Junior/Mid backend developer Golang -- brisan oglas
- objavljeno ::
Opis delovnega mesta
3fs d.o.o. is boosting up its team responsible for building a new cloud product. The team is just starting to work on a new exciting product, building IoT for one of the largest IT companies in the world. We provide backend, API and frontend solutions for the product while working directly with business developers in Stockholm.
As a member of our team you will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain backend services with Golang
- Prepare implementation proposals and time estimates
- Work on automation tools that support development and deployment process
- Perform code reviews
- Coach and mentor younger colleagues
- Constantly improve ways of working
- Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues
- Work from office in Kranj, Slovenija, while being able to support teams around the world
Od kandidatov zahtevamo
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Golang or being able to switch from X technology
- Experience with git, Docker and configuration management tools
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a workflow with continuous deployment
- We want the company to evolve, and we want everyone to flourish with it. Our career development options include full time employment, competitive salaries and extra bonuses.
- We strive to offer superb working conditions and wellbeing at our company: from lovely office environment, necessary tools and equipment, to fully stocked kitchen and bookshelves. And we don't mind a furry assistant either (yes, we are talking about dogs).
- Our work, team, partners and mindset are international. We take great pride in our global outlook and continuously learn from it.
- It's important that work gets done, but it's even more significant how it gets done. We stick to a limited hour work week, encourage remote work, and put family first.
- We don't take shortcuts. We offer medical insurance as a part of the Slovenian national healthcare system, actively take health precautions, and support and organize sport activities.
- Social bonds are an important part of team and work dynamics, but are also a bedrock for the community around it. We strengthen these bonds at informal events and of course, around food.
- Everyone decides for themselves how to contribute to a better society. As a company, we support and contribute to various causes with sponsorships, donations, volunteer work and mindfulness.
Klasifikacija delovnega mesta
- 2000-4600 bruto EUR / mesec
- Delovni čas:
- redna zaposlitev
- napredno znanje