Fullstack Engineer @ Visionect
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
We’re searching for a "jack of all trades" engineer that is no stranger to frontend and backend programming using technologies, such as nodeJS, react or Python. As an engineer at Visionect, you will have the chance to be part of a team that creates amazing products for big companies around the globe.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
The position requires the following knowledge:
- knowledge about software architecture and design,
- knows how to use development tools (git, build systems, jest, mocha).
Your responsibilities will include:
- development of scalable software,
- building responsive and user-friendly interfaces,
- developing new product features,
- maintenance of existing code,
- writing technical documentation.
You probably heard the saying "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life". It's a well known quote and cited many, many times. We can't promise you won't have to work a day in your life, but we are very good at providing our fellow coworkers the space and resources to work well and opportunities to grow, so everyone really enjoys waking up every day and getting ready for work.
At Visionect, we love the work we do! And we love the team we're a part of.
You will have the opportunity to grow not only as a professional, but as a person. We have processes in place that will enable you to learn, attend internally-organized workshops and have an open and civil discussion with everyone in the company.
What is it like to work in engineering at Visionect:
- You'll work in a great team. We tend to hire good team players that go out of their ways to help others on the team.
- Your work will have impact and scale. We deploy huge numbers of devices yearly across the world (primarily US and EU). Whatever you do will be felt by thousands of customers the next day.
- You'll grow. We make sure you're on track. You'll set your goals and we'll help you achieve them through internal coaching, mentorships, tech talks.
- technically challenging problems,
- work with interesting and new software technologies,
- working with teams with diverse set of knowledge (we build our own hardware/firmware and the accompanying software),
- competitive salary,
- possibility of remote work,
- nice offices near Ljubljana - Vič.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / remote
- od 3000 do 5000 bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- git, jest, mocha
- napredno znanje
- napredno znanje
Visionect is known for its JOAN meeting room booking system, used by more than 3000 companies across the world, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge e-paper signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality healthcare, education, finance and more.
Visionect products and solutions are used by some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA, BMW and others. For more information, you can visit our corporate web page and check out our success stories.
- Uporabljamo programsko opremo za nadzor izvorne kode (source control)
- Uporabljamo rešitev za spremljanje baze napak (bug database)
- Uporabljamo najboljša orodja, ki se jih dobi na trgu
- Obstaja terminski načrt razvoja
- Programiramo skladno s pisno specifikacijo
- Napake odpravimo pred pisanjem nove kode
- Unit testing
- Zaposleni imajo mirno delovno okolje
- Iskalci zaposlitve na intervjujih programirajo
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo prostor za malice
- Zaposlenim nudimo sprostitvene aktivnosti zunaj delovnega časa
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo parkirno mesto