for, but that's not what this position is about. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working full stack and solving software problems end-to-end. Above years of experience and past job titles, the most important attributes are passion for delivering high-quality code, product mindset and enthusiasm for continuous improvements. If you have strong troubleshooting skills and don't stop at the first solution - even better!
Some of the areas we are looking for are:
- Knowledge of foundational web technologies and understanding of how browsers work:
*Rendering (reflow, repaint)
*Security (CORS, CSP, certificates, code isolation with iFrames, …)
*Platforms (desktop/mobile, iOS/Android/Windows/…, browsers/web views)
- Some experience with backend:
*Knowledge of multiple languages, though not necessarily ones we use.
*Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
*Understanding of various software paradigms and architecture styles (REST, OOP, MVC, etc).
*Good understanding of best practices when working with relational databases.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited remote working. You can choose to work from home indefinitely or join us in our Ljubljana office whenever you feel like it.
- Flexible hours and work-life balance. We focus on results rather than schedules.
- Professional growth. Up to €5.000 per year for conferences, books and trainings of your choice.
- Top-notch working equipment.
- Additional budget of 500 EUR for your home office equipment.
- Health and pension coverage. We offer comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance up to 5,8% of your annual salary.
- We have fun. We organise regular team & company events.
- Employee well-being. Dedicated budget for any kind of sport activities such as fitness, yoga lessons, etc.
- Free breakfasts & beverages available in the office.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / Remote
- 3000 - 4000 EUR gross per month + 13% -15% bonus (fixed) for mid-level and 4000 - 5000 EUR gross per month for senior engineers + bonus 15%-17% EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje