Technical support -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Zebra BI empowers enterprise companies and people working there to create better financial dashboards, reports, and presentations in just a few clicks, using advanced visualization and reporting tools for Excel and Power BI.
Since our launch in 2014, more than 2,000 companies powered their decisions with Zebra BI visuals, among them Facebook, Uber, Coca Cola, Duracell, Daimler, and many others. These visuals are so powerful, even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting.
We are looking for a new colleague who will be fusing technical expertise with top-notch communication skills. You will be handling the resolution of bugs and issues and helping our clients get the most out of our solutions.
As technical support, you have what it takes to get to the core of a problem, as well as resolving it and helping our clients along the way. You will work with the world's leading companies, presenting them with our software and enabling their continuous and smooth operations. You will be the expert of our product who will gather feedback and develop perfect solutions,
We are offering permanent employment with a 3-month trial period, with exciting challenges and vast opportunities for personal growth. If you are a visionary with a lot of technical knowledge and a knack for client relationships, you are the right person for us.
- Documenting reported bugs and issues our users encounter and pass them on to other members of the team.
- Providing feedback and helping users to solve their problems via a ticketing system or email.
- Recognizing bugs and reverse-engineer them in order to find the cause.
- Receiving input from clients, identifying problems and coming up with a solution.
- Providing timely status updates, and clearly explaining necessary steps to our users.
- Cooperating with the rest of our technical support team to design new features and resolve issues.
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
- Experience in a support role of a software company.
- Digital literacy and competence, proficiency in software handling.
- Previous work with a ticketing system.
- Experience and/or interest in data visualization and BI software.
- Previous work with clients, e.g. in consulting, training, or sales.
- Active use and knowledge of the English language.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and being systematical.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact with clients.
- Work in Ljubljana.
- Experience with programming.
- Knowledge and active use of the German language.
- Knowledge of the Help Scout ticketing system.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Working directly with some of the world's largest companies.
- Ability to visit conferences and educational workshops.
- Modern, spacious, and bright offices in the Technology park Ljubljana.
- Flexible work hours with a hybrid system of working from home and our offices.
- Choice of work equipment according to your preferences.
- Working in a fast-growing, emerging company.
- Regular team-building gatherings.
- Permanent employment with a 3-month trial period.
- Competitive salary.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- po dogovoru EUR / uro
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- Customer support
- napredno znanje