Project Manager -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance, is looking for a Project Manager to help us manage projects across different product and engineering teams.
Databox is disrupting the $16B Business Analytics and Intelligence by providing a free-to-start, easy-to-setup option for small and medium-sized businesses who want to track performance metrics from popular business software tools in one application on any device. Join us and help us deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Product & Engineering team. This is a highly collaborative role that requires effective & consistent communication with all team members, risk management, and high-pace development planning skills.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
As a Project Manager you will:
- Plan, monitor, control and report on several projects throughout the whole project life-cycle.
- Create long- and short-terms project plans and impacts
- Define milestones and to due dates according to resources and other timelines
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress within the project.
- Assist in managing the internal tooling and workflow creation process.
- Practice holistic ownership and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and ensure initiatives are delivering on schedule, and within scope.
- Ensure a broader viewpoint is held, balancing perspectives - understanding other initiatives that are running parallel and ensuring proper overlap and communication between projects.
- Assist in managing the product roadmap and project planning.
- Communicate closely with all team members and stakeholders.
The best candidates will excel at the following:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a project manager
- Practical knowledge of any of project management tools (like Jira, Asana, Trello,...)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Proficiency working with cross-functional business stakeholders and technical teams
- Ability to streamline ambiguous situations and execute multiple, complex initiatives with precision and urgency
- Confidence presenting and regularly reporting on initiatives across all levels of the organization
- Bonus points if you have experience in managing projects in IT companies and understanding the basics of IT development and SaaS products.
Additional skills needed:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Getting things done attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Project Management experience
- Close attention to detail
By joining Databox, you’ll have an opportunity to work in our headquarters in Ptuj, Slovenia, with highly qualified engineers that will provide you knowledge and experiences much needed for your personal and professional growth. We will take you to the funny team buildings, team events, cover your gym membership, and provide you with top-notch working equipment. Our kitchen is always full of cold drinks, fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), US (Boston, MA) and Serbia, this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule, location, and travel opportunities.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- od 1700 EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- Project Management
- napredno znanje