Full-Stack Software Engineer (various levels) - Distribution Team @ Celtra d.o.o.
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
1. What is our team responsible for?
The distribution team owns scaling the creative production and distribution of ready creatives to 3rd party platforms. Our work begins once creative templates and content in the form of data feeds are ready. We take care of automagically creating thousands of creatives from a bunch of templates. Once all those creatives are generated and approved, our pipeline composes images and videos at scale as well as perfect HTML that works everywhere. The last step is ensuring seamless distribution of assets through the integrations with the biggest players in the ecosystem (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, ...) and our very own publicly available async Creative Export API.
2. Who are we searching for?
We are looking for Full Stack engineers to join us on the journey of building a scalable and intuitive Creative Automation product. We appreciate Full Stack engineers from both ends of the spectrum - more backend or frontend oriented ones. There’s a lot of interesting challenges to tackle on both ends! There’s also a lot of opportunities to get your hands dirty with more product-related work if that is what inspires you.
3. In the past we built
- An async processing pipeline capable of generating thousands of creatives from scalable templates.
- Homegrown solutions for a highly concurrent async processing pipeline with a built-in prioritization and caching system,
smart conversion of HTML text elements into images for reducing ad size, conversion of animated HTML into MP4 files using puppeteer and FFmpeg.
- Scalable & publically available Export API capable of delivering thousands of finalized creative assets.
4. What are the challenges ahead?
- Reimagine the creative data model to increase creative generation speed by 100x,
- next-generation of our headless Chromium-based rendering pipeline,
- evolution and further adoption of our homegrown async processing pipeline solution,
- staying on top of the evolving landscape by adding direct integrations with the newest players like TikTok.
5. What kind of tech stack do we use?
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- You care about clean code. You write high-quality, maintainable code and are aware of industry best practices and trends. You proactively identify possible technical issues before they turn into long-term problems, and you encourage others to do the same. We always do code reviews to provide feedback and ensure code quality.
- You have a product mindset. We are not a feature factory. We have cross-functional teams with engineers, product managers, and product designers who are crafting a solution for a problem since day one. There is a lot of fun in this phase, requiring a lot of ingenuity, hacking, and validating.
- You have strong troubleshooting skills. You are not afraid to parse logs, look at machine metrics or go deep into the code to understand what went wrong. You do not jump to conclusions, but act based on facts and evidence.
- You are a team player. You work well in the team, are willing to share the knowledge, and want to help others as you know only a strong team can succeed.
- At least 2 years of experience in programming and following modern software development processes.
- Experience with server-side principles (scaling, concurrency, etc. and back-end technologies (PHP, Python, Golang, Ruby, etc.).
- Understanding and experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL) or document databases (e.g. Mongo).
- Experience with writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Willingness to learn, sharing our passion for constant improvement.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
3. Bonus points
- Experience with TDD & CI.
- Interest in or experience with UX/UI.
- Understanding of various software paradigms and architecture styles (REST, OOP, functional programming, state management, etc.).
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Being open to collaborating in the tech community.
In Celtra it is all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of each person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undiscovered ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact. To our best talent, we give them the freedom to do the unusual.
Here is what we offer:
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- We place great importance on the professional development of our employees
- Comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance
- We provide plenty of opportunities for employees to seek a more active and healthy lifestyle. We provide a dedicated budget for any kind of sport activities employees are passionate about, and we sponsor group sports activities such as basketball and yoga lessons.
- We provide employees with top-notch working equipment and an additional budget for your home office.
Apply via https://celtra.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u25e/
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana / Remote
- 3000 - 4000 EUR gross per month + 13% -15% bonus (fixed) for mid-level + bonus 15%-17% of yearly gross salary and 4000 - 5000 EUR gross per month for senior engineers + bonus 15%-17% of yearly gross salary EUR EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
Celtra is an ad-tech company that develops enterprise software for automating and scaling the production of marketing content. In the past years, Celtra has built two world-class products, Creative Enablement (CE) & Creative Automation (CA).
Creative Enablement is already a growing market leader for a couple of years, helping companies such as CNN, TripAdvisor, Bloomberg, NBCU, ... to enable creativity and improve the quality of their advertising inventory. Our technology enables customers to generate and serve thousands of ads in seconds. Celtra's younger CA product is chasing a much bigger opportunity by helping brands make content creation better, faster, and more efficient. It is still in the early days of development and lots of features need to be developed, but it already has an impressive list of customers such as Spotify, adidas, Shopify, Unilever, P&G Lululemon.
Our global team is a collection of talented individuals with unique backgrounds but in Ljubljana we are mostly focusing our efforts on building and growing a talented and innovative product development team. A lot has happened since Celtra launched its first creative software in 2010. Yet there is one thing that has remained constant: our passion to build software that makes content creation better, faster, and more efficient.At Celtra the end goal is to build great and quality products and make our users' life easier. We are on a journey to create something new in the creative technology space.