Senior Software Developer @ Biosistemika d.o.o.
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
We are looking for a senior software developer to join our ranks.
As a senior software developer, your job will be twofold: firstly, you will be leading the development of individual software projects within the company. This mainly includes coding, maintaining the technical architecture/vision of such projects, performing code reviews, mentoring junior developers and anything else that ensures the quality & delivery of the projects.
Secondly, you will also be involved in early phases of software development projects for customized turnkey solutions for our key customers. This normally includes having technical discussions with the customers, proposing technical architectures and solutions to their problems, writing technical requirements & specifications, choosing the best technology and setting up the application architecture per use case of customer’s needs.
- Leading individual projects' development activities on critical project/s for key customers, and ensuring the quality & delivery of such software development projects.
- Planning the developers' activities; mentoring developers to fulfil their full potential; knowing the strengths and weaknesses of individual developers.
- Being involved in early phases of software development projects for customized turnkey solutions for key customers. You will be choosing the best technology and setting up application architecture per use case of customer’s needs.
- Communicating with key customers and support the sales department for most important deals.
- Developing and maintaining processes and best practices for the development department.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience, including web applications development
- Technical leadership - you must be experienced in solving technical problems, see technical challenges before development team and provide solutions before the team hits a blocker
- Excellent communication skills - you are expected to be strong influencer, and be good at managing expectations, as you will interact with management, as well as with our customers in early phases of projects
- Good people skills - you are expected to demonstrate trust, be honest, just, empathic, be able to motivate others, give credit and/or constructive feedback when necessary, resolve inter-personal conflicts, and be able to distribute work to other people without micro-managing them
- Familiarity with the quickly-growing DevOps/cloud segment, e.g. Amazon AWS, Heroku, Azure, big-data (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra), containers, Kubernetes, analytics & machine learning (TensorFlow, …).
- Good understanding of project management in software development projects and product development process; know in-s and out-s of software development lifecycle
- University degree from the field of computer information sciences, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or related natural sciences (or a good reason for not having one)
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to make fast decisions
- Passion about software technologies - you should be naturally curious about new technologies and frameworks, follow trends in IT industry, and have a vision of how to utilize these technologies in our or our customer’s products and to transfer this knowledge to the team
- Excellent knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, …)
- Excellent knowledge of English - you will be using it every day
- Understand the importance and/or have experience with IT compliance (ISO27001, etc.)
- Experience of delivering highly scalable, hosted, multi-tenant, high-performance, 24×7 solutions
- Experience developing applications that communicate/integrate with external devices/hardware
- Experience with Internet of Things
- Experience/interest in Big Data
We are a young, dynamic team that originated from a startup environment.
We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period. We have two offices, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and in Maribor, Slovenia. We are generally not looking for full remote work, but are fully remote during the current pandemic situation.
Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
Team spirit and general well-being in the workplace is important to us so we have company trips, occasional travelogues, game-nights, coffee, snacks and fruit.
Your education and personal growth matters to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats etc.), work on pet projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary every employee receives annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.
Please send us your motivation letter, CV and 1-2 referral contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Software Developer" in the subject.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- Ljubljana ali Maribor
- 3000-4000 bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- technical leadership
- communication skills
- Broad technical expertise
Digital culture is in our DNA. We are building partnerships and develop solutions that bring laboratories closer to the digital era. For more than 10 years we have been working with the most prominent instrument manufacturers, laboratories and software providers globally with the purpose to advance and perfect laboratories through continuous innovation and high-quality services.
We are on a mission to empower every lab employee with user-friendly innovative digital products and services that enable sustainable, innovative, digitally transformed laboratories. We will achieve this with our interdisciplinary expertise and continuous investment in our employees, their skill set and friendly working environment. Our vision is to make data integrity a commodity for every lab by digitally transforming the laboratories.
BioSistemika is a growing company of almost 50 people. We are proud of our company’s culture. Our kindness, passion, respect, transparency and team work do not only resonate amongst people in our offices but also with our customers. We are not afraid to take on the responsibility for the most challenging projects and continuously demonstrate reliability through our actions. We are building long-term relationships that follow the most daring visions and on this path we never stop to innovate. This is our contribution to the better science.
Zakaj bi želel delati za vas
- We are a young, dynamic team that is developing software and digital solutions for the laboratories and scientific community.
- We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period, located in Maribor, Slovenia (our subsidiary).
- Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
- Team spirit and general well-being in the workplace is important to us so we have company trips, occasional travelogues, game-nights, coffee, snacks and fruit.
- Your education and personal growth matter to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.), work on pet
projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that, we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for
employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
- Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary every employee receives an annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.
- Uporabljamo programsko opremo za nadzor izvorne kode (source control)
- Uporabljamo rešitev za spremljanje baze napak (bug database)
- Uporabljamo najboljša orodja, ki se jih dobi na trgu
- Obstaja terminski načrt razvoja
- Programiramo skladno s pisno specifikacijo
- Napake odpravimo pred pisanjem nove kode
- Unit testing
- Zaposleni imajo mirno delovno okolje
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo prostor za malice
- Fleksibilen delovni čas
- Zaposlenim nudimo sprostitvene aktivnosti zunaj delovnega časa
- Zaposlenim zagotavljamo parkirno mesto