Frontend developer @ Iryo.io
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
Iryo is a healthcare IT company with the mission to modernise software tools for the healthcare ecosystem. In product develpment, our core values are great user experience, scalability and bleeding-edge security.
We are looking for a frontend developer to work on our core product Iryo Moshi - a set of tools that help small to medium sized private healthcare providers digitise their day to day operations and offer a superb patient experience.
You will be working in a small cross-functional team of back-end, front-end, mobile developers, UX designers and product managers. We have a very flat hierarchy and offer a lot of flexibility in terms of work hours (working remotely one day a week is encouraged). We value well-organised and self-disciplined co-workers, who are driven by delivery of great solutions to our customers.
We have relaxed office culture and put great emphasis on a good cultural fit of newcomers. We also expect you to be knowledge-hungry and to keep up with the latest technological developments.
As a member of our team you will take part in web application development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain services with React
- Work with git
- Perform code verification
- Analyse flows and provide optimisations
- Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues
- Work well in a cross-functional team and be able to collaborate with back-end developers, UX designers and product managers
- Work from office in Kranj, Slovenia
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of React, Node.js
- Likes working on the visual aspect of the product and hence has very good knowledge of CSS
- Understands well the device/os/browser specific CSS issues
- Has experience working on adaptive and responsive website designs
- Has an eye for details and likes collaborating closely with the design team
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, git, Twitter Bootstrap
- Working with responsive web sites
- Experience with automated testing is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a workflow with continuous deployment
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a similar position
Our ambition is to provide the best possible working environment with competitive salary, stimulations and on going promise of equity involvement after you reach a certain level of seniority. Our past experience shows that this is the best way to develop responsible and ahead of the curve teams, capable of providing the best services or products.
You will work with other senior engineers in your team solving various problems.
Your monthly salary before taxes should range between 2000 (junior positions) and 4600 (senior positions) euros, depending on your skills and professionalism. Bonuses come on top. We have a long list of perks that we offer to our employees including modern offices with fully stocked kitchen and sauna, standing desks for those who prefer them, extremely family and pets friendly environment. We organize and finance weekly sporting activities for employees, teambuildings, friday lunches, carwash etc.
Relocation cost will be covered.
Send your job requests and resumes at: email@example.com
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 2000-4600 bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje
- React, Node.js
- napredno znanje
- JSON, REST, git, Twitter Bootstrap
Patient centred electronic health records, standardised health data, latest security standards, and bleeding edge apps.