Software engineer, Frontend (IoT Device Connectivity) -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
In the world where automation is a driving factor in all the leading industries, device connectivity is taking the most important role in bringing IoT systems together - be it smaller local projects or massive and complex industry-standard solutions.
3fs builds and delivers a cloud-first solution enabling thousands of devices to onboard connectivity in the blink of an eye, simplifying the process of carrier and plan selection through a variety of well-known SaaS procuring platforms, available in the majority of regions of the world. Large connectivity setup projects of the past are now replaced with the seamless over-the-air zero-touch device configuration.
We are growing our team, which is responsible for end-to-end product development, combining product design, backend, frontend development and infrastructure engineering services while working directly with the customer team in Scandinavia.
We have established ways of working within engineering teams that we keep improving. The main pillars are:
- reproducibility (everything works in the same way in all environments)
- code collaboration with git
- peer code reviews
- CI pipelines with automated tests
- CD pipelines for automated delivery and deployment
The team is very versatile and diverse in the level of individual experience and skills. We believe that we can help junior software engineers grow exponentially, as well as provide senior engineers with interesting challenges. Therefore we can provide a great environment for all levels of applicants.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
Engineers work directly with other individual contributors within the team and closely with Engineering Managers and Engineering Leads who are a part of each team. Every newcomer (no matter the level) that joins the team becomes a part of a mentorship program that is more intense in the onboarding period but continues well after that. In 3fs we are heavy on knowledge sharings: we do regular tech talks every Wednesday, our engineers are part of Communities of Practice and we have a large budget for personal knowledge expansion (books, training, courses, conferences etc.) We have a feedback culture within teams and within the company and strive to improve at all times, keeping Kaizen* in mind.
Our teams work from offices in Kranj or Maribor, Slovenia and/or remotely while being able to collaborate closely with partner teams in Scandinavia, Macedonia and elsewhere.
As a member of our team, you will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain services with Angular
- Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues
- Working shoulder to shoulder with product owner, UX designers, backend developers and infrastructure engineers
- Work on automation tools that support development and deployment process
- Perform code reviews (we expect this from developers on all levels for all of them to grow)
More experienced team members will also:
- Prepare implementation proposals and time estimates
- Coach and mentor colleagues
- Continuously improve ways of working
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Angular or excited to switch from X technology
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, git, Twitter Bootstrap, Docker
- Working with responsive web sites
- Experience with automated testing is a plus
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Good team-collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a workflow with continuous deployment
- Fluent in English
More about us and what we offer at 3fs.si/careers
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 2000-4800 EUR bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje