Senior Python Engineer -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Apply and join our team of experienced backend engineers, where you will be challenged to create and maintain backend software for our products using modern technologies. You will be working with Python and the Django framework, alongside with technologies, such as Docker and Google Cloud Platform, celery and mypy.
You should have at least 3 years of work experience with development and you should aspire to work with us long term - we're proud of our team and the fact that they are here for the long haul.
Your First 90 days
We're fully aware that the first couple of months on your new job can be stressful and there is a lot of new information to process, so we carefully designed a 90-day onboarding plan that will ease your transition:
- first 30 days: get to know your position, your work environment and the team,
- next 30 days: you will get more responsibilities, learn about team and department processes,
- last 30 days: finishing the onboarding process. You should more or less be able to work independently.
You will be given tasks that will, in time, progress in complexity and therefore give you the opportunity to get to know your work, the team and its processes. Our expectations are that you will gradually become independent and be able to work without additional guidance.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- Experience with backend development.
- Understanding of services architecture.
- In-depth experience with Python and Django.
- Experience with cloud-scale databases.
- Experience with modern IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of good security practices.
- The development of backend software in Python.
- Designing new backend software solutions.
- Makes sure that produced software follows good coding practices.
- Builds reusable code for future use.
- Attends training and education.
What Is It Like To Work For Visionect:
- You'll work in a great team. We tend to hire good team players that go out of their way to help others on the team, be it for a one-off problem that you need help with or as part of a full-on mentorship program that will help you develop your skills.
- You're empowered. We're a small team, building a fully vertically integrated solution on the scale of Apple (from hardware circuits to server admin web-apps). We would not get so far if we didn't empower our team to act and take ownership of projects and products.
- Your work will matter. We deploy large numbers of devices yearly across the world (primarily to the US and EU). No matter the job title, your work will impact thousands of customers every day. Simple optimization can improve customer satisfaction in the most tangible way: we regularly get customer emails congratulating us on the improvements deployed.
- You'll grow. We make sure you're on track to grow every year with regular 1:1 reviews. You'll set your goals and we'll help you achieve them through internal coachings, mentorships, tech talks. And it's not just tech - we have a vibrant community of sports enthusiasts that work together to achieve their personal goals.
What We're Offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ (Vič).
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work (large parking lot available on-site, accessible by LPP, bicycle or electric scooter - we even have a shower available).
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent, world-class clients (Ikea, Virgin, Siemens, ...).
- A friendly team who help each other and run various activities (at the summer BBQs, pizza days, table football and table tennis tournaments, team buildings and more).
- Self-service coffee and tea bar, fresh fruit.
- The possibility for remote work.
- Oh yeah! You can also bring your dog to work.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / remote
- od 2500 do 5000 bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- predhodno znanje ni potrebno